Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2006, 22:01   #76
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Brilliant...now it gets better alan has spoken...and for 2L8uloose man it would have been definitely a killer ride with you around but then again I'm sure your trips more important...have fun (may have to plan another ride for us again!)
rest please guys keep the names coming coz we need a nice big team out on the roads oh yeah and please dont forget to bring your helmets and papers along just for safety reasons.
Old 30th July 2006, 02:31   #77

start deciding

6th JuLy SUNDAY
6am Morning

Venue : yet to be decided
Destination : yet to be decided

(planing to meet at THE HUB on the higway if we're pushing off to dahanu or vrajeshwari)

(meet at Bandra reclamation if we're off to amby valley)

com'n guys push this. lets make it happen. if nothing decided at the end. we all leave for AMBY VALLEY and meet at 6am at Bandra RECLAMATION end. try getting only bikes.. cars not a problem but u dun wanna be left out driving alone

this way we know wat we are doing
Old 30th July 2006, 02:44   #78

i feel vrajeshwari is fine. so we meet up at 6a.m on the 6th of JULY at the HUB at goregaon highway. this is a center place for everyone to hop in.

we guys can wait till 6:30 and then all push off to vrajeshwari.

- all guys get helmets with visor's since raindrops hurt
- get windcheaters
- wear sensible and easy clothing since rain will get u wet very easily
- get digicams so tht we can cover this get 2 gether

Quote:
6th JuLy SUNDAY
6am Morning and will wait till 6:30a.m
Venue : THE HUB (goregaon highway)
Destination : Vrajeshwari Temple's (hot water springs)

incase if anyone is left out u can call a former member frnd and inform abt ur delay of 5 - 10 min's but not more. we'll leave and u guys can catch up on the way. we'll visit vrajeshwari approx (60kms from Thane) and if necessary a lil more further from there.

to know more abt vrajeshwari visit http://www.indiantravelportal.com/ma...t-springs.html
well i feel this could be a nice wet power trip.

lets confirm. u guys can mail me at archieworld@gmail.com with ur name / tbhp id / contact number / and vehicle ur getting along.

already confirmed members
pdev29 (confirmed) RXZ
revtech (confirmed) PULSAR
Veyron1 (confirmed) ZMA
nitrox (confirmed) ZZR
buzzinhornets (confirmed) CBZ
archieworld (confirmed) ZMA
anku (confirmed) CBZ

xtreme_power????
baleno power ????
rtech?????
2L8uLoose????
honda ???????
cbr1000f ????

Last edited by archieworld : 30th July 2006 at 02:50.
Old 30th July 2006, 12:39   #79
Senior - BHPian

Don't mean to play spoilsport, but 6:00 A.M...? On a Sunday morning? You sure that's possible? 8:00 sounds more realistic. At least everybody'll be able to make it...

About the meeting point; Where's this HUB on the Goregaon highway? I don't think I've spotted it before...
Old 30th July 2006, 12:46   #80
Senior - BHPian

veyron the earlier we leave lesser traffic we get.lesser traffic means more fun.6:00 is pushing it.i think 6:30 seems more reasonable. yea even i dont know where the HUB is.

but most importantly who all are in.i dont really see this meet happning.also whats the plan.are we going to eat something out there or is it just the ride.what the ETA.

Rev
Old 30th July 2006, 18:12   #81
Senior - BHPian

Well, how about this; If we decide to leave for destination "x" in the morning, we all could have breakfast/lunch from Goregaon itself. A ride, some car/bike talk, return, brunch, and a matinee of Tokyo Drift at the Goregaon multiplex to top it off (I don't care about the storyline- great cars, awesome driving- 'nuff for me; after all, it's just entertainment).

How does that sound? Presumably great, if it doesn't rain, of course....
Old 30th July 2006, 18:42   #82
BHPian

boss dahanu..is totaly out....
went there today and there are two feet deep potholes..all throughout the highway......since i was on four wheels it was ok but on two it will be hell...
im guessing ambey valley is fine as its our first time on bikes.....
also lets keep eta early....as its we workin people need to go to work the next say.......
about the movie great idea for those who have some time..
im personally counting myself out for 2 reasons
already seen it
work next day.....
now please lets get the location finalised....so we can get our itenary in order.....
and since its ouside mumbai im getting my cbz....

and for everyone...its allan not alan
Old 30th July 2006, 20:05   #83
BHPian

i am probably in but mostly as pillion. i do have a bike(er..scooter...nova 135 ) but it will not be able to make it up anu hills and i certainly cant go long distances with the kind of mileage it goves with out refuelling every half-hour. any date is fine for me but i have to be home by around 4+/- half-hour
Old 30th July 2006, 20:27   #84
Senior - BHPian

ok so the place is ambey valley.movie idea sounds good unless its too late....but eat before we leave ??

i dont think thats a very good idea for 2 reasons.one is it beats the idea of leaving early cause it will start getting hot and well have traffic on the way.so its best we leave early so we get a realatively clear road.we can eat somewhere there if any one knows any nice place.i dont cause when i went there it was almost like a touch down and return.i went bout 2 weeks back the road was ok bad in certain patches thats all.

but we need everyone to confirm specially those who said tthey can make it on sun.

i think this is the latest list with most of the confirmed members.if i missed oout any one im sorry just confirm now.

Place : Ambey Valley
Date : 6/8/06
Members :

pdev29 RXZ
revtech (with a friend) PULSAR
Veyron1 ZMA
nitrox ZZR
archieworld ZMA
anku CBZ
Xtreme_power CBZ
heelntoe(pillion)

so as of now its just about 9 of us.come on guys what about

balenopower
Rtech
~ H O N D A ~
cbr1000f
buzzin_hornets

Rev

Last edited by revtech : 30th July 2006 at 20:29.
Old 30th July 2006, 21:00   #85

@revtech : thankx for the quick discussion and planning. owe u one.

Place : Ambey Valley
Date : 6th July 06

Time : 6 am Bandra Reclamation End. Will wait for 30 min's and at the strike of 6:30 we're off and out

Members : 9 confirmed : 4 not confirmed

pdev29 RXZ
revtech (with a friend) PULSAR
Veyron1 ZMA
nitrox ZZR
archieworld ZMA
anku CBZ
Xtreme_power CBZ
heelntoe(pillion)
Old 30th July 2006, 22:11   #86
BHPian

cool....
so we done with the location thingy now......
so now i can give my bike for servicing......
was just thinking at the back of my mind...should we like wear same coloured t shirts....just thinking....might sound dumb...but anywyas...
also one more thing .........
lets keep some compulsory rules regarding..
1. safety
2. riding
3. head lights being on
4. clothing
5. helmets n stuff
Old 31st July 2006, 01:29   #87
Senior - BHPian

Finally, we're getting somewhere. Ok, Aamby Valley it is, then.

@Allan; let's see.

1) Everybody wear bright coloured/distuinguishable wind-cheaters/jackets. Helmets compulsory. For pillion too.
2) Everybody rides as slow as the slowest rider.
3) At all times. But hey, these are no kwackers, so I doubt if it would be of any use at the speeds we ride.
4) Same as point 1.
5) Ditto.

Oh yeah, somebody bring a digicam.

As for the movie, we'll see how things go. Upon return, if nobody has time, then we shall all go and see the ZX. That should be as good as watching the movie, eh?

Allan, keep the 1400 polished and ready. You don't need to bring it for the ride, but just tank her up with enough gas for some burnouts and idle redlining.....

On a more serious note, Mumbai weather bureau has predicted mild to heavy showers for the next 2 days. I'm hoping for the skies to clear up by the weekend.
Old 31st July 2006, 02:05   #88
Senior - BHPian

i lost my spare helmet so i dont have one for my friend so if some one can lend me a spare helmet just for the ride it would be great.

lets see more confirmations.before that doesnt make sence on taking the next step.

rev
Old 31st July 2006, 09:30   #89
BANNED

Quote:
Everybody rides as slow as the slowest rider.
Lol... Agree with you there but are you part of the MOCHA RIDING TEAM to come up with a line like that!
And guys.. be careful getting out of Bombay.. the road's are HORRIBLE!
Though I wont be there.. hope you guys have a BLAST!
Old 31st July 2006, 10:09   #90
Senior - BHPian

@2l8uloose: Dunno what this "MOCHA RIDING CLUB" is that you're referring to, but I ain't a member of ANY riding club- TBHP would be my first. I'm hoping this "MOCHA" is not related to our desi "LOCHA"...? lol...

@revtech; We have 7 riders confirmed at present. Let's assume that the others are in a RAC (Reservation Against...) position. Even if more do not confirm, 7 are enough to make this ride happen. Provided mother nature is co-operative, of course...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed