Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Where would you like this Mega meet to be held? (Multiple choice poll)
NH1 around Karnal 12 34.29%
NH1 but somewhere closer 16 45.71%
NH8 12 34.29%
Within the city limits 10 28.57%
I have a better suggestion 0 0%
I may not be able to join anywhere 1 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2012, 19:58   #226
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Mega Delhi-NCR Team-BHP Meet @ Haveli on 8th April 2012. Edit: Pics on pg 14,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Here's a few more.

Ace,what happened?
I saw you parked on the roadside some metres out from haveli,thought youd broken down.
You indicated otherwise, so moved on.
That was some, ahem, enthusiastic driving, brother!
that intake roar is addictive, aint it?
Everything was swell, bro. Its just that I usually pull over before picking up any phone calls. This habit actually saved my car couple of days back, when I promptly noticed a huge oil spill and bypassed a severe engine seize situation. Check out my thread for details.

The roar makes me push her more and more... haha

Last edited by Eddy : 8th April 2012 at 20:07. Reason: please keep the language clean. thanks.
Old 8th April 2012, 21:47   #227
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Mega Delhi-NCR Team-BHP Meet @ Haveli on 8th April 2012. Edit: Pics on pg 14,

Awesome pictures guys! Rating this thread well deserved five stars. .

I am sure we will have more such meets in future.

From next time we will plan the meet as such (in terms of venue) so that members from Gurgaon/Faridabad also participate (looks like they ignored this meet).
Old 8th April 2012, 22:43   #228
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
Awesome pictures guys! Rating this thread well deserved five stars. .

I am sure we will have more such meets in future.

From next time we will plan the meet as such (in terms of venue) so that members from Gurgaon/Faridabad also participate (looks like they ignored this meet).
Yup it was great no doubt, had fun. About people from from gurgaon/faridabad, well i think it was not that far that they couldnt meet. If a Bhpian can come down from Rishikesh just for this meet, then i guess gurgaon/faridabad is not that far. Ijfact i came from south delhi which is further than gurgaon from haveli.
Anyways, the point is to have fun, where most people can join, which we did. Hope to see you next time
Old 8th April 2012, 22:53   #229
Senior - BHPian

Out of curiosity, i am thinking of starting a Delhi quick meet thread, just like gurgaon guys have so that we can meet more often in delhi itself, like we can plan a night get together at india gate or some similar stuff.

We can have quick meets every month and a mega meet in say 3 months or so.

How's the idea, guys ?

Sameer

Last edited by sameerg001 : 8th April 2012 at 22:55.
Old 8th April 2012, 23:30   #230
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Out of curiosity, i am thinking of starting a Delhi quick meet thread, just like gurgaon guys have so that we can meet more often in delhi itself, like we can plan a night get together at india gate or some similar stuff.

How's the idea, guys ?

Sameer

Fabulous idea, Sameer. Dunno about quick meets but I'm game for all mega meets to be held quarterly. Let me know when anything of this sort is to be held esp. a night meet at India Gate is quite a cool idea !!
Old 8th April 2012, 23:42   #231
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001

How's the idea, guys ?

Sameer
nice idea till the time it suits everyone like sunday mornings
Old 8th April 2012, 23:43   #232
BHPian

Bandhav, we are waiting impatiently for the groupies u clicked...UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD
Old 8th April 2012, 23:47   #233
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinralli View Post
nice idea till the time it suits everyone like sunday mornings
Time we'll decide once we start planning our first quick meet, most probably will be a sunday and venue- will be one which will suit majority.

Sameer
Old 9th April 2012, 00:02   #234
BHPian

Nice pics. looks like you guys has a really good time.
It this safari a govt or vip vehicle?
Attached Thumbnails
The Mega Delhi-NCR Team-BHP Meet @ Haveli on 8th April 2012. Edit: Pics on pg 14, 15-100_5645.jpg  

Old 9th April 2012, 00:03   #235
BHPian

+1 to that Sameer. Something around central Delhi could be chalked out. And once in a while a long drive meet
Old 9th April 2012, 00:18   #236
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post

How's the idea, guys ?

Sameer
+1 to quick meets which can happen every 30-60 days!

But I honestly think that there should be good amount of time gap in between the mega-meets to keep the fun factor and freshness alive. I think once in six month is ideal for a mega meet and once a month or two is fine for quick meets and India gate is best place for quick meets IMHO. There are many places for quick meets like Ambiance mall, Metro Walk and so on.

Last edited by bluevolt : 9th April 2012 at 00:20.
Old 9th April 2012, 00:38   #237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
+1 to quick meets which can happen every 30-60 days!

But I honestly think that there should be good amount of time gap in between the mega-meets to keep the fun factor and freshness alive. I think once in six month is ideal for a mega meet and once a month or two is fine for quick meets and India gate is best place for quick meets IMHO. There are many places for quick meets like Ambiance mall, Metro Walk and so on.
+1 to that. Quick Sunday meets at India gate sounds like a good option. i stay just 5 kms from IG
Old 9th April 2012, 00:42   #238
BHPian

hey guys!! all the pictures are awesome and so was this meet. i am really looking forward to future meets which, i am sure is going to be very soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
Everything was swell, bro. Its just that I usually pull over before picking up any phone calls. This habit actually saved my car couple of days back, when I promptly noticed a huge oil spill and bypassed a severe engine seize situation. Check out my thread for details.

The roar makes me push her more and more... haha
Hey!! thanks for all the info on the K&N typhoon. will get it for my TSI..

Note from Support: We do not allow discussion on speeding and racing on public roads. Thanks

Last edited by .anshuman : 9th April 2012 at 10:04. Reason: See note in post
Old 9th April 2012, 00:46   #239
Distinguished - BHPian

Great picture guys. Thanks for putting in so much effort to click pics. It was quite hot outside.

@Sameer: Great idea. We can have quick meets more often now.
Old 9th April 2012, 10:14   #240
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunsonu View Post
hey guys!! all the pictures are awesome and so was this meet. i am really looking forward to future meets which, i am sure is going to be very soon

Hey!! thanks for all the info on the K&N typhoon. will get it for my TSI..

Note from Support: We do not allow discussion on speeding and racing on public roads. Thanks
Apologies to mods for my previous post.

@ Varun: K&N Typhoon is a good investment IMO. Else stick to your bone stock TSi and enjoy the quite uplift of speedo needle.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed