Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2013, 14:32   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: A not so "quick" Bangalore T-BHP meet with 25 cars, 10 bikes and 40 BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
So here goes the I10 wheels up in the air. Though I don't know what it was supposed to do. But I guess since I was watching it, it didn't do anything there.

Attachment 1060828

Attachment 1060829

Attachment 1060830
Awesome !!! Think brraj was putting his B'lore road skills to use.
On a serious note, I had done a similar stunt, in front of Ecospace (ORR) (when the dreaded Bellandur flyover was just getting built). I had to switch from Service Road to Main Road. Unfortunately had scraped the chassis and was hanging on the huge mud hump. Had some cab drivers come to the rescue and lift the car to the road.
Old 11th March 2013, 15:19   #62
Senior - BHPian

Where is the photo of that guy who was collecting hafta for the breakfast
Old 11th March 2013, 16:27   #63
BHPian

Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyfrmblr View Post

Aston Lobo. Eagerly awaiting for your camera pics.
Attachment 1060558
As I mentioned before, this has been my first meet and enjoyed it to the max!

@guyfrmblr: Pics Coming soon, I've got them downloaded, will upload when I get the chance. Quite busy with work at the moment!
Old 11th March 2013, 17:01   #64
Senior - BHPian

Forgot to add these 2 pics

A not so "quick" Bangalore T-BHP meet with 25 cars, 10 bikes and 40 BHPians-makalidurga_tbhp_drive-146_1.jpg

A not so "quick" Bangalore T-BHP meet with 25 cars, 10 bikes and 40 BHPians-makalidurga_tbhp_drive-157.jpg
Old 11th March 2013, 18:57   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by brraj View Post
Early morning not in a mood to fight got down as if i am going to hit him.
Awful but expected. Sorry to ask but were you driving the Xylo yesterday? There were just too many faces to be associated with names which is a welcome change for me, as I only used to respond to "handles" until yesterday. Now, I know some people behind em "handles".

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
nkrishnap, Sidhu, crazyDriver, Soumyajit9, PC77 and myself headed back via the same route after the event, after stopping for some tender coconut.
I saw that. And I had just pulled over too to signal to Sidhu that I have to leave. Trust me, I was totally fagged out in that sun catching all the light. Though I really wanted to go to the resort, my body just refused to let me. It was barely 3 hours of sleep the previous night after a hectic Saturday with bro in town.

Was home for lunch by about 1.30pm. Crashed into bed at 3pm with an alarm set for 5.30pm as bro had a bus to catch back to college @7.45pm. GUESS WHAT?? The alarm "must have" rung, but we were both so dead to the world that I woke up in shock @6.45pm!!!

A mad rush followed, but Im glad he caught his bus.

Karthikk - I must admit that the TJET had me and my bro both drooling at the way you make it look !
Old 11th March 2013, 19:09   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mempheS.D View Post
Awful but expected. Sorry to ask but were you driving the Xylo yesterday? There were just too many faces to be associated with names which is a welcome change for me, as I only used to respond to "handles" until yesterday. Now, I know some people behind em "handles".
@brraj drives the i10, @shishir_bn drives the Xylo
Old 11th March 2013, 19:24   #67
Senior - BHPian

I met quite a few new faces, I really can't remember their handles, guys if you remember talking to me, be kind enough to refresh my memory with your handles, next meet we should plan on id tags like we had at the farm meet long ago and also in some other meets.
Old 11th March 2013, 19:39   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
I met quite a few new faces, I really can't remember their handles, guys if you remember talking to me, be kind enough to refresh my memory with your handles, next meet we should plan on id tags like we had at the farm meet long ago and also in some other meets.
We spoke for sometime towards the end. If you remember, I was talking about getting back after the meet on my bike. You did speak about your farmhouse where the last mega meet had been held and I asked if that was the one Rudra sir had attended. Hope you can remember me now

It was a pleasure meeting you finally after having read all your travelogues and also got to see the "clean" Safari and your beautiful little daughter too. She looks even cuter in person than the pics.

Regards.

P.S Suhaas307, which car did you bring?

Last edited by Parthasarathig : 11th March 2013 at 19:41.
Old 11th March 2013, 19:52   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
Suhaas307, which car did you bring?
Suhaas was riding shotgun with me
Old 11th March 2013, 19:54   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
We spoke for sometime towards the end. If you remember, I was talking about getting back after the meet on my bike. You did speak about your farmhouse where the last mega meet had been held and I asked if that was the one Rudra sir had attended. Hope you can remember me now

It was a pleasure meeting you finally after having read all your travelogues and also got to see the "clean" Safari and your beautiful little daughter too. She looks even cuter in person than the pics.
Yes, I clearly remember now, I do remember the faces, but attaching the faces to their handles is what I'm unable to do, thank you for the good words about my daughter.
Old 11th March 2013, 20:13   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post

Suhaas was riding shotgun with me
So he was the surprise guest you were bringing. No wonder I didn't see any civic there.

It was a pleasure meeting you finally after all this time.

Quote:

Yes, I clearly remember now, I do remember the faces, but attaching the faces to their handles is what I'm unable to do, thank you for the good words about my daughter.
Ah yes that's a bit of a problem. Till someone clarified earlier I had same confusion about brraj and shishir_bn

It was nice meeting you all. Feel like this should be done more often. It was a nice way to end the weekend. Good memories.
Old 11th March 2013, 20:17   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mempheS.D View Post
Awful but expected. Sorry to ask but were you driving the Xylo ?
Xylo belongs to Shishir, i10 belongs to brraj.

Quote:
I met quite a few new faces, I really can't remember their handles, guys if you remember talking to me, be kind enough to refresh my memory with your handles.
Sir, I was in Red Tshirt with Red Figo and appreciated your glossy shiny Safari along with Jaggu Sir & Khan Sir. I said that I had spotted you on DBpur road 6 months ago. This is Purush aka HighOctane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post

Suhaas307, which car did you bring?
Suhas came with IronH4wk in H4wkmobile fitted with H4wk eye. The best part of the meet was when IronH4wk reached Blore Intl Airport & called us "We are at airport tollbooth, where are you guys?" They did not take left turn at Jakkur to Doddaballapur & instead headed for airport. Later they came to DBpur after our BF.

Posting some of the unseen pics:
First pic has Mahesh, Suhaas, Vidyut, SChoudhary, IronH4wk with my Figo in the background

Second pic has Vidyut sipping tea with Jaggu & Khan_Sultan with the Monster Prado & Super Safari at back.
Attached Thumbnails
A not so "quick" Bangalore T-BHP meet with 25 cars, 10 bikes and 40 BHPians-20130310_0914451.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by HighOctane : 11th March 2013 at 20:21.
Old 11th March 2013, 20:27   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Suhas came with IronH4wk in H4wkmobile fitted with H4wk eye. The best part of the meet was when IronH4wk reached Blore Intl Airport & called us "We are at airport tollbooth, where are you guys?" They did not take left turn at Jakkur to Doddaballapur & instead headed for airport. Later they came to DBpur after our BF.
I can say from past experience that Suhaas has an affinity to the airport trumpet interchange, he has done the same on a previous meet as well .

Quote:
Sir, I was in Red Tshirt with Red Figo and appreciated your glossy shiny Safari along with Jaggu Sir & Khan Sir. I said that I had spotted you on DBpur road 6 months ago. This is Purush aka HighOctane
Aah, and I was wondering who HighOctane was after interaction with you on Pm.

Another laudable thing was that we had 6 mods at the breakfast joint, thanks guys for making it.

Last edited by Lukeskywalker : 11th March 2013 at 20:51.
Old 11th March 2013, 20:43   #74
BHPian

Re: Quick Meets at Bangalore

Fantastic meet; thoroughly enjoyed the ride, company and non stop petrohead banter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyfrmblr View Post
These pics are dedicated to the bikers. They must be seen in high resolution to get the actual effect.
Terrific clicks, thanks! Taking these from a moving car is simply awesome. Making some of these my FB cover photos
Old 11th March 2013, 20:53   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjanrvce View Post
Fantastic meet; thoroughly enjoyed the ride, company and non stop petrohead banter.
Hey Niranjan it was great to meet you in person finally. Your ninja sounds like a machine gun from miles away.

Got to learn so much stuff from you and the gang. Let's hope we meet again soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks