Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


View Poll Results: Kind of Meet?
Snacks meet 104 65.82%
Dinner meet 54 34.18%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
263,598 views Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2014, 12:41   #976
BHPian
 
Dodge_Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pune
Posts: 613
Thanked: 1,047 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Don't know how but this thread was completely missed by me. Next night drive, count me in.
Would love to see your beautiful jeep aka Cavity in person
Dodge_Viper is offline  
Old 20th May 2014, 13:06   #977
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 264
Thanked: 82 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

From very strong sources i have come to know there is a plan being made for monsoon ride. Now we wait impatiently for monsoons to arrive and we go for another drive.
The last year pawna dam drive was an eventful meet, i am hoping and sure the one for monsoon will surely be another rememberable event.
RishiSuri is offline  
Old 20th May 2014, 13:58   #978
BHPian
 
swapszone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 67
Thanked: 122 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiSuri View Post
From very strong sources i have come to know there is a plan being made for monsoon ride. Now we wait impatiently for monsoons to arrive and we go for another drive.
The last year pawna dam drive was an eventful meet, i am hoping and sure the one for monsoon will surely be another rememberable event.
You've got that right Rishi. A Monsoon Drive is soon coming up. Keep watching this thread for further details. Not sure if this can be a Mega Meet.
swapszone is offline  
Old 20th May 2014, 14:11   #979
Senior - BHPian
 
Desmosedici's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: White Village
Posts: 1,463
Thanked: 530 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Superb Clicks Arun, especially of Dippys City, too good. I am just wondering how the hell did you manage to click that roller shot. Dont take too many risks junior
Desmosedici is offline  
Old 21st May 2014, 16:45   #980
BHPian
 
Cartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 411
Thanked: 244 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddharthdeb View Post
That's cartman searching for something
The ever elusive lens-cap. Found it in my pocket. :|


Quote:
Originally Posted by swapszone View Post
You've got that right Rishi. A Monsoon Drive is soon coming up. Keep watching this thread for further details. Not sure if this can be a Mega Meet.
Woohoo! Can't wait for this one. Maybe we can get one mega meet in before the monsoon sets in, say mid-june?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
Superb Clicks Arun, especially of Dippys City, too good. I am just wondering how the hell did you manage to click that roller shot. Dont take too many risks junior
Hahahaha. Thanks Raj! There are times when I wish my car was lower, would've been a lot easier.

Cheers!
Cartman.
Cartman is offline  
Old 29th May 2014, 11:58   #981
BHPian
 
dean5545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: mumbai
Posts: 810
Thanked: 1,532 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Any meet happening tommorow? Might drop in. Pls PM me the exact venue and time of the meet.
dean5545 is online now  
Old 29th May 2014, 12:54   #982
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,717
Thanked: 448 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean5545 View Post
Any meet happening tommorow? Might drop in. Pls PM me the exact venue and time of the meet.
Why PM? Put it up on the forum so we all know. Even I may drop in tomorrow. Would be my first attendance at a meet.
amit is offline  
Old 29th May 2014, 13:01   #983
BHPian
 
dean5545's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: mumbai
Posts: 810
Thanked: 1,532 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
Why PM? Put it up on the forum so we all know. Even I may drop in tomorrow. Would be my first attendance at a meet.
It will be my first meet too, if there is a meet at all.
dean5545 is online now  
Old 29th May 2014, 14:56   #984
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 323
Thanked: 327 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Hello everyone, had moved to Delhi for 2 years and luckily I am back in Mumbai, and stopped coming on this site as I missed my Mumbai city, nice to see things have become sharper and better on this site with new look and feel, apna team-bhp, not that anything was lacking earlier, but change is also good.

I would love to be part of the next meet, will follow this and other threads for the meet, its been ages.

cheers.

Last edited by The Saint : 29th May 2014 at 14:57.
The Saint is offline  
Old 29th May 2014, 22:36   #985
SDP
Team-BHP Support
 
SDP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,734
Thanked: 11,264 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
Why PM? Put it up on the forum so we all know. Even I may drop in tomorrow. Would be my first attendance at a meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean5545 View Post
Any meet happening tommorow? Might drop in. Pls PM me the exact venue and time of the meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
...
I would love to be part of the next meet, will follow this and other threads for the meet, its been ages.

cheers.
We are meeting tomorrow..Friday 30th May. 7pm onwards in front of Hiranandani School (old building) at Powai. See you there.
SDP is offline  
Old 29th May 2014, 23:04   #986
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Tejas@perioimpl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bombay
Posts: 4,416
Thanked: 9,507 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Aaarghhh! Too early and too far! Probably next time then. If any late night drive to town is planned let me know.
Tejas@perioimpl is offline  
Old 30th May 2014, 14:07   #987
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 323
Thanked: 327 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
We are meeting tomorrow..Friday 30th May. 7pm onwards in front of Hiranandani School (old building) at Powai. See you there.
That's brilliant news, I will try to make it today as I have a meeting in office, also until what time you guys will be at the meeting point, is it possible to have someone's phone number incase I am late, hopefully will see you all.
The Saint is offline  
Old 30th May 2014, 14:14   #988
BHPian
 
latentpotential's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pune (1-4 DND)
Posts: 509
Thanked: 419 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
We are meeting tomorrow..Friday 30th May. 7pm onwards in front of Hiranandani School (old building) at Powai. See you there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Aaarghhh! Too early and too far! Probably next time then. If any late night drive to town is planned let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
That's brilliant news, I will try to make it today as I have a meeting in office, also until what time you guys will be at the meeting point, is it possible to have someone's phone number incase I am late, hopefully will see you all.

Timing advanced by 30 minutes. Some of us should be there at 6:30 itself.

Tejas, I have only one thing to say: Live to Drive! We have friends from all corners of the City and beyond as well (Town, Thane, GB Road, Mira Road etc.) who come for the meets. Plus, its a good excuse for you to use the Eastern Freeway. Try your best to join today, or else, see you in 14 days.
latentpotential is offline  
Old 30th May 2014, 14:26   #989
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Tejas@perioimpl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bombay
Posts: 4,416
Thanked: 9,507 Times
re: Fortnightly mini-meet : Mumbai BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by latentpotential View Post
Timing advanced by 30 minutes. Some of us should be there at 6:30 itself.

Tejas, I have only one thing to say: Live to Drive! We have friends from all corners of the City and beyond as well (Town, Thane, GB Road, Mira Road etc.) who come for the meets. Plus, its a good excuse for you to use the Eastern Freeway. Try your best to join today, or else, see you in 14 days.
Wish it were so easy. I'm working till 5 and then have a series of meetings lined up.

Will probably catch you guys some other meet. Have fun.
Tejas@perioimpl is offline  
Old 30th May 2014, 16:03   #990
Newbie
 
minimalist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 16
Thanked: 9 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
That's brilliant news, I will try to make it today as I have a meeting in office, also until what time you guys will be at the meeting point, is it possible to have someone's phone number incase I am late, hopefully will see you all.
We should be there till about 8.30 at least
Ping me if you need any help

Akshay - 9594331131
minimalist is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2023, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks