Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2006, 16:45   #151
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
You beat me to that. Yes it HAS to have a bar, else no self-respecting TBHPian will ever set foot on your farm.

Hey, Thats the reason why bar wasn't mentioned -- TBHPians wud ask for free booze, free rooms and to top it all free use of track cars/bikes which wud insure that we close down almost overnite !!!

Quote:
It will also have to be about 10 minutes away from Mambo's just in case we get bored
On the other hand too close to Mambo and ppl will wanna go there and spend money on alcohol and again wud lead to closure of the 'BHP Farm' .. so its gonna be half hr away ...

Cheers
Old 2nd June 2006, 17:01   #152
Senior - BHPian

Did I save all my money not going to Goa as I am having fun reading the posts itself? I don't believe so. Wonderful guys.

Can see this thread becoming one of the longest in tbhp. Ice guys, are you watching?
Old 2nd June 2006, 17:03   #153
BHPian

Quote:
You beat me to that. Yes it HAS to have a bar, else no self-respecting TBHPian will ever set foot on your farm.
No wonder the gang was hitting the bar, 'baar-baar' morning, noon and night..
Old 2nd June 2006, 17:05   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Before anybody's imagination goes wild, Safe Sex on the Beach is a mocktail on Mambos menu . Both Nitrous and Islero are teetotallers.
Aaahh.. Samurai, you spoiled it.. I had started having thoughts of sending this thread link to Nitrous/Islero's girlfriends..
Old 2nd June 2006, 17:15   #155
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Now Mclaren was parked in this super huge ground and he cudnt resist trying to show off his hand brake skills .... islero his chief photographer .... and I'm sitting in the jeep and thinking ..mmmmm !! But 2 mins later I was shunted from my spot behind the jeeps wheel and I turned around and noticed that the Baleno was parked with its drivers door open and keys in teh ignotion ... IT WAS INVITING,SEDUCING , dunno wat else and I cudn't resist ( sorry ,mclaren ) and in I jumped . All loaded and ready to head back to the hotel where the Bombay guys are waiting for us ...... Hit the self , and suddenly I dunno what kind of force or alien force or god knows wat force took me over and instead of heading to the road I too like mclaren throttled into the field to teach him how donuts are done ...
Well i was a little scared to go all out on the dohnuts because still going thru my mind was the drive back to bangalore on the same set of tires and yes nitrous' voice saying "3 Lug Nuts" was still ringing in my head .. But i must admit that khaadu got some amazing donuts , too bad we couldnt capture them on video , also as he was doing a few way past midnight we just saw 3 petrified cows charging straight at the car .. All this, while our man is busy concentrating on ABC pedals and the handbrake ..

Quote:
But I guess this was the 1st Drift C'ship in India .... I had a blast coz I prefer it sideways anyday !! The only sad part was that I messed up a very gud tee shirt of mine and I get emotional if anything happens to my tee's .
Oh yes , it surely must have been the 1st drift championship held in india .. After the initial laps i had in dry weather , the moment i had a tussle bussle with nitroxx decided to go only one way and thats sideways .. Tbhps drift king khaadu didnt mind butting in , and thus began the fun .. Khaadu i still say do the racing lines once .. Its fun too ..

Quote:
We need to give the bachelors tips on things besides cars ...

U bet , im a little bad when it comes to partying .. More over had got some coating from my GF just a few minutes back .. But it was shocking to see steeroid and psycho so worked up ..

Oh before i forget , the talk about SSOTB was really hillarious ...
Old 2nd June 2006, 17:18   #156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani
Did I save all my money not going to Goa as I am having fun reading the posts itself? I don't believe so. Wonderful guys.

Can see this thread becoming one of the longest in tbhp. Ice guys, are you watching?
Hey, And the guys still havn't posted their detailed reports yet ... !!! Steeroid, Psycho and the rest ... come out of hiding and post . Or maybe they will recover just in time before the next meet hopefully again in Goa ..hehe .

BOMBAY GUYS -- Lets hear what u guys did ??? Come on .. dying to know ur version as well as seeing some of the candid pics as NC calls them ...

Islero & nitrous probably recovering from the Sex on the beach hangover .. oops did I again forget the ' Safe ' word ??? Another thing I missed out on was the constant verbal duel -- nitrous vs mclaren !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinbagh
No wonder the gang was hitting the bar, 'baar-baar' morning, noon and night..
Well said mate !! I actually wonder how much alcohol did we guys consume ...

Cheers

Last edited by khaadu75 : 2nd June 2006 at 17:21.
Old 2nd June 2006, 17:27   #157
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Well i was a little scared to go all out on the dohnuts because still going thru my mind was the drive back to bangalore on the same set of tires and yes nitrous' voice saying "3 Lug Nuts" was still ringing in my head .. But i must admit that khaadu got some amazing donuts , too bad we couldnt capture them on video , also as he was doing a few way past midnight we just saw 3 petrified cows charging straight at the car .. All this, while our man is busy concentrating on ABC pedals and the handbrake
Hey, The cows had me laffing ... one spin back the field was empty and the next spin had a herd charging at us . Also donuts don't burn tyres too much ...

But dude u shud take care of ur car ..she moves like a B**** !!

Cheers
Old 2nd June 2006, 18:08   #158
Senior - BHPian

Oi...it seems like y'all had a "smooth" time...good thing we got articulate writers like steeroid bhai, khaadu saab, mclaren and samuraiji to give us such detailed reviews of the events...it actually feels like we were there with you..it almost makes you regret the money you saved by not going to Goa...

But one thing I do not seem to understand...why would two bachelors order mocktails called SSOTB wrapped in you-know-what....? Or did the bar run out of saada mocktails..?

Chalo ac-cha hai; now we have an idea as to what to look forward to in the next year; T-bhp Annual meet a'la Grandeur...

P.S-Youse forgot to name all the people in this pic; like for example, who's the drinkin' guy with the pretty lady...?

Old 2nd June 2006, 18:23   #159
Senior - BHPian

Looks like beach sex is the prevailing topic here. lol!!!

The verbal duel between nitrous and mclaren through the course of the trip was historic to say the least.

Mclaren: " Nitrous, dont jump in the pool or all the water will come out...."
Nitrous: "Be careful!!! You might drown in the 2-foot-deep section......"

This is just a taste of the fun!!!!!

But best had to be one of Mclaren's dialogues.

" The Baleno is like the perfect offroading machine. Each time a lorry comes in the middle of the road, you can take it to the shoulder and beyond with ease"

We come near a speedbreaker 10 minutes later, and a sickening GRUNCH sound comes from the bottom of the car. Offroader? You bet!!!!

Khaadu is overflowing with gyaan when he has got down a few beers. He gave us a long session about girls and marriage the night at mambo's, and the last night was spent listening to a long discourse on society, parenting, and all other stuff. It was very entertaining, mind!!!

I am pretty sure khaadu didnt eat a single morsel of food throughout the meet. All I saw going into him was kingfisher beer. He would keep postponing the eating.

On the way back, Nitrous had promised to drink lotsa red bull so that he would keep awake. He didnt. I though he was sleeping and told mclaren about his dialogue and we were laughing when a hand pops up with the middle finger extended from beside me!!!

Last edited by islero : 2nd June 2006 at 18:28.
Old 2nd June 2006, 18:24   #160
Senior - BHPian

Hey, where are the bombay boy's reports?????? WHy isnt anyone from bombay posting anything?
Old 2nd June 2006, 20:05   #161
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by islero
" The Baleno is like the perfect offroading machine. Each time a lorry comes in the middle of the road, you can take it to the shoulder and beyond with ease"

We come near a speedbreaker 10 minutes later, and a sickening GRUNCH sound comes from the bottom of the car. Offroader? You bet!!!!

On the way back, Nitrous had promised to drink lotsa red bull so that he would keep awake. He didnt. I though he was sleeping and told mclaren about his dialogue and we were laughing when a hand pops up with the middle finger extended from beside me!!!
well any car for that matter with so much luggage tucked in the boot and a passenger weight of 250+ kgs is bound to bottom out on our elephant sized potholes .. During the whole trip i think the car bottomed about 3 times.. Also the offroading is the only reason we could avoid the truck in the ghat sections that couldnt stop on time around that blind turn..

Oh i was half expecting that nitrous was listening to our convo , but i must add that this had to be the best drive i have ever had .. Too bad that v1p3r and memo couldnt join in with the fun ..

That man khaadu is a real entertainer , just wish sam gave him company too .. Next time we should make sure these two make it to such events ..
Old 2nd June 2006, 20:20   #162
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Too bad that v1p3r and memo couldnt join in with the fun ..
Who is this memo I keep hearing about, is he a member?
Old 2nd June 2006, 20:26   #163
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Who is this memo I keep hearing about, is he a member?
Yes , samurai sir .. He is a member with that ID .. A very close friend to psycho , v1p3r and myself .. Very soon his baleno is going to be burning some serious rubber on bangy roads .. His car certainly has one of the best suspension setups that u can get in this part of the world and very soon he has a few surprises in store for all of us .. Now coming back to topic , islero where are videos ??
Old 2nd June 2006, 20:35   #164
Senior - BHPian

In my comp, and waiting for a decent internet speed to upload them up. They should be up by tomorrow noon.

Actually steeroid has all the videos too, and where is he? Hasnt been online the whole of today.....
Old 2nd June 2006, 21:56   #165
BHPian

You dawggss y'all had too much fun way to gooo, i showed this entire thread to lot of my office mates and they're all crazy jealous...will try and make the USA Meet as big a riot as possible, with three members - 1day, Mpower,Blaze thats all... fabulous trip guys looking forward to pictures...and videos!

Last edited by Samurai : 2nd June 2006 at 22:02.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed