Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2014, 22:20   #1
BHPian

Meet for Navi Mumbai BHPians

Hi all, I was trying to explore if any BHPians from Navi Mumbai will be interested in meeting on weekends or go for fortnightly meets! I propose that we can fix a meet on Sat or Sun to meet around the Sanpada Palm Beach area or Vashi. We can actually gather for the initial meet at the park near the Palm Beach Service Road, which can be accessed from the Moraj side. Suggestions are welcome.

Last edited by GTO : 18th October 2014 at 16:12. Reason: Typo
Old 17th October 2014, 23:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Meet for Navi Mumbai BHPians

That's a wonderful idea, having a meet on weekend for Navi Mumbaikars staying close by. I'm up for this. Garden by Moraj sounds good to me for a weekend meet.

What say other bhpians?
Old 18th October 2014, 00:09   #3
BHPian

BHPians in Mumbai already meet up regularly (once or twice a month usually). You can follow the thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...i-bhpians.html and get in contact with those of us nearby as well.

There are some long drives or zombie drives that we plan as well. Keep in touch!
Old 18th October 2014, 01:09   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lobo 6061 View Post
That's a wonderful idea, having a meet on weekend for Navi Mumbaikars staying close by. I'm up for this. Garden by Moraj sounds good to me for a weekend meet.

What say other bhpians?
Thanks. I am PMing my number to you. I think we can start on a small scale and gather more members gradually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latentpotential View Post
BHPians in Mumbai already meet up regularly (once or twice a month usually). You can follow the thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...i-bhpians.html and get in contact with those of us nearby as well.

There are some long drives or zombie drives that we plan as well. Keep in touch!
Thanks. I will definitely do that. I will love to participate in one of those long drives!

Mod Note: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 18th October 2014 at 08:30.
Old 18th October 2014, 08:47   #5
BHPian

Hi All,

Awesome stuff. I recently moved from Bangalore to Navi Mumbai and put up in Kopherkharine. Would love to catch up with you all. Will keep an eye on this thread

-Sajan
Old 20th October 2014, 12:38   #6
BHPian

Re: Meet for Navi Mumbai BHPians

Forgot to mention, I am in Thane/ Airoli most of the time. Anyone working around Mindspace/ Giga (Reliable Tech Park), we can catch up over a Friday lunch as well.
Old 20th October 2014, 12:54   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by debmum View Post
Hi all, I was trying to explore if any BHPians from Navi Mumbai will be interested in meeting on weekends or go for fortnightly meets! I propose that we can fix a meet on Sat or Sun to meet around the Sanpada Palm Beach area or Vashi. We can actually gather for the initial meet at the park near the Palm Beach Service Road, which can be accessed from the Moraj side. Suggestions are welcome.
Sounds good. Another option can be alongside the new NMMC headquarters building.
Old 20th October 2014, 13:03   #8
BHPian

I am also in. I stay in Ghansoli and work in Mahape.
Any place in Navi Mumbai is fine.

Let us start the meets, even if in a small scale. What about this weekend? 25th Saturday? it can be just a meet for coffee / lunch.
Old 20th October 2014, 15:41   #9
Senior - BHPian

Are we talking about this weekend? October 26 & 27? I am in for this meet. I'd say we can meet up around 6.30 pm on saturday, October 26 at the location mentioned.
Old 20th October 2014, 23:25   #10
Senior - BHPian

25 October, Saturday is fine with me. Lets do it.
Old 21st October 2014, 11:40   #11
BHPian

So for 25th Saturday we have 3 people - amit, el lobo 6061 and me.
Others, please join.
Old 21st October 2014, 11:45   #12
BHPian

Ah! Being a diwali weekend sadly I won't be able to attend since going out of town
Old 21st October 2014, 12:44   #13
BHPian

Thanks everyone for responding. I was down with viral attack for the past few days. So was unable to respond, sorry! It will be great to have a meet of Navi Mumbai BHPians, as it is difficult to reach Powai or other parts in Mumbai from Navi Mumbai for a weekly meet, considering the traffic situation and long time to travel. So what time and where are you meeting on 25th Saturday. Please let me know. There is 90% chance that I will attend the meet. 10% chance of not attending is there because I might go out for a Diwali vacation trip (a drive to Mahabaleshwar for 2 nights) as wifey has been insisting, considering that we have a long weekend starting from Thursday till Sunday. Anyway, let me know the place and the time for the 25th meet. And you guys definitely go ahead and give an update on this thread even if I am not there.
Old 21st October 2014, 13:13   #14
BHPian

Fantastic initiative!!

Anywhere in Navi Mumbai is fine with me and there are scores of places for us to explore and meet. Also, proximity to places like Karnala Sanctuary, Matheran etc will make great destinations for future meets / short drives / Treks etc!!

Unfortunately I will not be able to participate in the upcoming 25th Oct meeting but another great day would be to participate in the 2nd edition of the Raahgiri at Palm Beach on the 2nd November. TBHP members can come together as a single contingent and perhaps plan something as well?
Old 21st October 2014, 16:13   #15
Senior - BHPian

I guess Diwali weekend is playing spoilsport. How about November 1, Saturday at 6.30 pm?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks