Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2006, 23:31   #106
BHPian

guys, it will be a good number of people for this meet. Can we think of some city outskirts, KBR does not look like a good option to me. There will be at least 20 cars....

A place like kompalli/ shamirpet lake has started making more sense to me.
Old 29th November 2006, 23:34   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
guys, it will be a good number of people for this meet. Can we think of some city outskirts, KBR does not look like a good option to me. There will be at least 20 cars....

A place like kompalli/ shamirpet lake has started making more sense to me.

got a place at shamir pet or even bowenpally... in case......
Old 30th November 2006, 01:02   #108

sorry guys, I will not be able to attend the meet as am I not in Hyderabad these days. Anyways wish u all the best for the meet and I hope to see the meet's pics soon!!
Thanks.
Old 30th November 2006, 09:30   #109
BHPian

Can somebody enlighten me where is 2nd gate of KBR park? I know one gate just opposite to Telugu Desam office. Is 2nd gate on the left while coming from telugu desam office to jubilee hills check post? almost opposite to Sony show room / Hyundai show room?

As some body pointed, late meet means, not good photos.

my 2 cents

Last edited by pingmepal : 30th November 2006 at 09:30. Reason: typo !!
Old 30th November 2006, 11:37   #110
BHPian

There is a Barista barely a km or two beyond KBR park - past the jubilee hills checkpost, on the left side of the main road, leading to madhapur.They have an empty plot which they are using for parking.

We could meet at this Barista.
Old 30th November 2006, 12:01   #111
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,
there is an emergency trip to Kerala for me on saturday. will be back on sunday afternoon. would you all excuse me, understand my eagerness to meet you all there at the meet, and kindly postpone to sunday please?
If inconvenience for majority, then i will meet you all in the next meet. I suppose most will be available on sunday as well.
Old 30th November 2006, 12:30   #112
BHPian

Is it near ICICI Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalyst View Post
There is a Barista barely a km or two beyond KBR park - past the jubilee hills checkpost, on the left side of the main road, leading to madhapur.They have an empty plot which they are using for parking.

We could meet at this Barista.
I know there is a coffee Day near ICICI Bank. Isn't this Barista further down on our way towards HT City.
Old 30th November 2006, 13:25   #113
Senior - BHPian

I know about the Barista parking lot. We had TBHP and PUG combined meet there some time ago. I don't think even the parking lot has space for 20 cars and we are not the only people who will be going there.

If people are ready to come to Road No. 36, why not Hitech city railway station? Guys, believe me that is going to be a wonderful place for the meet. Or i feel the most flexible place for everybody to come and also has good parking space is Durgamma cheruvu (Secret lake) on the Jubilee hills side.

I will be coming alone and i am open any time from Saturday 4:00 PM to Sunday 8:00 PM.
Old 30th November 2006, 13:39   #114
BHPian

No probs with HTC Rly Stn or Durgamma Cheruvu

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani View Post
I know about the Barista parking lot. We had TBHP and PUG combined meet there some time ago. I don't think even the parking lot has space for 20 cars and we are not the only people who will be going there.

If people are ready to come to Road No. 36, why not Hitech city railway station? Guys, believe me that is going to be a wonderful place for the meet. Or i feel the most flexible place for everybody to come and also has good parking space is Durgamma cheruvu (Secret lake) on the Jubilee hills side.

I will be coming alone and i am open any time from Saturday 4:00 PM to Sunday 8:00 PM.
I know the HTC Rlwy stn well, I have no probs coming there. I heard of Durgamma cheruvu, either I have to find out how to reach there or one of you have to provide directions.
Old 30th November 2006, 14:11   #115
Senior - BHPian

i got a problem

guys my comp is down, " boot disk failure!!! "
so guys , send this message from outside.
you can call me on my mobile number: 9848591899 (i know , i know , i said not to give mobile numbers openly, but i cant send PM to all of you again.
Oh btw, my name is raja shekar reddy (its K, not YS).

As the meet is happening in the evening, as a member has suggested a 4:00pm time, I have no problem in making it as 4:00 pm onwards to..... (no limit)
But what about the others, if there are 5 or more who are willing to come early by 4:00 then we shall start it 4:00PM, that gives us enough time to introduce each others and check others cars also.

Let me break the agenda into 4 parts as of now:
from 4:00 pm onwards:
1. Introduction
2. Vehicles and rides
We shall finish the introduction part by 7:00 or 8:00 pm.
3. then move onto another place for grub,
Finish the grub by 10:00 pm
4. then to another place for all those who are willing for a 'spirit'ual session.
5. till u have enthu....... rides and rides and more rides.....
Old 30th November 2006, 14:17   #116
BHPian

Please finalize the location...

Hi all,

I second/third/...nth the HiTec City Rly station as the location. The parking lot is empty there and people keep playing cricket there. Ample space to park 20 - 30 cars.

I can also make it by 4 pm.

Dwarak
Old 30th November 2006, 14:39   #117
BHPian

Where is the Hi Tech City Railway station? Can someone please provide directions?
Old 30th November 2006, 15:11   #118
Senior - BHPian

When you come from Jubilee hills to Hi-tech city, at the Hi-tech city signal take right turn. This road goes to Kukatpalli. After travelling about a KM or two in this road, you will come across railway station.
Old 30th November 2006, 16:50   #119
BHPian

i can make it there by 5:00 latest 5:30 pm......

have you guys finailsed the meeting place?

guys wht i can suggest is that we can meet at 2nd parking lot @ kbr park.. once v'e all met we can drive to Hi-tec rly stn ? n den talk more there?

i do not the know rd to hi-tec railway station..
Old 30th November 2006, 16:59   #120
Distinguished - BHPian

Folks,

Lets please decide on a firm time and a venue, I am getting confused by so many suggestions

I work on saturdays too but will be free by 5pm onwards.

Btw, another thing just struck my mind...do get your business cards...not that everyone will have so many to spare

My number is : 9866101102

Avinash

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks