Team-BHP - Go Go-ah..!! TBHP Meet: 14th-19th Aug 2012
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Go Go-ah..!! TBHP Meet: 14th-19th Aug 2012 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/124309-go-go-ah-tbhp-meet-14th-19th-aug-2012-a.html)

Hi All,

Well, it is actually Siddesh, our happy Endy owner from Pune who had initiated these thoughts and they seem to have caught up with a few of us.

To quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kedarwalke (Post 2723318)
Count me 300% in for the Goa trip,and we camp in my farmhouse in Goa!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nilanjanray (Post 2737214)
When are you guys planning the Goa dash? Might join if work/time permits...

Is it a all guys trip?

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddheshb (Post 2737465)
I would love to do a TBHP drive during the "height" of the monsoons... would be really a lot of fun. The ghats are simply unbelievably beautiful, and Goa is a completely different planet in the rains. Can help with logistics, no issues with that. @kedarwalke has also graciously offered his farmhouse. All guys? - naah, my family and friends would never give me that luxury... :)

Taking forward the same line of thought, me and Priti have decided to apply for a 2 day leave, namely on the 16th and 17th of August, 2012, which will effectively give us 5 days away from office.

We plan to start from Goa on the 19th and reach home by night, which, going by past experiences, is easily possible.

So, the rough itinerary is as under:

1. Leave Bangalore/Pune/Bombay on the 14th evening/night.
2. Reach Goa early in the morning on the 15th.
3. Stay in Goa and its whereabouts from the 15th to the 18th (which effectively is 4 days and 4 nights) and plan activities or just laze around accordingly.
4. Start from Goa on the 19th after breakfast and reach Bangalore/home for dinner.

Kedar had graciously offered his farmhouse for us to stay.

Kedar: Does your particpation and that offer still hold good?

Siddesh: I believe you know enough soft roading/off roading places at Goa for our vehicles to have some fun, so you could take care of that IMO.

Nilanjan: Are you in?

Anyone else interested? Inputs, thoughts, ideas eagerly looked forward to...:thumbs up

Winderful, drive to Goa will be lovely, whats only bothering me is the night drive, but with large number of cars it should not be a problem at all.

I am in for now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 (Post 2857946)
Winderful, drive to Goa will be lovely, whats only bothering me is the night drive, but with large number of cars it should not be a problem at all.

I am in for now.

Welcome Mayank, can you please PM me your contact details so that we can connect?

Also, I have not seen any responses from the others yet on the thread so if they do not respond, I was thinking of booking GTDC accomodation. What do you think?

are you guys leaving tomorrow??

Extremely sorry guys.. some personal stuff kept me away from TBHP for quite some time now - I will be in Goa on 18-20, but will most likely not drive down this time, especially since there isn't much interest from Pune folks. If you guys are gonna be in Goa, will be happy to catch up. You can reach me on 96899 48389.

For some good soft roading with amazing views, climb the Zoo Zoo hill... it's near Anjuna beach, and the access to it is bang opposite ANjuna police station.

Goa will be lovely in the rains.

By the way, I plan to be in Dapoli/Ratnagiri on the weekend of 25th - just in case any of you are around there at that time!