Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2006, 13:11   #31
Senior - BHPian

Hey fellas - Maverick, Sapna, Gaurav, Sinner, Manasi, Ed, Addy, Real_man (and his friends), Bhargavi, Tacho, turbo v12 and a passing by evo6 ;-)

Had a blast yesterday meeting all you guys - took my mind off work atleast. And after that Addy and me caught up on some talk over a quiet session of whisky. Enjoyed the meet immensely.

Next time - lets head to Karnala .The Bird Sanctuary and a joint (Kshanbhar Vishranti) that serves some real good seafood should be nirvana ! Who' is - say AYE !

cheers
Old 17th April 2006, 15:58   #32
BHPian

Well said about the meet and the lunch by Vishal and Ed bout in case peopel are wondering why in visha's Report FEEDBACK FORMS is bold is because of what he wrote in it.. It said
KITNI BAAR BOLA HAI KHANA ACHCHA HAI ||| AB BAS BHI KARO

anyways in all it was anyways a sunday well spent, and then Evo6 happned to join us on his way to some family function on is Audi TT , dude let me add your TT is the cutest TT i've even seen it was just amazing.

And what more i hope mav's bike is doing well now i mean after the problems he had at palm beach road.

Hoping , planning and waiting for another meet guys.
Old 17th April 2006, 17:51   #33
BHPian

Dear All,
Thanx for appreciating my car... It feels good to meet up with fellow Tbhp members no matter where and at what time.. its always a nice experience... When ever i am in Mumbai i try to make it a point to meet up with the gang on sat nites...
Well missed the drive in the hills tho.. I am sure it must have been fun doing the bends and the turns...
If any of u guyz are coming on the 23rd drive surely will meet up with u there...
Cheers
Old 17th April 2006, 22:27   #34
BHPian

Hello Guys.You all had a good time huh!Well i couldnt make it somehow,but am gonna make it this Sunday for sure.
Old 18th April 2006, 21:38   #35
BHPian

Shucks I missed, someone had got his Rd after all, now I regret it. Any way maybe next time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks