Team-BHP - The 2014 Hyderabad Meets: Aug 2nd (Ride/Drive) Meet to Srisailam !!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   The 2014 Hyderabad Meets: Aug 2nd (Ride/Drive) Meet to Srisailam !!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/146151-2014-hyderabad-meets-aug-2nd-ride-drive-meet-srisailam.html)

I wish all Team-BHP'ians from Hyderabad a Happy and Prosperous New Year-2014.

May this new year bless you with a new vehicle of choice and we do more drive meets and enjoy our common passion :thumbs up

A drive meet is being planned in Jan-2014, so please subscribe to this thread and do join this drive meet whenever it happens

Cheers & Have a Great Year Ahead !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 3333018)
A drive meet is being planned in Jan-2014, so please subscribe to this thread and do join this drive meet whenever it happens!!!

Wish all you guys a very happy new year.

Count us in for the meet and drive:thumbs up

Iam proposing a drive meet on Jan 26th, 2012. What better day than Republic Day to kick start our drive meets of this year?

We can drive to nearer destination like Bidar, Vikarabad, NH7 drive and wrap it up with a nice lunch in some rustic dhaba

How many game on this day?

Subscribed and Excited

This is going to be my first meet and what a way to get associated with all the Auto Gurus clap:

Happy new year to all my Hyderabadi T-bhp members, may this year bring you success and happiness. :thumbs up

I usually don't take any new year resolutions but this time I have one which is to attend as many meets as possible. :)

Happy New Year with so many Safe & Jolly Miles to go.
I am Game on 26th Jan Drive.

Thanks to mobike008 ,the last meet to warangal was rocking.
We has loads of fun.

Count me in for the meet on 26th

1) mobike008+1
2) ecosport rules +1
3) naveen kk
4) abhi abarth
5) ocizer.

Keep the list going on guys.Also mention if +1s are joining.

Happy New Year Gang. Am tentative.

Are people without car qualified ? I will share expenses with anyone willing to hitch me a ride. This could be my first meet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocizer (Post 3334042)
Subscribed and Excited.This is going to be my first meet and what a way to get associated with all the Auto Gurus

Welcome. Would be nice to see new faces for drive meets

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth (Post 3334078)
I usually don't take any new year resolutions but this time I have one which is to attend as many meets as possible

Thats a fantastic resolution but, like all NY resolutions hope your not going to break it soon:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.kk (Post 3334088)
I am Game on 26th Jan Drive.

Hope in the vRS?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecosport rules (Post 3334127)
Thanks to mobike008 ,the last meet to warangal was rocking. Also mention if +1s are joining.

Iam going to join alone. Dont want to bore the +1 and invite a wrath

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funda (Post 3334546)
Happy New Year Gang. Am tentative.

There is nothing called Tentative. Either your IN or Out. We normally prefer IN :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellmet (Post 3335165)
Are people without car qualified ? I will share expenses with anyone willing to hitch me a ride. This could be my first meet.

Good to see you out of the Hyderabad Update threads. Your absolutely qualified to join the drive meet. Owning a car is never mandatory and your welcome to hop into any of the car in the meet and NO, we dont take money from our passengers. Another motto is more the merrier, so you can bring along your friends too

Iam adding some regular names. Let them exclude themselves if they aint joining. Hehe !!

Confirmed Names
1) Mobike008
2) Ecosport rules +1
3) Naveen kk
4) Abhi Abarth
5) Ocizer
6) Hellmet
7) Rajesh Rawal
8) Ravveendra
9) Vnabhi
10) Hyd_Traveller
11) Shamanth
12) Getsurya
13) Arcotsrinivas
14) Jeetaman

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 3333874)
Iam proposing a drive meet on Jan 26th, 2012. What better day than Republic Day to kick start our drive meets of this year?

We can drive to nearer destination like Bidar, Vikarabad, NH7 drive and wrap it up with a nice lunch in some rustic dhaba

How many game on this day?

Day is fine, but Bidar?

The roads will eat up our cars, so huge are the craters.27th will see a line of BHap cars at workshops for suspension works.

Anything apart from the Mumbai highway is a good option.

Hi There! I am also in. Look forward to the next drive meet. Winter, I feel Bidar will be a good place to hop and come back. At least there is a fort to spend time. Cheers:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 3335957)
Good to see you out of the Hyderabad Update threads. Your absolutely qualified to join the drive meet. Owning a car is never mandatory and your welcome to hop into any of the car in the meet and NO, we dont take money from our passengers. Another motto is more the merrier, so you can bring along your friends too

Thank you for the warm welcome. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeetaman (Post 3336068)
Winter, I feel Bidar will be a good place to hop and come back. At least there is a fort to spend time. Cheers:)

Not sure about the winter part. It's been so hot at noon the last few days :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 3335957)
There is nothing called Tentative. Either your IN or Out. We normally prefer IN :)

Kya funda Avi :thumbs up
Cheers

What : Team-BHP Drive Meet

To Where : TBD

When : Sunday, 26th January 2014

Time to Meet : TBD

Please add your name to the list if you are confirmed.

Confirmed Names
1) Mobike008
2) Ecosport rules +1
3) Naveen kk
4) Abhi Abarth
5) Ocizer
6) Hellmet
7) Rajesh Rawal
8) Ravveendra
9) Vnabhi
10) Hyd_Traveller
11) Shamanth