Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2006, 22:15   #16
BANNED

Hey, Wat a meet guys .... !!! Iraghava called me but I was in Himachal and heading up to Sangla Valley .... Wud have luved to be here but then there's always a next time .....

Keep it up Delhiites ... slow to take off but when they did they REALLY DID TAKE OFF !!!!

Cheers
Old 13th June 2006, 23:56   #17
BHPian

Check Out The Pics

Guys sorry havent been able to put up the pics cos of power failiures.
Right now running on a damm slow connection. So putting up few of the ALL nice pics. Rest will send to raghavE. Who'll put em up with the report.

2 SUPERMANS OR SHOULD IT BE SUPEMEN.. STILL THE CAR DIDNT BUDGE.. GUESS THEY CANCELLED OUT

ALBE-EM KI GADDI KE BUM SHOT ME 2 HOLES VISIBLE... NAUGHTY NAUGHTY

FAHEEM'S NEW WOOFER... YET TO BE BROKEN IN.. SO IT GIVES FAHEEM AN EXCUSE TO TURN IT UP

JUICE HAI NA INME GUNBIR

KALE TAPE WALI DHINKCHACK GADDI

LBM KA JIGRI YAR (OBVIOUSLY)

LOOK MA.. A FROG IN THE PARKING

MUG SHOT ;-)..... I WAS TAKING THE SNAP... SOMEONE PLS PHOTOSHOP ME IN

OUR ED ON THE BIKE.. PAON FIT NAI AE.. NAI TO UDA DETE GIXXER KO

PIMP RIDE BY "LORD OF THE BLINGS"

SOON TO BE PIMP RIDE

REVHARD'S BEAUTY(and check out the bus)

SUPERBOY AND AIRBUS-A-MR2 READY FOR A FLIGHT COMPETION

TWINS.. ENOUGH TO MAKE A MAN WEAK KNEED

VOLK RACING HERE I COME
Old 14th June 2006, 06:36   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveendhyani
that reminds me, everybody turned out stag? what a shame for having such a beautiful drive and no babes in them
Yaar Naveen yehi to lafra hai na hum saale zyaadatar single hain tu kuch acchhi kunwari kuriyon ko jaanta ho to bata agli baar unhe hi le aange yaar Hamari meet aur bhi acchhi ho jaayegi!!!
Old 14th June 2006, 06:41   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
Great meet guys! Surely some of the best machinery on display at any BHP meet so far!!! (OK, my opinion may be influenced by the Gixxer there!).

Does anyone have any video's or soundclips of the Gixxer. I'm sure it would be heaven with that yoshi pipe.
Couldn't agree more with you about the Gixxer Rtech she was a stunner!!! But sorry no one took videos/sound clips, do have some high-res pictures which I will send to you once I put up the report. And I promise we will record some nice clips for you on our next meet!
Old 14th June 2006, 11:39   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled
TWINS.. ENOUGH TO MAKE A MAN WEAK KNEED

It was fun to see the car alarms going off when these bad boys started pumping...

Gears,
Red-One.
Old 14th June 2006, 11:43   #21
BHPian

A view of some of the rides. Phone cam image, so please excuse quality.

Gears,
Red-One.
Old 14th June 2006, 12:01   #22
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Picture Updates!

Team Bhp NCR meet 11.06.06

We were promised a "SURPRISE" by Gunbir, Autophile and Arush, with the rumours hovering around it being a Alpine double din DVD playa. Not exciting enough ..aight ?!! Well when we came down from CHICANE after the RACE, The surprise was waiting for in the basement parking. Check the pics below for the Surprise.

The Calm Before the Storm

Full frontal

Side profile

Front 1/4

Bling wheels

The Booty

OK this was not the whole Surprise there was more ... a lot more ....

Inside the monster

The Headunit

Now comes the Surprise ... THE ICE!

The Surprise

THe Twins SPL series 15"

The Amps

The Caps

The Install was done by Autophile and Gunbir and even after the Huge amount of equipment that had gone inside the boot of the OCTY there was still space this was a ULTRA CLEAN install. Guys another thing that i wanted to mention was that the quality of ICE that i heard during this meet was honestly the BEST i've ever heard..... honestly !!

Last edited by aZa : 14th June 2006 at 12:09.
Old 16th June 2006, 03:51   #23

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

wow the install looks pretty cleanly done....phew 2 15" subs...damn it had to be loud.wish i was there.
Old 16th June 2006, 10:02   #24
BHPian

awesome ice. those 15"ers look so deadly, i guess the original competition will b between their thump and the construction of the car. difficult to tell who wins!

REPORT IRAGHAVA!!! where is the report???
Old 16th June 2006, 12:11   #25
Awaiting Email Confirmation

After seeing these posts theres one thing I gotta say to you Delhi ROCKS to especially if you have a Suzuki on your list...! The MR2 was kept really well just wonderingif its up for sale to be blown to a 40hp odd beast LOL! You have my details gimme a buzz!
Old 16th June 2006, 16:49   #26
Senior - BHPian

Our meet place.........
Old 16th June 2006, 17:58   #27

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

@lbm:hey nice going,thats a pretty good idea...
is that a bird,no its a plane,no its aZa and gunbir(supermen)
Old 17th June 2006, 00:57   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx
After seeing these posts theres one thing I gotta say to you Delhi ROCKS to especially if you have a Suzuki on your list...! The MR2 was kept really well just wonderingif its up for sale to be blown to a 40hp odd beast LOL! You have my details gimme a buzz!
Nitroxx yes now the Delhi meets really rock!! And I am sure for the MR2 you mean 400bhp beast! If you want a 40 bhp beast I am sure we can source a nice well kept 800 for you No need to waste a perfectly good MR2 for that much power!!
Old 17th June 2006, 03:10   #29
Senior - BHPian

Guys the pics are ready and have been uploaded and the report is also ready. However I have not been able to post it because of my travelling and also because this is the first time I am using an FTP server to host my images instead of the usual Imageshack so I had to take some extra time to learn how to post the pics.

But anyways expect the report to be up tomorrow positively.
Old 17th June 2006, 18:03   #30
Senior - BHPian

Delhi Meet Report - I

So after a lot of planning again for this meet it was finally decided to hold it at the same location as last time. The numbers expected this time were much more than the last meet mainly due to the interest generated by the last meet! As most people remarked it seemed as if the Delhi Meets were finally going to be something to watch out for. And the credit for the same goes to all Delhiites who make the effort everytime to turn up and make the meets worthwhile and attractive for other members

Anyways on to the report:

Fuelled as usual was the first one to turn before time in his not so PIMP ride and I was running a bit late this time around so I told him to hold fort till I arrived. I reached about 30 mins late and by that time there was already a gaggle of people present including Ferrarimaniac in his MR2 and rk8 on GSX-R1000! There were about 11 cars already there and about 15-20 people too and seeing the expected turnout numbers we could see that we were going to run out of space soon. So a decision was made to move to a larger parking lot nearby where we could empty spaces to stand and check out the rides without any bloody humanoids troubling us or getting in pictures and ruining them!!

In the parking lot we found ample empty space and a good traffic free spot to move around without any risk of a bus running us down! There we were joined by more people including a lot of friends of members. At one time the situation was such that there were more non-member friends than members themselves!!!

By this time the people who had turned up were - RedOne, aZa, SpeedOfreak, Fuelled, LBM w/Friends, Caroholic1, Naveendhyani, rk8, Ferrarimaniac & me.

Here we were checking out each other's rides and the attention focussed around the MR2 & the Gixxer!!! Lots of pics were taken of different cars & accessories while we waited for more members including Gunbir & a4_attitude.

HIGHLIGHTS TILL NOW:

The MR2 in beautifully maintained condition.
The Gixxer OBVIOUSLY!! What looks and what noise! Despite the burning A$$!!!
LBM & his Friend's LOUD rides, not my cup of tea but disturbing nonetheless (If you are sitting in it that is :-)
aZa's P.I.M.P. Mobile including the PA system & Multi(crap) horns!! And ofcourse how can I forget the Debonair in the back!

Rest of the story in the next post!

(For High-Res pics please click on the small pics)

THE INITIAL GATHERING FOR THE MEET:

(AND NO THE BUS WAS NOT PART OF THE MEET)

LBM'S RIDE:

FERRARIMANIAC'S MR2 (NICE!!!!)

LBM'S FRIEND'S RIDE: (DAMN SHE WAS LOUD!)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks