Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2006, 03:26   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
1 Vtec and 1 Baleno....I'm too scared to choose, lest the meet become another TBHP thread
Its all on your shoulders my friend. Since you are the neutral party, you have to pass the final verdict on the Baleno vs City argument.
Old 24th March 2006, 09:30   #17
Senior - BHPian

Friends from TN and Kerala -

Its prudent to remember that 14th April is "VISHU" in Kerala and the first day of the Tamil New Year. This day sees a lot of activity centered around families etc . Ensure everyone factors this also in - We WILL NOT want any last minute cancellations for any reason other than DEATH!!

I will recommend that we postpone the meet since there seems to be soo much uncertainity around these dates already!!

Last edited by kb100 : 24th March 2006 at 09:32.
Old 24th March 2006, 10:35   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
Friends from TN and Kerala -

Its prudent to remember that 14th April is "VISHU" in Kerala and the first day of the Tamil New Year. This day sees a lot of activity centered around families etc . Ensure everyone factors this also in - We WILL NOT want any last minute cancellations for any reason other than DEATH!!

I will recommend that we postpone the meet since there seems to be soo much uncertainity around these dates already!!
One reason for picking those dates was that it was a long weekend due to Easter/Vishu/Tamil New Years day etc, so it might be easier for guys from other cities to drive in.

But then again, no point in setting the date that would clash with any other event. So why don't you guys suggest a better date that would be acceptable to everyone ?
Old 30th March 2006, 20:37   #19
Senior - BHPian

bump

need to fix a new date.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks