Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2013, 21:58   #46
Senior - BHPian

Let's not change the meeting place at the last moment. It will only create confusion. Some of us may not log in to check. Let it be the axis mall flyover.
Old 22nd June 2013, 22:14   #47
Senior - BHPian

Re: Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
Now I'm confused!!

Is it the Wipro flyover by sector 5?
Ya the the wipro flyover by Sector V.

So this is the final meeting point.
Old 22nd June 2013, 22:15   #48
Senior - BHPian

Re: Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata

Okay. Just park in the service lane - not on the main road.

Drive safe. Take care
Old 22nd June 2013, 22:18   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
Okay. Just park in the service lane - not on the main road.

Drive safe. Take care
There is no service lane there,so one has to park on the main road.
It has 4 lanes now,so its absolutely safe.
Old 22nd June 2013, 22:56   #50
BHPian

Guys please be on time at the spot. By 7:00AM I hope everybody will assemble. blackasta was not available on phone. Will check on him. Also I'll be coming from airport side where do I converge. Should I directly be at the Bus terminus or shoudl I come to the flyover. Please if someone can confirm me It'll be good.

Cheers,
Subhra
Old 23rd June 2013, 00:18   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacho9000 View Post
Guys please be on time at the spot. By 7:00AM I hope everybody will assemble.
Seems like this is your first T-BHP meet right?Everyone is always on time.
Its better you reach the wipro flyover at 7.
Old 23rd June 2013, 00:23   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Seems like this is your first T-BHP meet right?Everyone is always on time.
Its better you reach the wipro flyover at 7.
cityvic forgot me man. Remember the golden M800 at the winter meet in 2012. I'm the same guy. Come on;KCF member. Need any more hints? I was just asking whether I should come down to bus terminus or to the wipro flyover junction. Do reply in earnest if not here atleast on facebook. Need some urgent guidance. By the way a new BHPian is also tagging along with me and a fellow KCF member rohit patra too is coming. Please do accomodate them in our group.

Cheers,
Subhra
Old 23rd June 2013, 11:22   #53
Senior - BHPian

Initital Report: the meet was uhm! Quite good IMO. We had late comers, Super late comers and on timers and 'ditchers / spoilt sports'. The weather was perfect for the first half and super bad in the second half.

What I loved:
1. Muddy cars
2. Rain drenched roads
3. Garam chai / chilled lassi
4. Breakfast - mixed feeling!
5. Smallish nice drive.
6. I dint get to drive my own car.

Keying in from BB is tough. See you guys soon.

@those who came for the meet - thanks for coming! Take care.
Old 23rd June 2013, 11:49   #54
Senior - BHPian

Some pics from the meet.

First Gathering point
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1555.jpg

Lovely wheels of Cityvic

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1560.jpg

Gathering Adda!
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1563.jpg

Team BHP! What else?
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1569-copy.jpg

Formation drive.
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1578.jpg

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_15791.jpg

Adios!
Old 23rd June 2013, 12:18   #55
BHPian

Was a great meet. Had fun. Some pictures from my side.

Meeting Point

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dsc02899.jpg

Rides of 1100D, Forgot Handle (?), adc

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dsc02901.jpg

Left to Right Forgot Handle (?), 1100D, adc, Forgot Handle (?), NOSpower

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dsc02903.jpg

1100D's Marengo

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dsc02928.jpg

What's that noise ?? Oh the FFE

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dsc02940.jpg

The line up

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dsc02911.jpg

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dsc02917.jpg

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dsc02921.jpg

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dsc02936.jpg
Old 23rd June 2013, 20:38   #56
Senior - BHPian

A few more pics

The Gathering as I saw it at first

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1552.jpg

New Wheel - If only it wasn't Multi-PCD
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1561.jpg

Thats just half the gathering
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1564.jpg

The little ones!
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1565.jpg

OHC VTEC and me not snapping it doesn't happen usually, they also rock in stock!
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1567.jpg

The 800's, Planet Rocker did justice to his RS (Palio 1.6 GTX) and came (arrived) in one!
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1571.jpg

Shuvc!
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1572.jpg

ESOHETCHSI!
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1573.jpg

Honda brothers!
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img_1574.jpg
Old 23rd June 2013, 23:20   #57
BHPian

Photo report of Kolkata Meet: After the last year's winter meet(not so well), this was the most successful meet, kudos to all members . Thanks to Planet_rocker for the initiative.

Only the weather betrayed us in our 2nd half.

Hits of the day,
1. Superb weather at 1st half
2. Beautiful lush green background
3. Hot Kachori & Jalebi with Chai

The 1st meeting point after Wipro flyover crossing.
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-01.jpg

Ready to proceed for final destination.
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-02.jpg

The final assembly point at Rajarhat Drag lane.
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-03.jpg

The convoy reached.
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-04.jpg

Taking place one by one. Planet_rocker on the other side.
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-05.jpg

The man with machines. (Don't look at back side buildings pls )
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-06.jpg

The line up.
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-07.jpg

Other side of the line
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-08.jpg

Most attractive point Cityvic's wheel
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-09.jpg

City of Dip27in
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-10.jpg

Now the individual ones.
PapaBravo
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-11.jpg

Cityvic's
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-12.jpg

Samarjitdhar
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-13.jpg

Blackasta
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-14.jpg

Debojoti
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-15.jpg

NosPower
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-16.jpg

& That's me
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-17.jpg

Suvc is very happy with Dip27in Vahan
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-18.jpg

The longer version
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-19.jpg

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-20.jpg

Nice greenery
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-21.jpg

Less green
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-22.jpg

The late comers
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-23.jpg

Last Meeting
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-24.jpg
Old 24th June 2013, 00:11   #58
BHPian

Again a wonderful TBHP meet even though the rain tried to play a little bit of a spoilsport but who cares. It was after all a monsoon meet and what it meant was wet roads, lots of slush and dirty cars.

The initial lineup.
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2337.jpg

And the TBHPians
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2355.jpg

Light was not too good
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2347.jpg

But slowly it improved
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2353.jpg

The partial lineup
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2359.jpg

A view of the alloys
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2362.jpg

Roads were empty for the poses
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2365.jpg

The brilliant blue Ford Figo, the trusted M800s and the City
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2371.jpg

TBHPians at their game. Discussing cars passionately
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2377.jpg

Rear view starting with Marengo
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2379.jpg

The remaining rear lineup
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2381.jpg

Finishing off with breakfast
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2384.jpg
Old 24th June 2013, 00:14   #59
Senior - BHPian

The meet was a grand success,was great meeting everyone after so long.

Thanks for the lovely pictures 1100D,Papabravo,Shomshree and Samarjitdhar.
Old 24th June 2013, 10:55   #60
Senior - BHPian

Some Pictures from my side:

So I think I am a good photographer - shot like a pro - but it didn't come out like one:

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img2013062301149.jpg

Breakfast joint - Salt Lake City Swimming Pool / Sharma's Tea / Block BG

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img2013062301150.jpg

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img2013062301152.jpg

Shuvcivic

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img2013062301153.jpg

The hottest wheel I have ever come across

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img2013062301155.jpg

after the breakfast was over, some of us decided to stay back and cool off over a cup of cold coffee at CCD - Left to Right: razor4077, Shuvc and Icy

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-img2013062301156.jpg

Member ID- Left to Right:

NosPower, Cityvic, moi, dip27in, blackasta, 1100D, Sandman689, papabravo, Guest, ADC, Debojyoti, shomshree, tacho9000 (front row). Picture was shot by SamarjitDhar.

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-_mg_2355.jpg

Last edited by planet_rocker : 24th June 2013 at 11:04.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed