Team-BHP - Upper Assam Team-BHP Meet
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Upper Assam Team-BHP Meet (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/141135-upper-assam-team-bhp-meet.html)

Well here in the upper Assam valley town of Jorhat there are 02 confirmed bhpians with a possible 3rd one whom we are yet to identify. All the tbhp crowd has unanimously agreed to hold a mega meet this coming Sunday on 8th September. Venue is still undecided considering the large number of participants. Therefore, any of the guys in the near vicinity who would like to join in are welcome. We can mutually decide the venue as we are open to the idea of even a longish drive in either direction i.e towards Tejpur or Shivsagar.

Am I the third one? Tbhp meet in Jorhat sounds mouth-watering. Can't confirm but will give it a shot.

While locating the third or maybe now the fourth one should not be difficult for you, what in the Gods' name are you doing in the N.E. ? I was hoping to catch up on one of my upcoming drives to the U.T.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderernomad (Post 3227048)
Well here in the upper Assam valley town of Jorhat there are 02 confirmed bhpians with a possible 3rd one whom we are yet to identify. All the tbhp crowd has unanimously agreed to hold a mega meet this coming Sunday on 8th September. Venue is still undecided considering the large number of participants. Therefore, any of the guys in the near vicinity who would like to join in are welcome. We can mutually decide the venue as we are open to the idea of even a longish drive in either direction i.e towards Tejpur or Shivsagar.

Wish I was back home in Guwahati. I would have definitely joined in for this meet. All of you can meet up in Kaziranga somewhere. The park is closed but I am sure you will get great discounts on food/stay etc. in the numerous resorts.Try to strike a deal with Iora resort (http://www.kazirangasafari.com/?menu=contactus_out).

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoj (Post 3227254)
While locating the third or maybe now the fourth one should not be difficult for you, what in the Gods' name are you doing in the N.E. ? I was hoping to catch up on one of my upcoming drives to the U.T.

Lolz Bro, got posted here. upcoming drive to UT, hmm let me see, when are you planning the drive? I am in Delhi from 16 to 20 on some official training program. I did insist that they cant teach the Old Dawg any new Trick, but they are kind of insisting.

@Rituraj: Well you just maybe the third witch if we cant find the Macbeth. lolz.

So who is adding to the crowd on Sunday then?

If there is a meet during Oct-Nov then I might be able to join :) But are there enough members from NE (Assam in this case) in the forum? I somehow doubt that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaushik_s (Post 3229030)
If there is a meet during Oct-Nov then I might be able to join :) But are there enough members from NE (Assam in this case) in the forum? I somehow doubt that.

We will have a meet again in Oct-Nov whenever you are in this neck of the woods. Just let us know and we shall meet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderernomad (Post 3229002)
So who is adding to the crowd on Sunday then?

Are there any more than the 3? If there are, then it seems that we're going to have a very "crowded" meet indeed. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaushik_s (Post 3229030)
But are there enough members from NE (Assam in this case) in the forum? I somehow doubt that.

Right o', I don't think there are many. Though I have seen a silver Santro (AS plates) and a black Scorpio (KL or KA plates) with TBHP stickers in Jorhat. But, these cars seem to be visitors as I've never seen them again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderer4x4 (Post 3229053)
Are there any more than the 3? If there are, then it seems that we're going to have a very "crowded" meet indeed. :)

Yups it would be crowded indeed but think we can mange. lol:

But how is it that you have never seen mine or I yours? Cars with tbhp stickers, I mean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderernomad (Post 3229052)
We will have a meet again in Oct-Nov whenever you are in this neck of the woods. Just let us know and we shall meet.

Sure, will keep this thread posted. My plans are not confirmed yet but should be there around Diwali time..

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderer4x4 (Post 3229053)

Right o', I don't think there are many. Though I have seen a silver Santro (AS plates) and a black Scorpio (KL or KA plates) with TBHP stickers in Jorhat. But, these cars seem to be visitors as I've never seen them again.

And that Black Scoprio (KA plates) is mine if you have seen it during Nov/Dec 2012 :) I was there last year during my India Trip.

Regards,

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderernomad (Post 3229057)
But how is it that you have never seen mine or I yours? Cars with tbhp stickers, I mean.

Well, my car does not have any TBHP stickers, thats why.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaushik_s (Post 3229058)
And that Black Scoprio (KA plates) is mine if you have seen it during Nov/Dec 2012 :) I was there last year during my India Trip.

Though I don't remember the exact month, it must have been around that time only last year. I saw the Scorpio on Gar Ali in front of the Eleye Cinema going towards A T Road at around 6-30 7-00 PM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderer4x4 (Post 3229077)

Though I don't remember the exact month, it must have been around that time only last year. I saw the Scorpio on Gar Ali in front of the Eleye Cinema going towards A T Road at around 6-30 7-00 PM.

Then most probably it was me. We went to Belle-Amies for the mouth watering Burgers there. Another TBHPian (Sidkun) was also with me during the trip. Would've been great if we could've meet, it would've been first impromptu mini meet at Upper Assam :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderer4x4 (Post 3229077)

Well we can cure that. I'll send one over to your office tomorrow itself. P is coming over with some forms and Ill give it to him. ONly grouse is you cannot choose. Ill send one which I have got lying with me unused.

^^ Thanks a lot for this. I never got around to order these myself, though I have a mind to order some of them pretty soon.:D