Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2013, 16:53   #1
Senior - BHPian

SCI Supercar Show Meets @ Mumbai anyone? 26-27 Jan 2013.

Its a holler to anyone who is willing to pull together a meet at Mumbai circa the time of the SCI event.

This year, its a 2-day event (26 and 27) and it would be nice to catch up with some Mumbai-Bhpians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Car Club View Post
• Display Date: Saturday, 26th January 2013
• Display Time: Starting 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
• Display Venue: Polo Grounds, RWITC (Mahalakshmi Race Course), Mumbai, India

• Rally Departure Date: Sunday, 27th January 2013
• Parade Time: Starting 10.00 am to 01.00 pm

I'm there from 25th to 28th.

I'm clueless of the new hangouts/joints, so please feel free to propose meet spots.

Cheers,
Vish.

Last edited by Rehaan : 25th January 2013 at 11:46. Reason: Adding even timings to post
Old 22nd January 2013, 17:22   #2
BHPian

Re: SCI Supercar Show Meets @ Mumbai anyone? 26-27 Jan 2013.

Same here.I will be coming from Bangalore.So its on the localites to decide on some hangout.I will visit on the 26th morning.So interested people can put down suggestions.
Old 22nd January 2013, 17:54   #3
BHPian

We guys could meet up on the 26th at a time suitable to all.
Maybe directly at the venue or somewhere in between.
Those coming from suburbs can meet up before the sealink and come together and those from sobo can meet up directly at the venue.

What time are you guys coming? I'll be coming on both days around 9am.
Old 22nd January 2013, 23:13   #4
BHPian

Expecting a lot of TEAM-bhp sticker sightings on these days . Flashing/ carrying keychains is one convenient way of identifying ourselves, when out there between the humongous crowd that is expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Its a holler to anyone who is willing to pull together a meet at Mumbai circa the time of the SCI event.

This year, its a 2-day event (26 and 27) and it would be nice to catch up with some Mumbai-Bhpians.

I'm there from 25th to 28th.

I'm clueless of the new hangouts/joints, so please feel free to propose meet spots.

Cheers,
Vish.
Hello Scorcher,

I'll be there on the 26th for sure. Hope to spot you there. You are our uncrowned scoop king when it comes to these sports cars . Additionally, does this event require any registration to be done beforehand? Please advice. Thanks.

Last edited by MetalBuff : 22nd January 2013 at 23:22.
Old 23rd January 2013, 01:38   #5
Senior - BHPian

Heyy,

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

@MetalBuff - Entry is free. Paddock passes can't be bought and is only for the invited few and Media.
Old 23rd January 2013, 10:34   #6
BHPian

Scorcher how about you decide on a spot at the venue itself where finally everyone can assemble.Because i dont have any idea of Mumbai so i guess i will come straight from my folk's place.How is the time 10 a.m on the 26th.Spot can be somewhere like next to the Aventador Roadster . Or maybe if there is some preknown product canopy.Suggestions please.By the way should we put down our numbers also if it abides by the Tbhp rules.

Last edited by Redline Shooter : 23rd January 2013 at 10:36.
Old 23rd January 2013, 12:04   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline Shooter View Post
Scorcher how about you decide on a spot at the venue itself where finally everyone can assemble.Because i dont have any idea of Mumbai so i guess i will come straight from my folk's place.How is the time 10 a.m on the 26th.Spot can be somewhere like next to the Aventador Roadster . Or maybe if there is some preknown product canopy.Suggestions please.By the way should we put down our numbers also if it abides by the Tbhp rules.
Hello Redline Shooter,

Wouldn't 10am on a public holiday be too early? Can we please move this to around 12pm if everyone is fine with that. Exchanging numbers definitely seems like a good idea.
Is there anyway possible, we can create a group for PMs?
Old 24th January 2013, 14:37   #8
Senior - BHPian

The event opens its doors to the public at 11am on the 26th..i wonder what you'll will do from 9am..incase you want to be there for the opening function then its 10am. I would be going in the aftenoon to check on the cars.

27th i am there from 830am.
Old 24th January 2013, 16:23   #9
BHPian

Sorcher i will pm you my number keep me posted any mumbaikars want to pm their number as well it would be nice.
Old 24th January 2013, 16:53   #10
BHPian

A budding TBHPian (my 5 year old son) get super excited when he sees such cars and it would be treat for him to see so many of them all in one place.

Can some one confirm if kids are allowed to the show? Sorry for being OT but I dont want to get him with me only to be denied an entry.
Old 24th January 2013, 16:53   #11
BHPian

I guess 11am will be a good time.Else people can get in touch with any one of us one they reach the venue and we can notify them accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick1977 View Post
A budding TBHPian (my 5 year old son) get super excited when he sees such cars and it would be treat for him to see so many of them all in one place.

Can some one confirm if kids are allowed to the show? Sorry for being OT but I dont want to get him with me only to be denied an entry.
AFAIK there is no such restriction.It will be great if someone can further confirm.Why deny your son of the holy experience.Bring him along.We surely will love to meet the youngest tbhpian.
Welcome aboard Maverick Junior.
Sorry Moderators for two different posts.Kindly merge it.Sorry for inconvenience.

Note from Support - Please read the forum rules here with reference to rule # 5b. Please avoid back-to-back posts. You need to click on multi-quote button to reply to multiple posts.

Last edited by n_aditya : 25th January 2013 at 08:36. Reason: posts merged
Old 25th January 2013, 12:37   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick1977 View Post

Maverick1977, right from new borns to the elders anyone enthusiastic about cars is permitted..There is no age restriction ever with the SCC for viewing the cars, restriction of age applies to the participants as below 18 is not permitted to drive. Maybe if i am there at the same time your son can get a special treat.
Old 25th January 2013, 22:09   #13
BHPian

I would be there tomorrow as well as day after. So is there some place decided? How shall I identify a BHPian in a sea of people?
Sure of that would be spotting a number of cars. Need to get my cam ready all the time!!

If something gets decided, can I expect a PM from anyone here please? Would love to meet fellow BHPians.
Old 26th January 2013, 21:04   #14
BHPian

Met Rehaan, Scorcher and Redline Shooter. Rehaan was kind enough to click us (Scorcher + Redline Shooter + myself) together

Scorcher, looking forward to the tonnes of pics you clicked today, on the 2013 show thread. The dedication and the amount of time you spent in clicking those beauties, time for you to get promoted to the official photographer for T-Bhp

-Shivang Gandotra

Last edited by Rehaan : 28th January 2013 at 14:38. Reason: Will PM ;)
Old 26th January 2013, 21:23   #15
BHPian

How am I supposed to identify a BHPian? Am bad at remembering faces! :(
anyone of us guys coming tomorrow?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks