Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2006, 18:51   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya
Nitrous is busy on sunday... again... till evening...
Nitrous not comin?? Thats sad. He is supposed to be one of our oldest members. What will happen to the meet with out him?
Old 30th June 2006, 18:53   #47
Senior - BHPian

am goin home now... finally...

pls call/sms me....
Old 30th June 2006, 20:45   #48
Senior - BHPian

Guys, if the meet has to be postponed so that more people can attend, let it be, the turnout must be good.
Old 30th June 2006, 20:48   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by islero
Guys, if the meet has to be postponed so that more people can attend, let it be, the turnout must be good.
I guess this is right. What the use in meeting with just 3 or 4 members? Let wait for the perfect time.
Old 1st July 2006, 02:09   #50
Senior - BHPian

Dayum,guys.
I just came to know that the meeting is tomorrow,the 2nd july.
I'm TOTALLY caught up on the Sunday. I'm sorry.
Next week, i can make it.
I don't want to sound selfish.So, if u guys wanna meet up, go ahead. Don't wait for me. We can always catch up again for the "MEGA MEET".
Old 1st July 2006, 08:49   #51
Senior - BHPian

hey guys..i'm in..but Sunday 8AM is toooo early..cant we meet by 10Am ish..

Please inform me via 9840063731 or 98432 49767.. Well I'm looking forward to meet you guys too..Have met Aditya and Nitrous..and heard a lot about Islero...waiting to meet you guys..

Cheers
Old 4th July 2006, 02:31   #52
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys,
Did u all meet up??
Old 4th July 2006, 08:17   #53
Senior - BHPian

Yep... we did meet up...

BTW nitrous it was a very small meet but was a nice way to start.... i wish islero, urself and lotsa others could have joined... next time lets make it big...
Old 4th July 2006, 08:42   #54
BHPian

how was it? I came here today mornin :(((
Old 4th July 2006, 09:44   #55
Senior - BHPian

I guess slipstream, n_aditya, headers and mail4ajo finally made it to the meet. I had planned to be there (had kept my camera with the car keys the night before itself so that I would not forget it) and confirmed my presence too, but overslept after watching the football matches.
, guys. My apologies.

Could any of you 4 guys update us on the meeting and also put some pics up of the meet?
Old 4th July 2006, 09:57   #56
Senior - BHPian

WHAT??? When did u guys meet up??? I thought there was no meet on sunday!!! Why didnt anyone tell me???

I though the meet was cancelled in the planning stage, didnt knwo you guys were seirously gonna meet up at 10 A.M. Oh well......

Anyways, Nitrous, are you free next weekend? I think all the others are game for next weekend anyway.

Last edited by islero : 4th July 2006 at 09:59.
Old 4th July 2006, 10:19   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I think all the others are game for next weekend anyway.
hey guys... not next weekend... I dont mean to sound selfish....

I'm out of the country this saturday and will be back end of the month...

P.S. couldn't take any pics... My new Nikon has conked but will be gettin another one soon....

Last edited by n_aditya : 4th July 2006 at 10:22.
Old 4th July 2006, 14:55   #58
Senior - BHPian

We can meet up at bessi beach & go for a drive till Mahabs...this weekend.
Who's coming??
I'm in, positively.
Old 4th July 2006, 17:25   #59
BHPian

Quote:
WHAT??? When did u guys meet up??? I thought there was no meet on sunday!!! Why didnt anyone tell me???

I though the meet was cancelled in the planning stage, didnt knwo you guys were seirously gonna meet up at 10 A.M. Oh well......

Anyways, Nitrous, are you free next weekend? I think all the others are game for next weekend anyway.
wish we had ur mobile number, man ! ajo was like all the time "wish we had nitrous and islero - the 2 most senior members for today's meet"

ok, a write up, if u would call it, on the Sunday meet...

"Where u man, I'm at Besant Nagar" This was Ajo calling me on my mobile at 9 a.m sharp.

"Wow ! Thats one punctual guy" i thought to myself as I downshifted and made the most of the relatively traffic free adyar bridge and shook hands with Ajo at 9.05. Cool weather, luckily. A few calls later and Arka (the Jeeper man) came on his big Jeep, Aditya and Headers joined us at Murugan Idli's for breakfast. A quick breakfast it was and most of it was like "what do u do ? I do this" kinds...
okie, breakfast done, Arka had to leave 'coz he was heading to Vellore to do a recce for an off-road event (the guy is majorly into off roading) so the 4 of us decided to head back to Besant Nagar to continue our discussions. Thats when Aditya decided to floor his esteem and give us an idea of how awesome his car sounded "Yep, headers, free flow she got" he nodded as Ajo and I quizzed him as to what was in the car.

Headers had come in with Adtya and was convincing us to try out "hand brake turns" sometime in our cars and even explained how we should be doing it....Thanx Headers, we'd like to see a demo next time and u can bet we'll be good students !!!

Started feelin thirsty and so "Coffee Day" it was. Aditya drove the 4 of us there and 'wow' is not enough to expain the pulling power of the car, i'm sure it pulls as hard as, if not better than a stock Baleno

Can remember discussing Header's gypsy, the automech exhausts, K&N's, Michael Scumacher, other cars, the RD 350, the Yezdi and even the Hero Puch for that matter !!! So discussed pretty much everything on wheels, I should say

Got back to our respective cars, discussed some more music this time, the guys left me grinning from ear to ear after confirming that the music system in my car sounded good even without an amp and a sub and it was 12.30 before we even knew it and then it was time to get back home !

A very brief meet, but helped the newbies like me to chill out a bit and prepare for the big meet thats to come....

Nitrous, you're the database man, lets make the next meet one to remember !!!

Cheers,

J
Old 4th July 2006, 19:17   #60
Senior - BHPian

yo guys..

am ready to meet again..sunday sounds cool...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks