Nagarjunsagar Dam (150kms from Hyderabad) 8 42.11%
Bidar Fort/Gurudwara (125kms from Hyderabad) 8 42.11%
Nizambad ( 170kms from Hyderabad) 13 68.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2012, 02:56   #61
BHPian

Tanked up, Nitrogen filled, alarm set. Will try leaving home around 6:45. Should not take more than 30 mins to reach there from Madhapur.

@Ashish, let me know if you want to ride to meet point together.
Old 8th January 2012, 08:23   #62
Senior - BHPian

re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012

Hi guys,
I can not make it to the meet. I am on my way to Yadgirigutta.
Old 8th January 2012, 09:30   #63
BHPian

Name:  image1988768422.png
Views: 1067
Size:  741.5 KB

Live Feed from Shamirpet at 9:29:34
mashmash is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th January 2012, 12:31   #64
BHPian

18 bikes. Wow. Looks like a super hit drive meet. Have fun, guys. Post pics soon.
Old 8th January 2012, 13:23   #65
BHPian

For the record, it was maiden ride meet with good attendance. Detailed post coming soon, in the meantime, enjoy this pic of rides.

Name:  ForumRunner_20120108_132653.png
Views: 674
Size:  277.1 KB
traveloholic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2012, 13:36   #66
BHPian

There is nothing like riding on a Sunday Morning with friends. After a really long time I was in a group ride. The first TBHP Hydeez Maiden ride, put a smile on my face.

Thanks to Nikhil's(Traveloholic) initiative the whole ride was wonderfully planned. Obviously the Thumpers were the center of attention. I guess very soon more RE's will join the ride's. Hillram's fully modded Enticer was such a treat for the eyes. The best sounding bike was Mashmash's fiero, when he creeped up on me I really thought a big bore bike was on my tail .

The color co-ordinated helmets of Mobike, Traveloholic and Ram were of outstanding quality. The Decals on the helmets would make OEM's run of their money.

Finally My baby ninja met up its twin, Vinfred was having a blast. On the way back, He thought I was riding like a mad man(trust me I am a very sedate rider). I *winked* and asked him to wait till he gets over the Run-in period.

We caught up with two biker's(cyclist) at the lake, who joined in for the Photo session. As usual, lots of pictures. Unfortunately I was not carrying a camera, anyway who needs a amateur when there were pro's with all the high-end DSLR clicking away to glory.

The road leading to the lake shore was a rock bed, at most places gravel and sand was a thin layer on the rocks and not to mention uneven surface. For a minute, thought the Ninja will not be able to make it, but not bad at all it held up pretty well. I would not have tried this alone, but with all the thumpers and other bike's did want to look like a chicken. Today, my confidence went up riding the Ninja on really bad or non-existent roads albeit slow.

The lake front did not have any shade and i started cooking inside my leather jacket. The lake was very scenic, lots of birds. The only eye sore were the trucks which were being washed. After 2 rounds of photo session, everyone rode back to the city. Bluenicotine and myself took off from midpoint since we stay close-by to Shamirpet. Mrs. Mobike was courteous enough to click the group pics.

Finally, Hats off to Sparsh who was on his Activa and Shyamal who made sure all the errant cars were being warned about their mad overtaking.

Sorry for joining in late and Wish I had joined in from Utsav. You guys rock... looking forward to more ride's.

Cheer's
downsouth is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th January 2012, 14:47   #67
BANNED

Thanks to Mobike008 (Avinash) and Traveloholic (Nikhil) for the plan and special thanks to Avinash for inviting me for this meet else I would have missed it.

It was very nice to meet you and all the guys! It was our first successful bike ride meet and we had good time clicking pictures of our beauties and ours too.

The Ninja's stole the attention mainly but Hillram's bike The Yamaha V-Star was the best of the lot. As usual the Thumpers ROCK! and were late too for the ride! Shaymal's RE was the best RE and the oldest of the lot and maintained well too. The thump shook the nearby riders on the road. I loved that bike.

Funniest part was when we all were leaving the location heading for Utsav the police stopped the "Ninja's" and asked their usual question. What is the cost, mileage, etc etc"

I take the privilege of declaring something nice and BIG! At Utsav we have got ourselves a logo decided for our

Its going to be called

"DECCAN MARAUDER"

Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012-deccan-marauders.jpg

The right one has been chosen on majority as the logo of our group.

It has been a very nice morning and a good ride for me as well as my bike which I have used after 4 months. Thank you all guys for the wonderful time and will be waiting for more meets like such!

Waiting for all the pictures taken by the people and share it soon so that we all can have it!

Cheers!

WE ROCK!
a4anurag is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th January 2012, 15:52   #68
Senior - BHPian

A great day spend at the 1st Team BHP Riders Meet to Shamirpet Lake.
As chetam enunciated beautifully,it was great company with some thunmping and thundering noises from our motorcycles that made my day.
We finsihed off with a lazy sumptuous breakfast and headed home to relax.
Till the next Ride meet....
Attached Thumbnails
Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012-bike-meet-010.jpg  

Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012-bike-meet-022.jpg  

Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012-bike-meet-029.jpg  

Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012-bike-meet-031.jpg  

Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012-bike-meet-033.jpg  

Old 8th January 2012, 16:43   #69
Senior - BHPian

I don't see any scooters,.....yeah, there is one.

Hillram's bike looks nice.

In the last pic of hillram's last post, couple with bike at the lake side, who is he? size se to mobike hi lagata hai.

Last edited by ASHISHPALLOD : 8th January 2012 at 16:46.
ASHISHPALLOD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2012, 16:51   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
I don't see any scooters,.....yeah, there is one.

Hillram's bike looks nice.

In the last pic of hillram's last post, couple with bike at the lake side, who is he? size se to mobike hi lagata hai.
Thanks Ashish Bhai.
Indeed it is Mobike008 in my last picture,busy clicking his Maroon Marauder.
Old 8th January 2012, 18:14   #71

Team, This is my first post & today was also my first ride meet. It was wonderful to meet the team in person though I have been reading every post in Hyderabad meet thread for last 2 years. I was not very comfortable with a long drive in my car but the moment a bike ride meet was announced I decided to join in.
It was fantastic to meet Hillram, Nikhil, Avi, Karthik, Arjun, Shyamal & others. The group was so warm that I never felt like this is the first time I am meeting these guys.
The location was wonderful & the breakfast at Belsons was good. I will be meeting all of you more often. One word to say 'Team-bhp Rocks'
Old 8th January 2012, 20:36   #72
BHPian

My 2 cents, This is one of the most memorable drives I have taken up. As always its always a great feeling to be amidst our titanic forum members. This has been a well organized drive. It was nice to see the Ninjas and the thumpers of Ashish, Nikhil and Shyamal. The logo for the bike group is amazing and eagerly waiting to lay my hands on the stickers and tshirts. The lipsmacking breakfast at Belson's Taj was the perfect end to this amazing drive. Eagerly waiting to join more tbhp drive meets. Hiphip hurray to this forum.
Old 8th January 2012, 20:53   #73
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparsh View Post
My 2 cents, This is one of the most memorable drives I have taken up. As always its always a great feeling to be amidst our titanic forum members. This has been a well organized drive. It was nice to see the Ninjas and the thumpers of Ashish, Nikhil and Shyamal. The logo for the bike group is amazing and eagerly waiting to lay my hands on the stickers and tshirts. The lipsmacking breakfast at Belson's Taj was the perfect end to this amazing drive. Eagerly waiting to join more tbhp drive meets. Hiphip hurray to this forum.
Sparsh Bhai!

The meet ended with a good tea at the best Tea in Hyderabad!

Thank you!

Lets keep rocking!
Old 8th January 2012, 21:01   #74
BHPian

Anurag bhai, nice to know that you liked the finishing touch. Myself and mishmash ended going around exploring the interiors of Koti's electronic market and topped the tea with a refreshing round of Lemon Lassi. Yes you heard it right in one of the best joints in town. I would recommend a breakfast meet at Laxman's in Ghode Ka Khabar. Lets work on the breakfast meet friends.
Old 8th January 2012, 21:20   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Thanks Ashish Bhai.
Indeed it is Mobike008 in my last picture,busy clicking his Maroon Marauder.
maybe he was getting ready to wash his bike with the lake water

great pictures there...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed