Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Kind of Meet?
Snacks meet 104 65.82%
Dinner meet 54 34.18%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2013, 09:20   #316
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fortnightly mini-meet @ Hiranandani Powai. Brunch in South-Mumbai on 7th July, 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercars View Post
Flying Spur does not want his style cramped by having lesser cars around him.

Truth be told, I deal with enough traffic during the week. So I'm usually up much earlier over the weekends and raring to get out before the city wakes up.

Quote:
I see everyone is getting their BMW's.
I guess I will buy a new car and then come and meet you guys.
You can join a meet in a cab! Just join.
Old 12th July 2013, 15:41   #317
BHPian

Re: Fortnightly mini-meet @ Hiranandani Powai. Brunch in South-Mumbai on 7th July, 20

Lovely write-up and lovely pics (especially the twin F30s...I was drooling at the Beemers and their alloys). You guys had a great time and I had great time just reading about it!. Hope to join in some day! Till then, Rock On!!
Old 12th July 2013, 17:37   #318
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
Guys, have a look at the poll results for next meet's options.
17 for snacks meet as compared to 7 for dinner meet.

Democratic forum. Let's go with the majority.
We minorities also demand our rights. Kabhi to Dinner Meet Karo please. I would never be able to make it for the snack meets. It would always be a splash and dash.
Old 13th July 2013, 20:23   #319
BHPian

Good write-up and good snaps. Helps to make the meet really memorable indeed.
SDP, seems you have used a wide angle one here(??). Good snaps.
Old 14th July 2013, 01:25   #320
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Missed this one, would have been nice to catch up with Karan, Raghav, Santosh and get introduced to the rest of the group. Next time! Cheers
Old 14th July 2013, 20:53   #321
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibear007 View Post
Good write-up and good snaps. Helps to make the meet really memorable indeed.
SDP, seems you have used a wide angle one here(??). Good snaps.
Hey T-Bhp-ians ! Can such a get together be organized in Delhi / NCR ? I can help in the organising committe work. SLR with photographer comes for free.

Any ideas ?
Old 15th July 2013, 09:03   #322
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifebuoy View Post
Hey T-Bhp-ians ! Can such a get together be organized in Delhi / NCR ? I can help in the organising committe work. SLR with photographer comes for free.

Any ideas ?
Of course you can have such meets. There are quite a few TBHPians in Delhi and nearby areas as well. All you need is an Initiative and a planner, just like SDP!

Start a thread and see the response.
Old 15th July 2013, 23:41   #323
BHPian

Guys, is there a possibility of a monsoon drive to some location like Malshejghat/Mahabaleshwar/Mulshi etc.?
Old 16th July 2013, 00:37   #324

I had just been to maps hen ghat and It was an awesome drive. We should go there again posting some of the pics .

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Guys, is there a possibility of a monsoon drive to some location like Malshejghat/Mahabaleshwar/Mulshi etc.?
Hi eagle eye, I had been to malshej ghat recently and it was an awesome drive. I will post some pics soon

Hi ! SDmP and other fellow bhpians, Am eagerly waiting for the next meet on 18 july Friday evening. Please let me know the venue and time.

Mod: please excuse if I have posted without quote or have by mistake added another reply. Iam learning to use the forum and stick to guidelines.

Last edited by benbsb29 : 16th July 2013 at 05:00. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts.
Old 16th July 2013, 06:49   #325
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen rally sport View Post
Hi ! SDmP and other fellow bhpians, Am eagerly waiting for the next meet on 18 july Friday evening. Please let me know the venue and time.
We would meet at 7pm in front of the Hiranandani School powai. The detailed directions to the location are at the following post:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post3154029

See you there.
Old 16th July 2013, 10:20   #326
BHPian

Quote:
We would meet at 7pm in front of the Hiranandani School powai. The detailed directions to the location are at the following post:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post3154029

See you there.
I will not be able to join this time around as i will be out of station for the next 2 weeks, so will not be there for the next meet too.

have a nice meet everyone
Old 16th July 2013, 15:40   #327
SDP
Team-BHP Support

How many are interested for this Saturday or Sunday drive to let's say Malshej or Igatpuri or any other place?

I believe there is a good appetite. Please show your hands and express your preferences.
Old 16th July 2013, 15:46   #328
BHPian

Quote:
How many are interested for this Saturday or Sunday drive to let's say Malshej or Igatpuri or any other place?

I believe there is a good appetite. Please show your hands and express your preferences.
Will be joining Friday meet.
Tentative for Sunday drive .

Last edited by Dodge_Viper : 16th July 2013 at 15:47.
Old 16th July 2013, 15:50   #329
Senior - BHPian

I am going to be out of action for the next 3 years. Wifey is joining part time MBA course and I have to be with son at home. By then, my son would know that there are many of us who are similar to his dad (and him too!) who love cars!

Have fun guys! Post loads of pictures. Will see ya on the road during the weekdays!
Old 16th July 2013, 19:46   #330
BHPian

Quote:

Very interested!!
Both Saturday and Sunday are fine.

Most Viewed