Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2014, 21:11   #76
BHPian

This seems interesting. Was planning trip for my family with. 4 yr old kid and another family with a kid, and was researching on Malshej when noticed this activity on BHP. Is it on totally? Fellow BHPians bringing families and kids??

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP
Old 20th July 2014, 07:12   #77
BHPian

Hi.

If it is advisable and ok with fellow members to trip with kids then please add us as below;

Self+Wife+4yr old kid & Friend+his wife+3yr old kid. Travelling in Honda Amaze Ex Diesel.

Old 20th July 2014, 10:52   #78
BHPian

Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014

I'm putting up a team together of coordinators who can help me coordinate this drive so that we enjoy the most and have a hassle free drive.
I have engrohit coming from Nasik, if anyone from Nasik want to join this drive can coordinate with him. Please PM him for his contact details.
I need someone from Poona to come forward and help in coordination of the Pune team. Please PM me your contact details.

In Mumbai I have amansanc and nishantbhatia helping me coordinate. Anyone else want to help can please volunteer. Just PM me.

People joining in from Goregaon to Dahisar can meet me at Magathane Signal near Tata Steel at Borivali.
People from Andheri to Bandra can take the JVLR to meet up at the Mulund Checknaka Junction where all the Eastern Suburb guys would be meeting.
SoBo people can take the Eastern Freeway to reach Mulund Checknaka.

Last meeting point will be at Majiwada Junction for all Mumbai members to meet.

Detailed plans with maps will be put up in some time. I recommend downloading Waze App on your phones/tabs as it's the best when it come to sharing a drive. It uses facebook account to connect with everyone. We can all be in touch through Waze as network will be an issue. And Waze does not require Internet connection for navigation.

Anyone wants to get more details can contact me on 9820107016.

PS: Most of us are coming with Families. I'm coming with my wife and my 2 year old son. So if you all planning to get families, don't worry as they will have enough company and will not get bored.

Last edited by swapszone : 20th July 2014 at 10:55.
Old 20th July 2014, 15:12   #79
BHPian

So it's Swapnil, me + my friends starting from Borivali. Anyone else from this area?
Old 20th July 2014, 16:50   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantbhatia84 View Post
So it's Swapnil, me + my friends starting from Borivali. Anyone else from this area?

There are a few more. Will have an updated list soon.

Sent from my iPad using Team-BHP
Old 20th July 2014, 16:53   #81
BHPian

Quote:

If I come, I will be starting from Bandra. Mostly solo or with a friend. Anyone from here?

Old 20th July 2014, 17:20   #82
BHPian

re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

Will be joining all from Majiwade, Thane.

Anymore joining from Thane??
Old 20th July 2014, 19:59   #83
BHPian

Mumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-imageuploadedbyteambhp1405866498.671392.jpgMumbai & Pune BHPians, drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July. Final Plan on page 12-imageuploadedbyteambhp1405866515.074613.jpg
Just to keep you all updated about the weather, it's going to be perfect for the drive.

Sent from my iPad using Team-BHP
Old 20th July 2014, 22:24   #84
BHPian

Guys approx what time do we leave and come back ? Staying at Andheri
Old 20th July 2014, 22:52   #85
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselritzer View Post
Guys approx what time do we leave and come back ? Staying at Andheri
We are expecting to leave around 6am and be back by around 4pm.

Will post the detailed plan with maps and timings soon.
Old 20th July 2014, 23:25   #86
BHPian

re: Mumbai & Pune BHPians! Monsoon Drive to Malshej Ghat, 27th July 2014. Final Plan on p

Hi guys,I will be joining too
I will be coming from goregaon with two or three of my friends-fortuner
Old 21st July 2014, 00:38   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn09 View Post
Hi guys,I will be joining too
I will be coming from goregaon with two or three of my friends-fortuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohitj92 View Post
If I come, I will be starting from Bandra. Mostly solo or with a friend. Anyone from here?

Why don't you guys join us at Borivali? It might be slightly longer compared to JVLR but it's fun to drive in a group!
Old 21st July 2014, 00:43   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Why don't you guys join us at Borivali? It might be slightly longer compared to JVLR but it's fun to drive in a group!
Sure If you can please tell me where in Borivali

-KN
Old 21st July 2014, 06:35   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapszone View Post
I'm putting up a team together of coordinators who can help me coordinate this drive so that we enjoy the most and have a hassle free drive.
I have engrohit coming from Nasik, if anyone from Nasik want to join this drive can coordinate with him. Please PM him for his contact details.
I need someone from Poona to come forward and help in coordination of the Pune team. Please PM me your contact details.

In Mumbai I have amansanc and nishantbhatia helping me coordinate. Anyone else want to help can please volunteer. Just PM me.

People joining in from Goregaon to Dahisar can meet me at Magathane Signal near Tata Steel at Borivali.
People from Andheri to Bandra can take the JVLR to meet up at the Mulund Checknaka Junction where all the Eastern Suburb guys would be meeting.
SoBo people can take the Eastern Freeway to reach Mulund Checknaka.

Last meeting point will be at Majiwada Junction for all Mumbai members to meet.

Detailed plans with maps will be put up in some time. I recommend downloading Waze App on your phones/tabs as it's the best when it come to sharing a drive. It uses facebook account to connect with everyone. We can all be in touch through Waze as network will be an issue. And Waze does not require Internet connection for navigation.

Anyone wants to get more details can contact me on 9820107016.

PS: Most of us are coming with Families. I'm coming with my wife and my 2 year old son. So if you all planning to get families, don't worry as they will have enough company and will not get bored.

Thanks for the info and more than that for coordinating this.

Have confirmed my participation detail in the below post. Just wanted to check if it would be an overnight stay and if affirmative, where do we plan to stay or is recommended to book. Traveling with family brings this question to fore else usually thats the last thing I am worried about. :-). Thanks again.

Old 21st July 2014, 07:16   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn09 View Post
Sure If you can please tell me where in Borivali

-KN
Meeting point for Borivali is below the Magathane flyover, better known as Borivali flyover or Tata Steel Flyover. Meeting time will be around 5.30 - 5.45 considering we have to gather at the Thane meeting point by 6.15 - 6.30

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks