Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2014, 14:26   #16
BHPian

re: Delhi Meet & Cause Initiative: Blanket and Clothes distribution Drive - 12th Jan @ CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
The Route is also yet to be decided. Please suggest!
Do check:

http://delhishelterboard.in/main/?page_id=860
Old 7th January 2014, 17:34   #17
BHPian

re: Delhi Meet & Cause Initiative: Blanket and Clothes distribution Drive - 12th Jan @ CP

Right guys, I guess it is now time to decide the time. I say 8:00 AM, will it be too early? Let us decide in a couple of days at most.
Old 7th January 2014, 18:36   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samar117 View Post
Right guys, I guess it is now time to decide the time. I say 8:00 AM, will it be too early?
Samar 8am is very early. Keep it around 10-10:30am. Reason being the winters and secondly what if the fog plays a spoil sport that morning.

thanks

AD
Old 7th January 2014, 22:14   #19
BHPian

Quote:
I say 8:00 AM, will it be too early?
I would say it would be perfect! We will get time for breakfast ,then drive and distribute (where?) and conclude the meet with the photo shoot.
Old 8th January 2014, 14:12   #20
Senior - BHPian

Re: Delhi Meet & Cause Initiative: Blanket and Clothes distribution Drive - 12th Jan

Hi Utsav and Samar, There is a small personal thought I want to put forward with regards to the Blanket distribution specificly i.e When this distribution will be in process then can we avoid clicking snaps of it because I feel clicking pics while doing this noble deed would reduce the importance of the cause and make it a sort of glamourous affair. However after the distribution we all can proceed further for the regular activities of our meet like breakfast and photoshoot. Having said this; I am still open to your views.

thanks

AD
Old 8th January 2014, 15:16   #21
Senior - BHPian

Re: Delhi Meet & Cause Initiative: Blanket and Clothes distribution Drive - 12th Jan

Just got to read about the thread and I personally feel its a nice initiative.

I do have a lot of unused old clothing at home but unfortunately I don't carry any such garments in Delhi. However, I would like to join in for the drive.

A few queries:

- We have a meeting spot, what about the meeting time? (its only 4 days left for it, so...)
- Do we have a drive route in place?

I will be driving from Saket, so will be open to catch up with any BHPian enroute to CP & will also be to provide a car pool for the same.

Cheers!
Old 8th January 2014, 16:06   #22
BHPian

The meeting time is Eight O clock as decided and Samar and me will be driving from Mehrauli. Join in if you can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshavarora View Post
Hi, this sounds like an amazing plan. Please let us know the details. I would love to join in.
Keshav, please confirm your presence too!

The list as of now :

Sidindica - Siddharth Shankar
Devilwearsprada - Utsav
Samar117 - Samar Narayan
Sameerg001 - Sammer Gupta
samarth.bhatia - Samarth Bhatia
Aditya Anand - Offline BHP'ian
Sinharishi- Risha Sinha
mints121
ad3952sn - Akash
AceF355

Any other bhp'ian willing to join the effort?

Last edited by Eddy : 8th January 2014 at 18:59. Reason: Merged
Old 8th January 2014, 17:22   #23
Senior - BHPian

Utsav and samar, first chalk out the plan, the place we will be meeting, where we'll be heading and what's the whole plan.

You need to decide on this thing, before making our confirm timing.
Old 8th January 2014, 17:43   #24
Senior - BHPian

Hi Guys,

I may not be able to attend the drive on Sunday. But i would like to donate to the cause. Is anyone from the list above coming from Noida/East Delhi to whom I could give the clothes etc which i have to donate? This would be done tommorrow or Friday.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 8th January 2014, 20:49   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Utsav and samar, first chalk out the plan, the place we will be meeting, where we'll be heading and what's the whole plan.

You need to decide on this thing, before making our confirm timing.
Sameer if you have read the first article. It includes the time and the location for meeting. We will decide on the spot where we will head or pre suggestions are welcome!
Old 8th January 2014, 20:52   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Sameer if you have read the first article. It includes the time and the location for meeting. We will decide on the spot where we will head or pre suggestions are welcome!
Why not mention it in the thread, will be convenient for all.
Old 8th January 2014, 22:53   #27
BHPian

I agree with AD. Not to make it a glamorous affair. Maybe a click of us together with the clothes, that's all.
We still haven't decided the time for the meet. And as far as the distribution is concerned, we can even do it in CP itself. I have seen a lot of homeless chaps about there. If anyone has any other info on any place nearby, where clothes are needed, then that would be welcome.

As far as I see it, let us decide on the time. We meet, distribute in CP itself. And then continue with our TBHP meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post

I will be driving from Saket, so will be open to catch up with any BHPian enroute to CP & will also be to provide a car pool for the same.

Cheers!
I shall be coming from Vasant Kunj, and Utsav from GGN, I'm sure we both can come to saket, and then drive together as a trio
Old 9th January 2014, 08:57   #28
BHPian

Quote:
The meeting time is Eight O clock as decided and Samar and me will be driving from Mehrauli. Join in if you can!

Keshav, please confirm your presence too!

The list as of now :

Sidindica - Siddharth Shankar
Devilwearsprada - Utsav
Samar117 - Samar Narayan
Sameerg001 - Sammer Gupta
samarth.bhatia - Samarth Bhatia
Aditya Anand - Offline BHP'ian
Sinharishi- Risha Sinha
mints121
ad3952sn - Akash
AceF355

Any other bhp'ian willing to join the effort?
I will most definitely be there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps View Post
Hi Guys,

I may not be able to attend the drive on Sunday. But i would like to donate to the cause. Is anyone from the list above coming from Noida/East Delhi to whom I could give the clothes etc which i have to donate? This would be done tommorrow or Friday.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Hi, I live in NOIDA and you can give me the clothes that you want to distribute. You can drop in anytime. Please DM me to get in touch if you can not make it.

Last edited by moralfibre : 9th January 2014 at 09:50. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 9th January 2014, 09:32   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I shall be coming from Vasant Kunj, and Utsav from GGN, I'm sure we both can come to saket, and then drive together as a trio
I am in! Will PM you my contact details and we'll coordinate accordingly.
Old 9th January 2014, 11:21   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshavarora View Post
I will most definitely be there

Hi, I live in NOIDA and you can give me the clothes that you want to distribute. You can drop in anytime. Please DM me to get in touch if you can not make it.
Great. Thanks Keshav. PM'ing you my phone number to co-ordinate.

Edit: E-mailed you as the PM facility wasn't available.

Last edited by Deeps : 9th January 2014 at 11:24.

Most Viewed