Team-BHP - Team BHP Meet - May 29th-30th, Bombay
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Team BHP Meet - May 29th-30th, Bombay (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/1169-team-bhp-meet-may-29th-30th-bombay.html)

Hey guys,

Well the plans for a meet this weekend Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th are going around, so i just thought i would put something down on paper!

A lot of TBHP members are in bombay at the moment, Shan2nu has come down just for the meet, Rudra is in town, so is Domnic, Stratos has a new car to show off, Phead and RJ should be done with exams?, and ive just got back.

How about we do two meets this weekend?
1> saturday nite, the usual sea face thing, followed by some roadside food at noorani's or bade miyas or the likes?...open to other suggestions as well..
2> and the second meet, those who still want more THP and F1 in their diet could meet at sidewok and watch the race on sunday

Let me know what u guys think...
Looking fwd to meeting u guys!
Hope we have a good turnout.
cya
Rehaan

I am game for watching the race at the SideWok with all you guys. After the race, we can still go to Bade's for kebabs or something. So instead of a saturday nite with drinks and kebabs, we can have a sunday evening with F1, drinks and kebabs.

After watching it on the big screen in that ambience, I dont think I ever wanna watch the race on the regular tube again.

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ May 27 2004,09:29)]I am game for watching the race at the SideWok with all you guys. After the race, we can still go to Bade's for kebabs or something. So instead of a saturday nite with drinks and kebabs, we can have a sunday evening with F1, drinks and kebabs.

After watching it on the big screen in that ambience, I dont think I ever wanna watch the race on the regular tube again.

GTO

Well GTO.. says it right...we can go for food after the race on sunday.. and v also can meet at saturday night... at worli sea face... watch some cool cars(Conditions Apply)...

Stratos, lets pick one option. It will be too much to have a late nite on sat and then again spend the entire day of Sunday watching the race n stuff.

I pick Sunday.

GTO

hey guys ,

what's the news on the TBHP meet last sunday (23/5) ? everyone seems to be silent on this did u guys meet or no ? how many guys turned up ? where are the snaps ?

~A

For me Sunday is the best option. I wont be free on Saturday . And since I live far making 2 trips to the other end of town will be hectic. So for me its Sunday . Wont be able to make it on Saturday.

Race followed by chilling out and a kabab dinner seems cool

Cheers

don't they have food at Sidewok too? And is it unlimited beer for 300??

Hey rtech they have food at sidewok for 300 u can redeem it for anything of that value . Its a cover charge. But we prefer to have dinner at Bades or any other place since it better value and you can eat to your stomachs content.

P.S I have some beer coins which i kept with me and never used . You can use them for free beer

Woohoo! my exams just got over, and im in. Sunday sounds great. So F1 it is. hey dippy, can i borrow some beer coins too?

You guys having all the pie with us loners left alone outside bombay

When are we goin to watch some babes in bikinis together... *sniff*

Hmmm....free ber coins...count me in then Dippy! Cya there...what time btw?

Will reach there by 4 or 4.15 pm . See you there

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ May 27 2004,08:58)]A lot of TBHP members are in bombay at the moment, Shan2nu has come down just for the meet, Rudra is in town, so is Domnic, Stratos has a new car to show off, Phead and RJ should be done with exams?, and ive just got back.

Hey Rehan.
I'm in BLR now. Had to get back to finish few jobs for C- Class.
S**t!!! You guys will have a cool time.
I can be there by Sunday morning but in that case I won't be able to finish any jobs. I need to be in Pune next by Wednesday/ Thursday latest. Before that I need to get all the images ready in BLR.
How long are you going to be in Bombay?

Hey Rudra,

Too bad you are back in bangalore, but sounds like you are having fun on that job! lol. I guess you returned sooner than expected!
Im sure we will get to meet over the summer, i should be in Bombay for close to 3months!!

Hey Dippy, sorry for that thing that says i edited your post...little mistake on my part...i didnt change anything! lol

Ok so i will see you guys on Sunday at sidewok! Guy who wont be able to make it for the race just PM some1 asking for their cell number and give us a call and try and meet us after the race (read: for dinner and car conversation)!

cya on sunday!
Rehaan.

Count Me as well n im a regular member @ Sidewok
I guess the one who liked big screen races is GTO