Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2006, 18:29   #121
BHPian

Near Silparamam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post
i can make it there by 5:00 latest 5:30 pm......

have you guys finailsed the meeting place?

guys wht i can suggest is that we can meet at 2nd parking lot @ kbr park.. once v'e all met we can drive to Hi-tec rly stn ? n den talk more there?

i do not the know rd to hi-tec railway station..
If you know Silparamam you know how to get to HTC Rlwy stn. There is traffic light just before you reach Silparamam, take a right and go for a Kilometer It's on your right.
Old 30th November 2006, 20:03   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
If you know Silparamam you know how to get to HTC Rlwy stn. There is traffic light just before you reach Silparamam, take a right and go for a Kilometer It's on your right.

thx... so the meeting place is @ Hitec city Railway station... will be there @ 5:00 , 5:30 pm..... can somebdoy do the offical annonceument.
Old 1st December 2006, 10:34   #123
BHPian

Please confirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post
thx... so the meeting place is @ Hitec city Railway station... will be there @ 5:00 , 5:30 pm..... can somebdoy do the offical annonceument.
Suren/ Satish or whoever has been coordinating, please confirm the schedule and venue. Per my knowledge the latest is

Venue: HTC Railway Station
Time : 5:00 P.M 2nd Dec 2006.

Is every one is sync ?
Old 1st December 2006, 11:02   #124
Senior - BHPian

Hi all,
no one to empathize??? please if its ok, make it on sunday so that i can attend.
Old 1st December 2006, 11:11   #125
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
Hi all,
no one to empathize??? please if its ok, make it on sunday so that i can attend.
Sorry Kutlee, we are already confused regarding the venue but the date is confirmed ( Dec 2nd), please dont add further confusion by requesting for change to the date
Old 1st December 2006, 11:12   #126
BHPian

Sunday morning ok with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
Hi all,
No probs Kutlee Sunday morning is fine with me. How about other guys ?
Old 1st December 2006, 11:25   #127
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Sreenivass, so i got one vote...
others,, please vote for me..Sunday afternoon 4 0r 5 pm...my flight is reaching hyd at 11.00 hrs..so morning is bit tight for me..
Suren, still medicating?
KKr2k2, could you get this arranged please?
Old 1st December 2006, 12:01   #128
Senior - BHPian

saturday or sunday?????

hi kutlee,
i am in a fix, because the number of PMs i have sent for the meet to happen is around 30. (and i think that was how we are able to get so many responses.)
Now if you want me to change the date to sunday, you and srineevas have to take burden to inform all because, my computer is down. oh by the way, i dont remember whom all i have sent the PMs, may be you can get the confirmed people list from the earlier posts of mine.
call me on to my number 98485-91899., we dont have much time.
Also if everyone says its fine on sunday, then lets have it on sunday afternoon, even if one confirmed member says its not possible on sunday, i am sorry kutlee, your request will be denied. ( i am extremely sorry to bebeing harsh)

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 1st December 2006 at 12:05.
Old 1st December 2006, 12:08   #129
BHPian

Getting complicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
hi kutlee,
i am in a fix, because the number of PMs i have sent for the meet to happen is around 30. (and i think that was how we are able to get so many responses.)
Now if you want me to change the date to sunday, you and srineevas have to take burden to inform all because, my computer is down. oh by the way, i dont remember whom all i have sent the PMs, may be you can get the confirmed people list from the earlier posts of mine.
call me on to my number 98485-91899., we dont have much time.
Also if everyone says its fine on sunday, then lets have it on sunday afternoon, even if one confirmed member says its not possible on sunday, i am sorry kutlee, your request will be denied. ( i am extremely sorry to bebeing harsh)
I agree with you kkr2k2, there is a serious problem in changing plans late. For the next couple of days I can not be a reliable organizer as I have hectic personal schedule.

Kutlee can you coordinate ? BTW I have a commitment for Sunday evening about 6:30 P.M to 9:00 P.M.

May be If it happens on Saturday Kutlee can meet a few willing folks separately on some other weekend. Where do you live Kutlee ?

Last edited by sreenivass : 1st December 2006 at 12:10.
Old 1st December 2006, 12:23   #130
Senior - BHPian

Hi all,
Mobike is not available on sunday. So i am out. have a nice evening.
will meet you all next time (or the third time..becuase some say if i miss the first, will make it on the third...)..
enjoy.
Old 1st December 2006, 12:25   #131
Senior - BHPian

Decided.

Hi everyone,
the meet details are as follows. time is over for suggestions. no more changes PERIOD.

OCCASSION - teambhp meet december 2006 hyderabad.

DATE 2nd december 2006.

VENUE KBR 2nd gate (you have to locate where it is, even i dont know.)

TIME 4:00 PM onwards.

you can reach me on : 98485-91899.
.................................................. ...............................................
Old 1st December 2006, 12:32   #132
BHPian

Directions to KBR 2nd gate please

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Hi everyone,
the meet details are as follows. time is over for suggestions. no more changes PERIOD.

OCCASSION - teambhp meet december 2006 hyderabad.

DATE 2nd december 2006.

VENUE KBR 2nd gate (you have to locate where it is, even i dont know.)

TIME 4:00 PM onwards.

you can reach me on : 98485-91899.
.................................................. ...............................................
Guyz it'll be helpful if some one can provide directions to KBR park. Satish seems to know it well may be he could. I have heard about it quite a bit but still confused. Is it the same one near Scotia bank, from Nagarjuna circle on the way to BHills.
Old 1st December 2006, 12:32   #133
BHPian

I'll be there - with a co-driver
Old 1st December 2006, 12:51   #134
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
Guyz it'll be helpful if some one can provide directions to KBR park. Satish seems to know it well may be he could. I have heard about it quite a bit but still confused. Is it the same one near Scotia bank, from Nagarjuna circle on the way to BHills.
Sreenivas, your going the opposite direction

when you come from road no 1, banjara hills take a left turn from nagarjuna hills junction towards jubliee hills and pass chutneys, Toi office and go straight and u will find the first gate opp to telugu desam office. Keep going further and u will come to a crossroad ( jublihee hills check post) from there take a left turn, you will find the second gate on your left side.
Old 1st December 2006, 12:58   #135
BHPian

No Sreenivas.Opposite to Scotia Bank is called Vengala Rao Park.From Nagarjuna circle go straight through Rd#3 (Times of India office is on left side when you go from punjagutta).Go for couple of KM.Cross LV Prasad Eye Hospital on your right.Go further.There will be a three road junction near TDP Party office.Do not take left.Go straight for a little on the way to Jubilee Hill Check Post.On your left you have KBR Park.In fact,you can see the park from the junction itself.You have Maruti showroom opposite the park on right hand side.But I am not sure about Gate #2.Can anyone help?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks