Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2006, 21:10   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys.. i am in for the sunday lunch and drive.. so who all r in? can we have some confirmations??
Old 14th April 2006, 21:33   #17
BHPian

if you guys come towards kharghar drop me a pm i will most likely be able to meet you guys
Old 15th April 2006, 18:24   #18
BHPian

Guys we have decided that we will have lunch in Mulund at URBAN TADKA...we will be there at 2 o'clock...

After that we will head to Palm Beach road, and meet all the fellow BHPians at 4:30 pm, under the bridge (I think a PUC Maruti Van stands there). Anyway, we have most of your numbers...we will inform you guys once we are reaching there so we can gather together.

Following that, we will have a drive/ride to Paksik hills and back...
Old 15th April 2006, 19:21   #19
BHPian

so where are these paksik hills. are they close by?
Old 15th April 2006, 19:22   #20
BHPian

Vishal count me in for the trip,but will have to see who will pick me up.will call you tommorow.

Cheers Ed...
Old 15th April 2006, 20:55   #21
BHPian

ok guys so here is the confermation list so far
Me
Vishal
Mav
Ed
Bhargavi
Bharat
NikiBusa
Manna45
Sumit (tentative)
Real_man
heelntoe

Any more plz add your name and send a confermation sms on 9323112261
Old 16th April 2006, 22:13   #22
Senior - BHPian

Hey Guys.. Back from an awesome meet at Kharghar hills.. had a Great time..Beautiful roads.. Members present were.. Aditya,Bhargavi,Mansi,Edward,Heelntoe,Vishal,Abhin av,My Friend Gaurav, My sis Swapna, Realman with a couple of his friends,later on joined by Tachometer,Normally crazy.. and Evo6 just happened to pass by in his Audi TT!!
All in all a great meet!!

Thane guys havin lunch at Urban Tadka..

Our Rides..

Most of the Members..

Meeting Normally crazy at palm beach road..

Checking out Evo6's Audi TT..

P.S. Can someone please do the honours of the detailed report of the meet..

Regards,
Maverick!

Last edited by Maverick5490 : 16th April 2006 at 22:14.
Old 16th April 2006, 22:39   #23
BHPian

We all (the Thaneites) met at the decided location at around 1:30... Maverick's sister and friend (Gaurav) also joining in, after which we picked up Ed and moved on to Urban Tadka to have food...
Food was delicious (that was a unanimous decision), and we had a fantastic time feeding ourselves (as you can see) and talking about sooooo many things, and filling up FEEDBACK FORMS...lol. We moved from there by 3:45.
Following which we met Addy, Heelntoe and Real_man under the Palm Beach bridge...Addy having brought along his Contessa.
Manaa45 (Manasi) joined us on Palm beach road...where Bhargavi and Mav's sister (Sapna) ended up riding 2 of the 4 bikes.
Then we moved on to Khargar hills...and the drive/ride was truly great. We all felt the loss of power in our bikes (imagine even Maverick saying his RD needed more power...lol).
Once up there, we were also joined by Tacho, and we spent quite some time there talking and getting snaps clicked and watching other people come, get scared looking at our group and running away...lol again.
We then went back to NRI Complex, and I rode Maverick's RD...Boy was it fun or what...Tacho said his Fiero was on the redline with me all the time, and yet the distance between us would just keep increasing. I did a top end of 130+ kmph on his bike....What a beauty man...
Ed was driving in Addy's Contessa, Manasi was in her car, and all the rest were on bikes.
We then met Normally_crazy at NRI complex, and were just chatting when EVO6's blue Audi TT passed us. He saw the Contessa and joined us, and we had a great time looking at his car, and clicking snaps, and getting a feel of the interiors...Evo told us people call his Audi a modified Merc (No icons...so I am rolling over the floor laughing)...he is planning to get his car tuned...
After which we all left home...by ariound 7:30-7:45. Maverick's RD had a faulty fuel pipe, and he replaced it and we all moved home...

It does not seem like we did much to those who may read, but it was a Sunday very well spent...

Thank you Maverick, Sapna, Gaurav, Sinner, Manasi, Ed, Addy, Real_man (and his friends), Bhargavi, Tacho, NC and Evo6 for meeting up...

Looking forward to meets like this again!
Old 16th April 2006, 22:47   #24
Senior - BHPian

Looks like you guys had a great time! Great pics of the Audi. Now I am really looking forward to a Pune meet .
Old 16th April 2006, 22:56   #25
Senior - BHPian

Great description there Vishal.. nicely written!!
Old 16th April 2006, 23:12   #26
Team-BHP Support

You Thane / New Bombay people are wonderful. The winding climb to Kharghar Hills was a joy. New people to meet, lots to talk about, a great road to drive on and drinks with NC.... that's what I call a good day!
Guys, it's been a pleasure! Thanks.

Last edited by Aditya : 17th April 2006 at 11:12.
Old 17th April 2006, 10:21   #27
BHPian

so when next? i had a blast on my completely underpowered gearless scooter going up the hills and chatting up with some like-minded people. also go to see evo6's audi tt right before i left so in the end i had a very good time with you guys.
Old 17th April 2006, 12:20   #28
BHPian

it was indeed a grt meet and the turnout too was good.

the road has always been my favourite and yesterday it was fun to drive there again with the group ( Satya r u listening )

thks to all for making this trip a memorable one

here are some of the pics

All the rides

rides with their owners

shubbhi

Last edited by manaa45 : 17th April 2006 at 12:31.
Old 17th April 2006, 12:52   #29

Hi Guys this is Gaurav. Really had a great time yesterday, good description Vishal........
Old 17th April 2006, 13:02   #30
BHPian

Vishal that was a good report,we had a real good time on sunday.Lets start at Urban Tadka,damm the first thing they gave us were the menu card for the drinks,unfortunately none of the guys were interested as they had to drive.Vishal did the ordering of the food.Lovely kababs and butter chicken.Vishal you forgot to add something that you did while leaving the resturant,you playing that dhol, looks like you could not resist.I was wondering who was that as i was already outside got to know from the others that it was you.After lunch we met up with Addy,Heelntoe and Real_man.On our way to meet Manna45 on palm beach road Addy and me passed by Manna45 as we both were busy talking and she had to call Addy to slow down.Addy man your conty rocks,on the way up to Kharghar hills even at those speeds on the twisting turns she was like rock steady,stuck to the road and Mannaa even you were good at the wheels while going uphill.At the top the cars and bikes were lined up and few pics taken spent some time talking and we moved to seawood complex signal to meet up with NC after the introduction and again with our talks while talking with Addy I noticed a audi TT passing and was telling Addy look at that audi and he was like hey that belongs to one of out member Evo6.Evo6 stopped and backed up to where we were waiting.Hardly did he stop out came the cams
who wanted to miss this chance to click the pics of the audi TT this close.Evo your Audi is 1 awsome car,as usual we had people slow down to just look which car was it.Around 7.30 we headed back and mavs Rd had a prob because of the cracked fuel pipe which he got and replaced and we were back on the road.And Sinner buddy thats for the lift.Looking forward for another similar meet with the mumbai guys.

It was a good meet Thanxs to Vishal,Maverick,Sinner,Gaurav,Sapna,Bhargavi,Addy, Manna,Heelntoe,Real_man,Tacho,NC and Evo6.I hope i havent missed out anybody,lets hope we have another meet very soon and meet all the other people from Thane and Navi Mumbai who missed this meet.

Cheers Ed..

Last edited by egangsta : 17th April 2006 at 13:05.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks