Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2013, 05:55   #61
BHPian

Re: Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata

Sorry for being late members but finally here are some pics of the meet from my side. Hope not everyone pounces on me for being this late.
Attached Thumbnails
Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dscn1015.jpg  

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dscn1016.jpg  

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dscn1017.jpg  

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dscn1018.jpg  

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dscn1019.jpg  

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dscn1020.jpg  

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dscn1021.jpg  

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dscn1022.jpg  

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dscn1023.jpg  

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-dscn1028.jpg  

Old 16th July 2013, 13:41   #62
BHPian

Re: Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupai View Post
Can I come too? This will be my first team-BHP meet!
I am super excited to meet you guys.
Hey man, it would have been a pleasant surprise if you had turned up. It was real fun and having you would have even better. We could always use some good photographers like you.

Sandy(you know my real name).
Old 16th July 2013, 16:16   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman689 View Post
Hey man, it would have been a pleasant surprise if you had turned up. It was real fun and having you would have even better. We could always use some good photographers like you.

Sandy(you know my real name).
Some last minute problems cropped up and thus couldn't go for the meet. I was looking forward to this meet, but fate had other plans.
Next time I will come, no matter what.

P.S great pictures. And cityvic's wheels are just HOT!!
Old 15th July 2014, 12:58   #64
BHPian

So there has been no meet in 2014-15 yet. Its been long. Anyone planning a meet ?
Old 15th July 2014, 13:03   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post
So there has been no meet in 2014-15 yet. Its been long. Anyone planning a meet ?
Yes lets plan for one on a Sunday! Am in. Our last meet on Jan 2014 was really awesome. Since them am craving for another meet too.
Old 15th July 2014, 14:04   #66
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Yes lets plan for one on a Sunday! Am in. Our last meet on Jan 2014 was really awesome. Since them am craving for another meet too.
Yes please plan for a meet when I am in Kolkata. I have missed out most of the times in the last 2 years
Old 15th July 2014, 14:07   #67
BHPian

Crap, Im in Kolkata now, didnt know about this meet or else could have joined!!

Nice to see a Vtec there!!
Old 15th July 2014, 14:18   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Yes please plan for a meet when I am in Kolkata. I have missed out most of the times in the last 2 years
Ok lets see! How about next Sunday afternoon? Have to wait for what others say if they are free or not! We can plan around Rajarhat itself so it will be easier for most of the Bhpian's to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjr0498 View Post
Crap, Im in Kolkata now, didnt know about this meet or else could have joined!!

Nice to see a Vtec there!!
Sir we are planning for a meet its not over. The pics on this thread are from the meets of the previous year. If the meet happens you can definitely join us!
Old 15th July 2014, 14:31   #69
BHPian

Yes I believe we can have it around Rajarhat. Next Sunday would be a little short notice.

Also, I was thinking that if we can get some TBHP Kolkata chapter T-Shirts made, if its not against any rule. I have contacts for the same. In that case we will have to wait till the time T-Shirts are made (approx 7-10 days from finalizing of artwork).

Any more inputs would be highly appreciated.
Old 15th July 2014, 14:32   #70
BHPian

Hope you guys plan soon!! I would love to meet the Kol tbhpian's, I'm here till Mid Aug.
Old 15th July 2014, 18:02   #71
Team-BHP Support

Please not next Sunday, I will not be in Kolkata. I will be back by 31st July, please arrange after that..

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP
Old 15th July 2014, 19:47   #72
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post
Yes I believe we can have it around Rajarhat. Next Sunday would be a little short notice.

Also, I was thinking that if we can get some TBHP Kolkata chapter T-Shirts made, if its not against any rule. I have contacts for the same. In that case we will have to wait till the time T-Shirts are made (approx 7-10 days from finalizing of artwork).

Any more inputs would be highly appreciated.
Yes indeed a good idea. But i will suggest as Black pearl will leave Kolkata + ssjr0498 is also here till mid August. Few Bhpian's from Kolkata wont be at Kolkata during 9-10 August as we Bhians and few non Bhpians have decided to go for a drive to Tajpur. So lets make this meet with out the T-Bhp t-shirts this time. More over what you can do is you can give a quotation for the T- shirts and those who are interested, from them you can collect advance on this meet and we can have the next meet with the T- shirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Please not next Sunday, I will not be in Kolkata. I will be back by 31st July, please arrange after that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjr0498 View Post
Hope you guys plan soon!! I would love to meet the Kol tbhpian's, I'm here till Mid Aug.

How about 2nd August Sunday? Morning or afternoon according to every once's convenience.

May be a poll or a new thread can be created or request our moderators to updated this thread title about the new meet?
Old 15th July 2014, 20:34   #73
Senior - BHPian

Tips

1. Start a new thread
2. Invite members via PM
3. Invite members on FB
4. Post pictures / snap-shots of previous meets
5. Increase the budget of PR for this meet
6. Have loads of fun - Try for an in-city meet.
7. Drive safe
8. Take loads of pictures / Video if possible
9. Make sure the head-count is on a higher side. Bongs tend to be lazy, especially me.
10. Interact with all members. Avoid sticking to sub-groups within the group

Enjoy and have a good time. Live to Drive

Of Rain drenched roads, muddy cars & a bunch of car nuts - The Very Rare Kolkata Meet-photo.jpg

Last edited by planet_rocker : 15th July 2014 at 20:35.
Old 15th July 2014, 21:15   #74
Team-BHP Support

Yes 3rd August (Sunday) will be fine and t-shirts are a great idea as long as they are black :-P

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP
Old 16th July 2014, 00:02   #75
Senior - BHPian

Count me in sparing any last minute emergencies.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks