Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Where would you like this Mega meet to be held? (Multiple choice poll)
NH1 around Karnal 12 34.29%
NH1 but somewhere closer 16 45.71%
NH8 12 34.29%
Within the city limits 10 28.57%
I have a better suggestion 0 0%
I may not be able to join anywhere 1 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2012, 00:05   #136
BHPian

re: The Mega Delhi-NCR Team-BHP Meet @ Haveli on 8th April 2012. Edit: Pics on pg 14, 15

sorry guys, but i have to travel out of town with my mom over the weekend.

wont be able to make it.

if i'm back by sunday morning i will give it my best shot.
Old 4th April 2012, 00:13   #137
Senior - BHPian

re: The Mega Delhi-NCR Team-BHP Meet @ Haveli on 8th April 2012. Edit: Pics on pg 14, 15

Guys we will be gathering in the below mentioned location, as we don't have to leave the highway and traffic from here onwards is free flow.

Mukarba Chowk towards NH1 the first CNG station you see on the left hand side (its down below in the service lane but you dont have to leave the NH1) . You wont have any problems waiting/parking at that place. And ride from there onwards is free flow

28.745779,77.151859 - Google Maps

Here's the latest updated list :
1- sameerg001
2- streetaddict
3- nitin
4- drmohitg
5- sidindica
6- rohit
7- beast_within
8- bandhav
9- varunsonu
10- amit2025
11- V&V
12- mayankk
13- amit singla
14- headbanger

Sameer
Old 4th April 2012, 05:34   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Yes, we can meet there too can you please mark it on map and put it here .

Regarding common route, members are coming from different locations so no idea regarding common route. I for one will be coming from dwarka so will take outer ring road, as you're from punjabi bagh we can meet on the ring road itself too.

Sameer
Hi Sameer,

Count me in for the 8th April (Sunday) meet; I'll be coming along with my brother!! Will be starting from near Lajpat Nagar and will be using the ring road. Can you tell me the route I will have to take henceforward in order to reach Haveli and alternatively the place where we can meet the convoy. Actually, I am interestd in convoy driving but in case I miss it, then I will be straightaway going to the meeting site. Help appreciated in advance.

SJD.
Old 4th April 2012, 09:32   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Hello,

Till date only 15 members are confirmed for the meet, here's the list :

1- sameerg001
2- .....................
All above mentioned bhpians are confirmed for the meet .

Sameer

Sameer,

You missed my name in list

Regards
Old 4th April 2012, 13:13   #140
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJD@NewDelhi View Post
Hi Sameer,

Count me in for the 8th April (Sunday) meet; I'll be coming along with my brother!! Will be starting from near Lajpat Nagar and will be using the ring road. Can you tell me the route I will have to take henceforward in order to reach Haveli and alternatively the place where we can meet the convoy. Actually, I am interestd in convoy driving but in case I miss it, then I will be straightaway going to the meeting site. Help appreciated in advance.

SJD.
Hey we can compile a list of people who are coming via the ring road and decide upon a meeting point. I will be joining the ring road from Punjabi bagh. So any member coming from south delhi can easily meet me on the ring road at Punjabi bagh junction. Or we can meet up further down towards Azadpur on the ring road itself.
Old 4th April 2012, 13:49   #141
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJD@NewDelhi View Post
Hi Sameer,

SJD.
Hello,
Good to see more confirmations, regarding the route:

In case you're interested in convoy driving, be at following location by 8-30 sharply

Lajpat Nagar IV, New Delhi, Delhi to Unknown road - Google Maps

In case you're driving straight to the venue, i.e haveli be at following location by 9-15

Lajpat Nagar IV, New Delhi, Delhi to Unknown road - Google Maps

Please mail me your cell no. at sameerg004 at the rate gmail dot com, as you are a newbie PM facility is not enabled for you.

Cheers
Sameer

Quote:
Originally Posted by humans View Post
Sameer,

You missed my name in list

Regards
Sorry mate, missed your name

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Hey we can compile a list of people who are coming via the ring road and decide upon a meeting point. I will be joining the ring road from Punjabi bagh. So any member coming from south delhi can easily meet me on the ring road at Punjabi bagh junction. Or we can meet up further down towards Azadpur on the ring road itself.
I think we should keep a common point in highway itself where we all can gather, as it will be more flexible, what say ?

Sameer

Here's the latest updated list :
1- sameerg001
2- streetaddict
3- nitin
4- drmohitg
5- sidindica
6- rohit
7- beast_within
8- bandhav
9- varunsonu
10- amit2025
11- V&V
12- mayankk
13- amit singla
14- headbanger
15- humans
16- SJD@NewDelhi

Cheers
sameer

Last edited by Eddy : 4th April 2012 at 14:00. Reason: trying to protect email ID from misuse
Old 4th April 2012, 13:55   #142
BHPian

Quote:

I think we should keep a common point in highway itself where we all can gather, as it will be more flexible, what say ?

Sameer
I'll prefer meeting everyone somewhere on highway between mukarba chowk and border. From there we can drive together in group. I'll be coming from Ghaziabad through Shahdara, ISBT, Ring road.
Old 4th April 2012, 13:56   #143
Distinguished - BHPian

why not add each other on latitude?

EDIT: Yep. Sameer, you already have...now I hope you know the route, cos I sure dont.
I'll be heading straight for where the map puts you....

Last edited by mayankk : 4th April 2012 at 14:12.
Old 4th April 2012, 14:04   #144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I'll prefer meeting everyone somewhere on highway between mukarba chowk and border. From there we can drive together in group. I'll be coming from Ghaziabad through Shahdara, ISBT, Ring road.
Hey, we will be gathering at the following location

hope it works for you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
why not add each other on latitude?
Great suggestion , i guess i've added you ?

Sameer

P.S Man !!!! i am missing thanks button here

Last edited by sameerg001 : 4th April 2012 at 14:12.
Old 4th April 2012, 14:09   #145
BHPian

Quote:
Hey, we will be gathering at the following location

hope it works for you .

Sameer
Absolutely fine. 8:30 AM Sunday, 8th April 2012.
Old 4th April 2012, 14:34   #146
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
In what part of Ghaziabad do you reside? The route you are suggesting is just way too long, Wazirabad-via-bhopura will be the shortest and simpest way to reach outer ring road and it's being early Sunday morning it will be happy sailing.
Old 4th April 2012, 14:58   #147
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
In what part of Ghaziabad do you reside? The route you are suggesting is just way too long, Wazirabad-via-bhopura will be the shortest and simpest way to reach outer ring road and it's being early Sunday morning it will be happy sailing.
I'm actually in Vaishali, just next to Metro station. So I have to come through Shahdara only.
Old 4th April 2012, 15:11   #148
BHPian

Enjoy the meet everyone and do post a lot of pictures.
Old 4th April 2012, 15:19   #149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I'm actually in Vaishali, just next to Metro station. So I have to come through Shahdara only.
Not really until unless you are way too comfortable with route and don't want to deviate/experiment.

I put up in Shalimar Garden, do you know the way to it? If yes, we can go from here together (in our respective cars). Let me know in case interested, will PM you my number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugeeta View Post
Enjoy the meet everyone and do post a lot of pictures.
Your signature needs to be updated.
Old 4th April 2012, 15:41   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
Not really until unless you are way too comfortable with route and don't want to deviate/experiment.

I put up in Shalimar Garden, do you know the way to it? If yes, we can go from here together (in our respective cars). Let me know in case interested, will PM you my number.
Actually no idea about Shalimar Garden but can see it near Dilshad Garden. I know the way through Gokul Puri, bhajan pura, the road which is coming from Loni, but at this moment not sure what way I'll be picking on Sunday morning.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed