Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2006, 02:39   #151
BHPian

I agree it was a team effort. After all what use would have been your planning if we didnt show up.

Btw the pic u posted has me wid the expression
"God why have I been given a puny Santro... why not something cooler n way faster... What did i do to deserve it "

Other than that cool pics.. now waiting for tsk's pics.

Cya
Old 24th April 2006, 02:54   #152
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled
I agree it was a team effort. After all what use would have been your planning if we didnt show up.

Btw the pic u posted has me wid the expression
"God why have I been given a puny Santro... why not something cooler n way faster... What did i do to deserve it "

Other than that cool pics.. now waiting for tsk's pics.

Cya
I guess you were thinking something like "God why a Santro why not my dad's OHC 1.5 or a OHC VTEC WHY WHY??" Anyways I am sure you will get the 1.5 pretty soon anyway! Pester your Dad!

Remember I waited three & a-half long years to get my VTEC!! Patience is the keyword!

P.S. Have to admit like I did earlier you were driving very well especially with your slipstream technique until I figured out what you were trying to do!! Anyways all said & done I am very impressed with your driving I am not slow myself but you were good just a little too close to the car infront for comfort though!
Old 24th April 2006, 10:31   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled
we had a **Blast**

It was simply Awesome... Too bad for the people who missed it.

N once again raghava good job man.
Couldnt have been done better.
a big SORRY to u guys for not being able to make it to the meet. but 2 things prevented me from being there. one my stomach, which is much better now and the other one, now this is a big one guys, i have bought a
2002 Baleno VXi, Black, Aura 13" alloys, 185 tyres, MP3 Player, EC Mirrors, in simple terms a fully loaded Baleno for 3.10 lacs. its 55k driven car with minor scratches. was busy with the testing and showing it 2 my mechanic till late evening but i did make 2 noida at 7:45 since i had 2 take the blessings from my dadi. I m sure now u will pardon me.

will post the pics soon.
Old 24th April 2006, 10:39   #154
Team-BHP Support

THE PICS are HERE

Congrats dude!! Anyways I have mailed the pics link to iraghava. You guys can view them here while he prepares the report. Feel free to post comments on the pics
http://tanveer.smugmug.com/gallery/1394026
Old 24th April 2006, 10:55   #155
BHPian

hey ..really nice pics..thanks for the quick posting... but i'm waiting for aza to post the video..thats a worth watch...lol..
@iraghava: sorry for the near death experience lol.. and thanks a ton for organizing this memorable meet.. couldnt have been possible without you..!
Old 24th April 2006, 11:32   #156
Senior - BHPian

Wow... seems like u guys had tons of fun!!
I dont think any Bangy meet has been this big ever!!!
Great going guys!
Tsk, the pics are awesome. specially the one with speedo needle going past 160.

Cheers
Amitoj
Old 24th April 2006, 11:34   #157
BHPian

guys...what a meet it was!!!!
it was nice drive on Expressway & then thrilling F1 at chicane.

Fuelled...thank god u braked

iraghava & tsk..thanks for all the efforts you guys made to make this happen.

Waiting for pics...

Cheers
Old 24th April 2006, 11:36   #158
BHPian

hey

hey fellas , it was fun ....though i was expecting some more of the crazy junta.........ishan was good with his VTEC...so was.... @Fuelled---> i say dump Shaaaa---ruuk ....get fuelled instead ..........gosh i haven't seen a santro guzzling the track like that .......

hope to see all u guys soon .... cioa
Old 24th April 2006, 12:10   #159
Team-BHP Support

Look at the pic adjacent to that. The VTEC just zoomed by, and we were doing 160. Its another matter that a little ahead, iraghava almost mowed down a truck. But the smoking tyres made the truck driver stop just in time!
Old 24th April 2006, 13:02   #160
BHPian

@If my pestering pays off.. i neednt use any slip stream.. i'l make my own air. But regards ur point.. ur right i cud always keep a lil more distance.

@Tsk -The pics came out great man.

@iknothisguy- you had a palio? Cos thats the only car whose driver I gave a scary moment while parking the cars

@speedofreak.
The santro not only guzzled the track but a lot of fuel.
N i say how about me n shahrukh... that'd be cooler.

N yesterday suddenly i started liking my santro for it being so unexpectedly good.... but then as ishan went by.. i starting hating it..

@aza - Upload the video man. The pics can neither describe nor do justice to raghav's car.. with the power it had.

n finally raghav the exhaust sounded better than ur ice.. who needs ice anymore if u have that kinda setup.

when hellspawn n I tried the car all we said was "f##k" over n over cos of the sound n oh yeah.. the power

Btw lbm ur setup is really a lbm

good work everyone
Old 24th April 2006, 13:02   #161
BHPian

hey tanveer nice pics.. thnx all , I really enjoyed, its a nice idea turning up bi monthly,,,, ragahv do pm me if some of the souviners are left out with you , I will arrange to send them through courier
and guys who ditched Pm me ur address will send you by courier list with me as follows
1) Ram
2) Gagan dhall
3) Naveen dhyani
4) Joginder Kukreja
5) Saazid
6) Aseem
7) Anshuman
8) Robin

Gud Day
W.A
Old 24th April 2006, 13:24   #162
BHPian

hey ajay..thanks for the pen's .. really really nice..i'm sure whenever i see or use this pen i'll always remember your sera's rev..and the t-bhp meet ..
@ speedofreak.: nice fun on the way back..eh? lol

@lbm: buddy your system really rocks!!...i'm gonna catch up with you sometime soon for advice..

@aZa: lol ..in the video..i love the way you go like..dam we're at 160 and the vtec's are zoomin by! haha ....!
Old 24th April 2006, 14:36   #163

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

even though i didnt make it for the drive or the f1 race,it was a hoot....had a lot of fun.
@iraghava:dude lock ur car pretty tight...i might just steal it...or atleast the exhaust.awesome car and awesome paint job man.way to go,u got taste man..and maybe fuelled might be right behind me slipstreaming to steal it for himself lol.and write the report fast man n do mention my name too.....i need a pen lol.oh n anu is looking for a girl for u lol ....her side of the committment.and shes pestering me now....tellin me wat a junk i drive lol....
@fuelled:hows it goin wid tying to persuade ur dad for the ohc.best of luck
@aza:first of all ....dude forgot to ask:wat does ur profile name mean "aza".and never seen a santro look so good.help me get some good neons...will call u wen i get the cash.
@tskpl this guy took all the curses iraghav cud bestow on the indica wid a smile.hats off to u.
it was a nice dy and had a lot of fun but the highlight of the day atleast for me was iraghavs vtec....ooooh
Old 24th April 2006, 14:41   #164
Senior - BHPian

I really enjoyed the meet. Would be looking forward for another meet. And would like to see more members and exchange ideas with them.
Old 24th April 2006, 15:05   #165
BHPian

for the next meet we cud arrange in gurgaon with the drive down the jaipur highway!!! what do u say guys. lets go to sariska or bharatpur.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed