Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2006, 16:40   #46
Senior - BHPian

Ok Confirmed and high probability people till now :

MEMBER RIDE

iraghava OHC VTEC
tsk1979
a4_attitude TOYOTA SERA (just guessing!)
aZa
autopsyche
rev hard
low bass makker
Fuelled
v.tec
Iknowthisguy
dhirajs OHC 1.3 Exi

*EDIT*
dhall_gagan (probable)

Last edited by iraghava : 18th April 2006 at 16:50.
Old 18th April 2006, 17:10   #47
BHPian

i'l Come in a Black Xing XS(no mods whatsoever)... whenever.. wherever..

by the way there are a few pubs in CP, could check them out for big screens, cost and all raghava.

Jst one thing, since i'm no pub freak i dont kno whats too expensive, so you all pls tell me what to look out for regards pricing in case i do go finding out bout pubs in CP.
Old 18th April 2006, 17:16   #48
BHPian

wats up everyone.

sec 18 in noida is just fine by me. a longish drive on the expressway afterwards.... but i wont be able to stay for the pubbing afterwards.. got some other commitments.

are guys from fbd coming too? lets have a final list ready by friday evening..
i'll come on my black zen.
regards,
anuj
Old 18th April 2006, 17:39   #49
BHPian

A small suggestion from someone who has stayed in Delhi for a few years.

If you guys want to meet some place centralized, how about the NFC (New Friends Colony) market? Its got everything you guys want - pubs (Mezz receives my highest votes!), restraunts (the ego's, or the CCD there is nice), or if you want something extremely cheap and really tasty then the lebanese sharwarma joints (I forgot it's name) at the rear of NFC colony. The NFC market has pretty good crowd (!!!) visiting it, and is going to be pretty equidistant for everyone coming from Noida/Gaziabad, Faridabad and other parts of Delhi. And the DND flyway IS pretty close to it, for that nice drive you guys have planned!
And if you guys want to catch a movie, the place is respectably close to many theaters around the city.

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that the parking here is decent too! I never had much hassles parking here, even during peak rush hours.

Godspeed.

Alok.

Last edited by ghostrider4385 : 18th April 2006 at 17:51.
Old 18th April 2006, 18:57   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385
A small suggestion from someone who has stayed in Delhi for a few years.

If you guys want to meet some place centralized, how about the NFC (New Friends Colony) market? Its got everything you guys want - pubs (Mezz receives my highest votes!), restraunts (the ego's, or the CCD there is nice), or if you want something extremely cheap and really tasty then the lebanese sharwarma joints (I forgot it's name) at the rear of NFC colony. The NFC market has pretty good crowd (!!!) visiting it, and is going to be pretty equidistant for everyone coming from Noida/Gaziabad, Faridabad and other parts of Delhi. And the DND flyway IS pretty close to it, for that nice drive you guys have planned!
And if you guys want to catch a movie, the place is respectably close to many theaters around the city.

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that the parking here is decent too! I never had much hassles parking here, even during peak rush hours.

Godspeed.

Alok.
Thanks Alok but if 10-15 cars turn up in NFC it will create some problems and also there would be no space to check out each other's rides. But yes it does have quite a few joints to sit in. And also I don't know if you have been to Setc-18 Noida recently since it has come up in a huge manner & is a very good market with lots of space.

But Alok's suggestion gives us one idea how about meet in noida have a drive and reach NFC watch the race at Pebble Street which shows the race live on a screen and its about reasonable too.
Old 18th April 2006, 19:03   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled
i'l Come in a Black Xing XS(no mods whatsoever)... whenever.. wherever..

by the way there are a few pubs in CP, could check them out for big screens, cost and all raghava.

Jst one thing, since i'm no pub freak i dont kno whats too expensive, so you all pls tell me what to look out for regards pricing in case i do go finding out bout pubs in CP.
Fuelled by affordable I mean check that if someone has 2 beers & something to eat the bill should not be more than Rs. 500-600.

I hope that kind of figure is ok with everybody.
Old 18th April 2006, 19:03   #52
Senior - BHPian

Update list:

MEMBER RIDE

iraghava OHC VTEC
tsk1979
a4_attitude TOYOTA SERA (just guessing!)
aZa
autopsyche
rev hard ZEN
low bass makker
Fuelled SANTRO XING
v.tec
Iknowthisguy
dhirajs OHC 1.3 Exi
dhall_gagan (probable)
mnemonic

Last edited by iraghava : 18th April 2006 at 19:07.
Old 18th April 2006, 20:58   #53
BHPian

Asked my friend and he said there are no pubs in CP that'd have a big screen wonder . And a 29" TV is not the best way for viewing a F1 race(unless its your home :-)

So i guess we can leave CP.

BTW the rates were like 60-85 for a 350ml beer. I guess food wud be done in another 300-400.
Old 18th April 2006, 22:14   #54
BHPian

Guys i'm not 100% sure right now. I'll confirm it by thursday or friday.
Old 19th April 2006, 10:38   #55
BHPian

iam in

hey fellas ....it would be fun to have all petro heads around .......and the best venue would be Noida Sec-18 market ......its got ample parking space ......near by to expressway,cool eating joints around ......would be fun.....cp,south delhi would be all jam packed .....so avoid em..........ciao....
Old 19th April 2006, 10:49   #56
BHPian

if u guys are bringing ur ladies then count me in else my better half might not feel too comfortable. regarding bringing the food cost down per head i wud suggest eating at some fast food joint and then catch the F1 action over beer only. i think we can get over with roughly 300 per head.
Old 19th April 2006, 10:50   #57
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Glad to see this is finally taking shape so speedofreak are u coming ?
Old 19th April 2006, 10:59   #58
BHPian

guys i have started a poll which will give us a little clearer pic of the day, u can poll at

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...d=1#post211884

until the mods can merge both the threads.
Old 19th April 2006, 12:37   #59
Senior - BHPian

Well looks like we have over 12 confirmed already! Some members have already PM'ed me their confirmations but I am travelling today so will only be able to post an updated list by tonight.

Also will post an updated list of people who are coming single or with spouses.
Old 19th April 2006, 13:06   #60
BHPian

raghava do make an update list along with thier real names, I will be arranging somthng for the team, so all those who finalise by friday with thier names will eligible for the same,,,
It would be a pleasure meeting all us together once again
Wadhwa Ajay
Closed Thread

Most Viewed