Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2006, 10:21   #16
BHPian

@viper: zip the pics up into one file and upload them onto rapidshare or something...

i guess this time, the timing was just perfect (not like the amby valley meet)...

it was a total blast!!! great to meet fellow bhp-ians...

i just hope that this would inspire other members from pune to stop being lazy and join in!!!

cheers!
~Shrivz...
Old 12th June 2006, 11:12   #17
BHPian

this was my 1st meet and i have to say,it was a complete blast...we all reached sion on time...left on time...every thing went smoothly,i was cautioned to keep away from manson when he was behind the wheel..and within 5 mins i realised why....
anyway..i am not too good with reports so some1 please...
ps. waiting for the pics and videos
Old 12th June 2006, 12:05   #18
BHPian

Hi guys had great fun you guys were to fast for our open jeep we reached mumbai by 8:30 anyways had a awesome time
Old 12th June 2006, 13:50   #19
Senior - BHPian

hey guyz that was a crazy meet with a monster, though it was for 30 mins (for me) but i enjoyed, wanted to stay back but had pooja so that wasnt possible, my Friend sam is still dreaming about defender.
It was nice meeting with Edmund, Manson,Xtream power,Ford Rocam ,Rehaan,Diven and turbo c for the first time (sorry cant recollect other)
please upload some pics soon

Last edited by pdev29 : 12th June 2006 at 13:55.
Old 12th June 2006, 14:22   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
Dude, it's a Land Rover Defender
elf,

Thanks For The Info..
Sorry Guys Please Dont Mind About My Question,
And Please Post The Pics..

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Old 12th June 2006, 14:27   #21
BHPian

Missed it this time.. well I am definitely on the next one
Old 12th June 2006, 18:29   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Viper,

If you open a photobucket.com picture, you can upload multiple pics at a time. And posting them is really easy too. With the new thumbnail feature.
Old 12th June 2006, 20:29   #23
Team-BHP Support

great roads, good food, lovely cars, amazing people, enthu. camera boys, one AWESOME DRIVE!! only let down was the trafic on the way back.
looking forward to the pics, and obviously the vids
edmund where are you??
allan thats one rock solid thing you have there bro.
meeting shantanu was no different than talking to him online, you get all the technical data even when you're discussing casual stuff

diven man what did i ever do to you??
and all those who hated/were worried about/mocked my exhaust falling off, its all fixed now

manson.
Old 12th June 2006, 20:52   #24
Team-BHP Support

Video Video Video Video Video

Ok guys,

Heres a short video i threw together (~5mins - 15mb)

Make sure your sound is on....

YouTube:

Google Video:
Team-BHP Jirad & Mandwa Meet 2006 (The Drill) - Google Video

Cheers!
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 27th February 2007 at 11:38. Reason: added youtube link
Old 12th June 2006, 20:57   #25
BHPian

heres just a list of some nice moments and suprising times and also some people i want to thamk...

1. jitu : his car was the main reason i came..will never regret it..had a blast..also got to get it off the sand...ur my inspiration dude in more ways than one

3. manson : nice place for food dude..real tasty stuff....and a good find in the mechanic also.....(remember when we opened the hood of the amc to find what an amazing piece of machinery)

2. turbo_c and his gardner friends : these dudes really knew how to keep the grass nice n perfect and just how we liked it...

3. great guzzler:
dude ur one rocking person....glad i sat next to you during lunch......was just thinking you and i had exactly the same amount of booze( which was alot) but dude u were trippin like crazzzzy..u couldnt get ur shoes off...u probably were a mermaid in ur previous life.....on a more serious note i love the fact that ur soo damn humble and down to earth.....
dude by the way have you reached home yet ( or u still siting with the half empty bottle of smirnoff somewhere in khargar !

4. willy guy : i know ur handle is trigger cool but there the rest of us called u the willy guys cause everyone kept on telling me to call the "willy guy " ..but u were never picking up ur cell.....(lot of wind turbulence ha)
dude im sorry i couldnt keep with u cause my engine was getting very hot if i was doing less than 50....

5. viper : dude if not for u i would be in some remote village somehere in uttar pradesh...thanks buddy....u cordinated everything excellently

6. Ported : dude the look on ur face when u came to know the stuff in the bacardi bottle was bacardi and not water was unforgetable

7. the pune guys : was real nice to meet u finally

8. all my mechanics for getting my car ready in a very short notice...i got a hell lot of pretty women askin me what car is this on my way back...and alot of older men who went like thumbs up..makes u feel real good

9. for everyone u came along to make it one hell of a drive.....heelntoe sorry if i couldnt go over 100 and got u all bored

it feels like i have won some kind of a beauty paegant or something.......can someone please post the pics now...

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th June 2006 at 21:04. Reason: 3 smileys
Old 12th June 2006, 21:32   #26
BHPian

Rehaan, downloaded the video its simply mindblowingggggg & very well edited the video says it all the fun we had Great Job !!!!!
Old 12th June 2006, 21:33   #27
BHPian

amazing video. you guys sure had a blast. more videos and pics please.
Old 12th June 2006, 21:57   #28
BANNED

Hey Rehaan,

Rocking video man. Can see the guy's who didnt come going green.

Viper
Old 12th June 2006, 22:01   #29
Team-BHP Support

As xtremepower mentioned,

We all owe Viper, for stopping at every junction and waiting for the whole pack to pass him, only to overtake us all and wait at the next junction so we dont get split up and lost!

Jitu, must say that i was definitely looking forward to seeing your ride the most! And it surely is a beasst. From the short drive i took, the "agressive clutch" is FUN and the feel once it switches at ~6k is awesome....only to keep going till 8k.
Im sure Shan2nu must be calculating gear ratios and RPM because your speedo wasnt working! lol ...oh, and forgot to mention that your exhaust is LOUD!! even @4k rpm villagers and cyclists were turning around in awe.... and my ears hurt at the end of the drive!!!
I'm glad you liked the video!

Thanks to everyone who came, was really an awesome meet.
Will post pics as soon as imageshack works (some problem right now)

cya
R
Old 12th June 2006, 22:06   #30
BHPian

dude thats some seriously good editing there..
one hell of a video

Most Viewed