Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2006, 01:28   #166
Awaiting Email Confirmation

final post on this thread if youre adrenaline pumped and dont wanna care then make sure youre a true bhpian and be there....!
Old 6th August 2006, 01:37   #167
Senior - BHPian

as of now im in i already spoke to allan but lets se how the weather is in the morning.only then ill be sure.and im still sayin if its raining bikes doesnt make sence.we can do this next week if its raining. NIte

Allan ill call you when i leave.

Rev
Old 6th August 2006, 12:10   #168
BHPian

Seems like the boys have made it even though its raining.
Kudos to the participating Tbhp members!

Tbhp
Old 6th August 2006, 14:48   #169
Senior - BHPian

i dont know man.i didnt go it doesnt make sence goin when its raing=ing this heavily specially on bikes.
Old 6th August 2006, 16:35   #170
Senior - BHPian

Alrighty then. Now that we've become MEN, somebody post the report.

The pics...

Considering the fact that there was very little light, it was raining cows and buffaloes, and I didn't set up the cam for low lighting, I guess the pics have come out Ok....

Methinks I'm the only one with the highest distance travelled on the odo today (190 Kms+). I came from Vasai, remember...

The fact that we could make it through these torrential downpours for a meet, speaks volumes of our spirit. The MEET, was a success.

Here's a suggestion; We'll let Mr. weatherman pick out the next meet. Time, date, and location...Yo Allan, listening...?

Last edited by veyron1 : 6th August 2006 at 16:38.
Old 6th August 2006, 16:50   #171
Senior - BHPian

man im feeling real bad for not being able to make it.where did you end up going ??

Rev
Old 6th August 2006, 19:31   #172
BHPian

uh, ahem, cough cough, amby valley. cant you tell from the pics
Old 6th August 2006, 19:51   #173
BHPian

woaah..
amazing to meet the team-bhp biker MEN finally...
Anyways was one wet meet but fun none the less..
some nice short bursts of speed and some really slow obstacle courses...
only regret was not going to the water wall...
felt nice and different to be on 2 wheels rather than on 4,,,,
had to leave my bike and walk 2 kms to reach home though
hope everyone has reached home safetly
All in all.... a good start to out bike rides....many more to come

Finally : Weatherman says next sunday will be bright and sunny..
WATERFALLS ANYONE

Last edited by xtreme power : 6th August 2006 at 20:00.
Old 6th August 2006, 22:19   #174
BANNED

yes guys this was my first trip with u all guys trip was rocking n had alot of fun at water fall...
hay but v all forgot to take chickyz for our member
hay nitroxx this a no smoking zone enjoyed in mc alot god oh god hot chick
even your modded splender was sounding sexy dhommmmmmmm

Last edited by anku : 6th August 2006 at 22:28.
Old 7th August 2006, 00:35   #175
Senior - BHPian

That Mcdonalds was a very important part of the trip now, wasn't it? Poor Allan freezing and shivering to death, nitroxx going bananas over the, ahem, scenery....

Hey Devang, is the RX alright?

EDIT: Interested in modifying your SBK's? Contact archie. He has successfully converted a ZZR 400 into a 97cc super-machine in 2 minutes. He has also thrown in a Rs.800. Kevlar-coated bonga silencer for free, as an introductory offer...

Last edited by veyron1 : 7th August 2006 at 00:41.
Old 7th August 2006, 13:10   #176
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyron1
nitroxx going bananas over the, ahem, scenery....
old habits die hard eh ? I hope Nitroxx dint bite off "chunky" pieces of meat at Macs......
Old 7th August 2006, 13:41   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
old habits die hard eh ? I hope Nitroxx dint bite off "chunky" pieces of meat at Macs......
Old habits? I thought that was an in-born characteristic. Or talent, the way people prefer to see it....perhaps the only reason that he likes the monsoons is for the wet t-shirts...

And people, who's posting the report?
Old 7th August 2006, 14:24   #178
Senior - BHPian

Okie first i would like to thank to the guy who said wheather will bright and sunny, i really appreciate your contacts and your information.
Second the guy who modified ZZR in just 2 mins hats off, and how can i forget the MC.. Micky, Allan and I we really enjoyed smoke in MC. (and all those chickanos).
Veyron my bike is Fine. and heceforth we will be using are punch line...
BE A MAN...

@Nitroxx :- were you talkin about these bikes
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...-hotbikes.html
Old 7th August 2006, 16:05   #179

archie(zma) meets ankit(cbz)) at 5:30am near ankit's house at andheri. archie and ankit push off and reach andheri flyover at 5:37am and wait for veyron1(zma) to come. considering the rain and veyron1 coming from vasai we give him a leeway since he was late and reached at 6:12am. we 3 then left from there and met pdev29(rx) at centaur hotel. over there nitroxx(zzr) ripped and joined us on his zzr. from there we all pushed off in a matter of seconds and met allan(cbz) at chunnabhatti.we all push off to CBD belapur and meet heelntoe where he then rides pillion with veyron1 on his zma.

the rains were awesome and the climate was pleasent. we then pushed off to some weird roads and lanes crossed palm beach resort where the roads were so clean and clear and we all boosted our bikes. all bikes were over 100kmph in the rain. i know but we kicked a$$ here. we then met up and halted at McDonalds Panvel. his where we had quite some fun.

McDonalds. we ate to glory. had lot of coffee. smoked in mcdonalds even after having 10 signs all over the place. and allan mickey and pdev i think smoked over 5 sig's inside. it was fun when they took the mcdonalds personell's case. it was fun. we couldnt stop laughing with his hyperthermia joke. oh man the heat vibes from those girls in the morning made half of us crazy and finally everyone had to pee. lol. well after this mcdonalds heart and tummy filling eat and smoke we pushed of to lonavala. btw. since mcdonalds wanted to take revenge from our smoking guys by chance and our ignorance the cigratte packet was left and in the tray and the mcdonals trahsman flushed it all in the dustbin. hahahaha thts a mean trick in the book. tit for tat

lonavala. windy and rainy but a lot of chicks and guys out there. the drive was mind blowing. we enjoyed it. specially those slippy roads. and those ghats it was fun ya. we were all riding like a train. once bike behind another and it was fun when ppl look. well it was our destination ahead. amby valley. the nature was mindblowing and passifyin. well we could have a nice photoshoot since we didnt have a cam and the rains would as it is mess it up. thanks to veyron1 and his N70 which helped us click quite a few snaps. we missed the waterfalls since the rain and waterflow was too much. we tried going to differnt falls but. anyways its ok. we spent a good amount of time here. peein in mother nature / admiring it then and cooling our butts off.

leavn lonavala (amby valley) we head down straight non stop to hiranandani circle near CBD where some cops caught archie and ankit. on asking why is the check they said this is a dhoom group goin on the open roads to race. he saw the sport bike and the firing and hence he said it. since all the bikes were way past ahead and only 2 of us caught archie had to defend this so he said no sir thts a splendor with a wide body kit and a carbon fire silencer costing him 800buks. and trust me he believed it. he jus checked our licenses and left us for the day. we had a hearty laugh on this.

well we then chilled out for another 30 min's here and finally all got together and left for the day. archie's silencer screw's gave way and we had to stop for 5 mins to get nuts from a hardware shop to get nuts. tht man was looting me and charging me 5 buks each nut. i told wait lemme see if it works or no and then smart boy archie ran away with the others without paying him. hahahahaha well than thts it. we finally were all back and on the way we left allan first at sion and then pdev29 at centaur and then archie and ankit left and then nitroxx and veyron1 left together.

this is short and one happening trip. plannin to have another trip after the rains and this time i want more ppl in it. we can even do some stunts.

if anything needs to be added lemme know. i made the summary short and sweet

btw : i want to kill our weather man who forcasted clear skies.
and also kill revtech for giving us the last minute kick.

regards,
archie

(P.S: god forgive me cause me lying so much)

Last edited by archieworld : 7th August 2006 at 16:14.
Old 7th August 2006, 17:18   #180
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Ahem...I think yesterdays trip is pretty much a learning experience,I figured out that if the guy next to u on his bike is freezing then he'll definitely look like a piece of still art..LOL! all in all this was a good ride no matter what N I'd prefer that next time we make sure Macs has a jumbo meal with a lot of......And a little prayer"thank u oh mighty one for the female gender,that shine in rains with all their splendour,without them everyday where would I roam? thanks to them, yesterday i did make it home"!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks