Team-BHP - Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/113472-hyderabad-meet-thread-2012-meets-dinner-meet_nov-24th-2012-a.html)

Happy New Year-2012 to all you Hydeez !!! :thumbs up

As has been the tradition, closing the previous year meet thread and starting a brand new for 2012. Lets use this one for all future hydeez meets

The first one to hit 2012 seems to be this one :-

What : TBHP MidWeek Dinner Meet.
When : Wednesday, Jan 04, 2012 @ 7:30 pm.
Where : Hadippa Restaurant, 1st Floor, Above New Born, Next Building after Chevrolet Showroom, Hafeezpet-Gachibowli Road, Near Kondapur Junction.

Confirmed List :
1. Traveloholic
2. Fleetmaster
3. Neelguy
4. Milecruncher
5. Deepak Mittagunta
6. Hyd_traveller
7. SILVERWOOD
8. saikatmandal
9. Mash

Kirkiri list :
1. Vnabhi
2, Downsouth

Happy New Year to all the Hydeez.We will aim for more meets than 2011.

Happy New Year to all Hydeez!

As Hillram stated, let us aim to have more meets both in terms of variety and numbers.

Ciao!

Happy New Year to all fellow Hydeez.

2011 has been a good year in terms of meets and fun. Lets make 2012 even more exciting with new concepts like Drive Meets with a Theme, Rides with a Twist, Conceptualized Dinner Meets and lot more.

The year has just begun and we have a long way to go now. Keep those spirits high and lets have great fun this year too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 2629425)
2011 has been a good year in terms of meets and fun. Lets make 2012 even more exciting with new concepts like Drive Meets with a Theme, Rides with a Twist, Conceptualized Dinner Meets and lot more.

How about running, trekking, climbing meets ? Adds variety!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 2629120)
Happy New Year-2012 to all you Hydeez !!!

As has been the tradition, closing the previous year meet thread and starting a brand new for 2012. Lets use this one for all future hydeez meets.

Thanks Mobike008. A very happy Year 2012 to All!!!

It has been brought to notice that Silverwood arrives only around 20:15 or so since his flight is scheduled for 19:15. Hence we all should meet up at Hadippa at 20:30 and not 19:30 as proposed earlier.

Since many / most of us intend to meet up there after work from the office and before going home, we can while away the time between leaving office (around 7 pm) and before reaching Hadippa (around 8:30 pm) in any "club" in the vicinity of Hadippa.

When : Wednesday, Jan 04, 2012 @ 8:30 pm.
Where : Hadippa Restaurant, 1st Floor, Above New Born, Next Building after Chevrolet Showroom, Hafeezpet-Gachibowli Road, Near Kondapur Junction.

Confirmed List :
1. Traveloholic
2. Fleetmaster
3. Neelguy
4. Milecruncher
5. Deepak Mittagunta
6. Hyd_traveller
7. Silverwood
8. Saikatmandal
9. Mash

Kirkiri List :
1. Vnabhi
2. Downsouth

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyd_traveller (Post 2629589)
It has been brought to notice that Silverwood arrives only around 20:15 or so since his flight is scheduled for 19:15. Hence we all should meet up at Hadippa at 20:30 and not 19:30 as proposed earlier.

Bajaj Saab, is his flight departing at 19.15 or reaching hyderabad at 19.15? I guess, then by the time he would reach hyderabad, checkout, drive down to Hadippa it would be around 9.30 for sure.

Why not do a weekend outing. Maybe a tiger reserve or a nice heritage tour to hampi/ajanta/ellora or a beach etc. It will be nice to see many bhpi'an hands @ work at the same time. Also would be a good testing grounds for our machines.

The weather is surely on our side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 2629712)
Bajaj Saab, is his flight departing at 19.15 or reaching hyderabad at 19.15? I guess, then by the time he would reach hyderabad, checkout, drive down to Hadippa it would be around 9.30 for sure.

Flight's ETA is 19:15 so his arrival will be around 20:15/20:30 at Kondapur.

We can meet up earlier around 7 pm at some other place nearby and wait for the clock to strike 8:30 pm before shifting to Hadippa.

While waiting, we can pre-order the food. This way, we do not need to wait for food at Hadippa and also can wind up early (by 9:45 pm) since the next day is a working day.

Edit : The meet is ON ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveloholic (Post 2629712)
I guess, then by the time he would reach hyderabad, checkout, drive down to Hadippa it would be around 9.30 for sure.

Is the dinner meet ON for tomorrow or are there any changes on the meet timings?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 (Post 2629795)
Why not do a weekend outing. Maybe a tiger reserve or a nice heritage tour to hampi/ajanta/ellora or a beach etc.

I may not be available for the weekend outing if we are planning any.

I am proposing a couple of ride/drive meets to welcome 2012 with a BANG !!!

1st Ride Meet
What : First TBHP Motorbike Ride Meet
When : Jan 8th @ 7:30 am
Where : Shamirpet
Meeting Point: Hotel Utsav, Sec'bad
Agenda : Drive till Shamirpet. Photoshoot. Upon return to city breakfast at Belson's Taj at Parklane. Total ride duration 7:30am-11:00am

Confirmed List :
1. Mobike008+1
2. Traveloholic
3. Hillram
4. Shyamal
5. Downsouth+1
6. KKRK2
7. Mashmash
8. Diesel999

Any other biker wants to join this maiden TBHP Bike ride? Please copy your name to above and paste it back.

2nd Meet Proposal
Lets do a drive to Warangal to enjoy a fabulous lunch at Hotel City Grand which is a mecca for awesome telangana food on Jan 22nd or Jan 29th. We can select a date based on majority

Let the thoughts pour in

P.S: I hope you guys use the subscribe to thread option which enables you to receive an instant email notification when someone posts a message here?

Happy New Year to all Hydz.

1st Ride Meet

What : First TBHP Motorbike Ride Meet
Agenda : Drive till Shamirpet. Photoshoot. Upon return to city breakfast at Belson's Taj at Parklane. Total ride duration 7:30am-11:00am

Confirmed List :
1. Mobike008+1
2. Traveloholic
3. Hillram
4. Shyamal
5. Downsouth+1
6. KKRK2
7. Mashmash
8. Diesel999
9. rm_arjuna

Due to non-suitability of timing and few other issues, I'll have to recuse myself from this meet. Waseem Bhai, will see you soon!

Confirmed List :
1. Traveloholic
2. Fleetmaster
3. Neelguy
4. Deepak Mittagunta
5. Hyd_traveller
6. Silverwood
7. Saikatmandal
8. Mash

Kirkiri List :
1. Vnabhi
2. Downsouth

I think Abhijeet is also joining. Isnt it Traveloholic?

1st Ride Meet
What :
First TBHP Motorbike Ride Meet

Confirmed List :
1. Mobike008+1
2. Traveloholic
3. Hillram
4. Shyamal
5. Downsouth+1
6. KKRK2
7. Mashmash
8. Diesel999
9. rm_arjuna
10. Abhijeet
11. Raju Datla ( Non-TBHPian)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyd_traveller (Post 2630328)
Flight's ETA is 19:15 so his arrival will be around 20:15/20:30 at Kondapur.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileCruncher (Post 2630567)
Due to non-suitability of timing and few other issues, I'll have to recuse myself from this meet. Waseem Bhai, will see you soon!

Will miss you Ani.

Adding Lucifer to the list and moving Venu Saar to the confirmed list.

Confirmed List :
1. Traveloholic
2. Fleetmaster
3. Neelguy
4. Deepak Mittagunta
5. Hyd_traveller
6. Silverwood
7. Saikatmandal
8. Mash
9. Lucifer
10,Vnabhi

Kirkiri List :