Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2006, 14:38   #91
BHPian

Aren't we under-estimating women? There some who would put some of the boys to shame with their knowledge of automobiles.

Some of them can drive (well) as well
Old 29th November 2006, 15:04   #92
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalyst View Post
Aren't we under-estimating women? There some who would put some of the boys to shame with their knowledge of automobiles.
Agreed. Last time i was surprised was when Jame May's mother told that the (test drive) car which she was driving was having low profile tyres and thus having bumpy ride. Where did she learn that?
My per head contrinution is 3. Is should be wonderful for all. We will work around the space constraints, parking problems etc (if there are problems) when we meet. Not should be of a worry for us to get to the meet.
Where is Suren?
Old 29th November 2006, 15:29   #93
BHPian

Here Buddy

@ kutlee: Very much here buddy.... Feeling a bit down cos of a cold with that headache sorta things. but will definitely make it to the meet... am getting myself medicated for it.... normally hate medications... but a Hyd meet where I could meet up with the splendid City's, the Palio's (I hope Satish's Car would be Chikhna by then) and all that cos probably in my 22 years of driving have'nt had the opportunity to drive these 2 models... can you believe it? Hey and of course the primary reason is to meet up with you guys...

@kkr2k2: IMHO I guess its just best that all of us have all other's mobile numbers Cos what if you cannot attend the meet? Moreover this thing about the privacy on the net goes more for you credit card numbers and so. A PM guys IMO would not suffice... No I'm not into calling people for Memberships into clubs or personal loans or whatever... I just simply realize that I'm bugged by the calls cos these guys get the database from somewhere else and not by scoring the net for numbers...

Last edited by suren181 : 29th November 2006 at 15:31. Reason: B.A.C.A.R.D.I
Old 29th November 2006, 15:38   #94
BHPian

looks like everything set.. now who are coming with their spouses.....?

@kkr2k2 : wht i can suggest since you are keeping a list of ppl who are coming... ask everyybody to pm with their cell #'s so that we know whether the guys are coming or not?

no offence, but coming with your spouses and automobile talk? dont think they will flow together... lets keep it a guys place for once.....

once again no offence met.

2 parking lot kbr park @ 5:30 pm sharp

later we can drive by and go towards an empty area.....
Old 29th November 2006, 16:02   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post
later we can drive by and go towards an empty area.....
No one does the doughnuts or the drift or the whatever on my car... its got new tyres and cant afford another set immediately.

Jus kidding nos I have a santro and cant do all that even if you try... used to work a bit with the old tyres..... now the best it does is run in a straight line.......
Old 29th November 2006, 16:02   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debasischatterj View Post
Coordinatorji (kkr2kr2) please finalise.

Coordinatorji (kkr2kr2) calling on to chatterji....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debasischatterj View Post
Hi kkr2k2,
Please let me know the per head contribution.
.... no idea about the event economics....

hey fellow bhpians need some gyan in this area
Old 29th November 2006, 16:09   #97
BHPian

No hassles kkrk2k

[quote=kkr2k2;330263]Coordinatorji (kkr2kr2) calling on to chatterji....

Will leave you to fix a budget ... IMO, guess setting the days goings on must be prime... cos then we'd know where we are heading and how much we'd need right? so lets get that started... Man and whatever happens no letdown need to happen cos of the budget... if the budget is low we all ride low... all that is prime is the meeting.... guess its the biggest, as in numbers, Hyderabad meet ever to happen... Satish_Appasani, am sure would second this....

Last edited by suren181 : 29th November 2006 at 16:11. Reason: B.A.C.A.R.D.I
Old 29th November 2006, 16:43   #98
BHPian

Hey NosFreak..

I think u made a slight booboo.....

I though the club's meant for automobile enthusiasts... and not MALE automobile enthusiasts

Don't misunderstand me - No offence taken - I guess what you're trying to say is that people who aren't enthusiasts may feel out of place.
Old 29th November 2006, 17:22   #99
BHPian

"this iss turning out to be a big meet" - thanx to kkr2kr2...i ll definitely give u call when i m in Hyderabad.

I think you should leave money out of it... i mean, u come, u eat and split the costs right there. Per head contributions and stuff like that lead to too many complications.

you guys are right, this is turning out to be a pretty big meet. 2nd parking lot might get a little crowded, but as someone suggested, u could move to a more vacant spot, if u can find it that is (when is this again, saturday or sunday?)

and the meeting time of 5.30 is definitely gonna strech to 6.30-7.00 by the time everyone arrives and introductions are made. so plan beyond that. coz by then, its already gonna be dark.
Old 29th November 2006, 18:58   #100
BHPian

Hi kkr2k2,
Really appriciate your wit.sure to have a great time with you.So, it is KBR Park,Gate No.2,2nd December(Saturday),5.30pm sharp.Are you guys not coming with your wards? If not,then I just dont want to be the odd man out.Satish,Srineevas,Suren ...What are your plans? Cheers.
Thanks kkr2k2 for coordinating the event.
Old 29th November 2006, 19:19   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalyst View Post
Hey NosFreak..

I think u made a slight booboo.....

I though the club's meant for automobile enthusiasts... and not MALE automobile enthusiasts

Don't misunderstand me - No offence taken - I guess what you're trying to say is that people who aren't enthusiasts may feel out of place.
my bad... my head aint working too well.. my eyes tell me lies when i type . wht i meant is it can be anyone m or f anybody can come.....

i think i made a typo error(freakin call centre life ) .. anywayz if guys need any help about the head contribution and the tingy's please do pm me.. caz i use to arrange xbhp meets b4.

@suren181 : - i do the donuts and the drift ......... on my cycle . i mean to go in a free area so that we are peaceful and can be a lil free not too crowded.

ppl did you finalise the meeting place?

and yeah im coming a 2 more guys alto+gypsy+ my m800
Old 29th November 2006, 20:01   #102
Senior - BHPian

Important announcement

There is a slight communication gap here,
All the married people who are comming with their family mention it here immediately.
If the number of such people is less than two, then the meet is going to be a solo affair. I guess this clears up the issue.
Old 29th November 2006, 20:49   #103
BHPian

Only with my son

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
There is a slight communication gap here,
All the married people who are comming with their family mention it here immediately.
If the number of such people is less than two, then the meet is going to be a solo affair. I guess this clears up the issue.
I have not thought of bringing my family, at the moment the only possibility is my elder son, a 7 year old.
Old 29th November 2006, 21:18   #104
Senior - BHPian

i dont mean to be a party pooper.. but the 2nd parking is being used by completely by talwar hyundai..anyways anything will do..

5.30 pm is too late..let's make it 4.

btw looks like this is a first evening meet.. so only so much confusion!..generally as far as i remember it has always been a lunch meet.. nice to have a change..

off topic: satish anna..if u dont mind i will be hitching a ride with u..
Old 29th November 2006, 22:39   #105
BHPian

Count me in too...solo..maybe my bro too...shall confirm

I am Deepak Murthy.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks