Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2004, 16:12   #31
Senior - BHPian

Hey Shan2nu, there is this place called Gamerz H.Q, where there is NFS Underground...... not sure abt Sega Rally. But what say??
Old 13th November 2004, 14:17   #32
BHPian

so we meet at barista on sunday at 4pm right?
Old 13th November 2004, 14:57   #33
Senior - BHPian

I think the sports bar at Leela's has Sega Rally.
Yup, sunday 4 pm barista. But how do we recognize each other? Each one of us should stand by their car with the hood popped up??? blinkers flashin??
Old 13th November 2004, 16:01   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
Yup, sunday 4 pm barista. But how do we recognize each other? Each one of us should stand by their car with the hood popped up??? blinkers flashin??

That would have worked, unfortunately, i don't have a car!
How do we recognise eachother??
Old 13th November 2004, 18:24   #35
Senior - BHPian

hehehe.... ok lets do it the old fashioned way. exchange cell numbers.
Old 13th November 2004, 23:25   #36
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys, if anyone has a digicam, do get it along! Maybe we can take some pics and post in up here.

Old 14th November 2004, 16:34   #37
Senior - BHPian

Ok am gonna be at I'ngr Barista at 4 PM. If anyone sees a 6 footer standin next to a zen with out of state regn, then thats me
Old 14th November 2004, 16:53   #38
Senior - BHPian

I'll be there too.... Will be waiting outside Barista...
Old 14th November 2004, 16:59   #39
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

please do take pictures....if theres no digicam...try the cell phone cams...but do take pictures...and somebody do a report on the meet as well.

We bombay boys would love to know what you guys did.

Drifter
Old 15th November 2004, 19:59   #40
Team-BHP Support

What happened to this meet? Did it take place? Report / Pics?
Old 15th November 2004, 20:10   #41
Senior - BHPian

yeah, aditya, the meet did happen..... and boy was it one helluva experience!
Sorry, no pics... nobody had a cam. Report.... shan2nu will be writing the report!
I can assure you one thing...... its gonna be worth reading it! One of a kind meet! *

Old 15th November 2004, 23:52   #42
Senior - BHPian

ok, here's the low down on how the meet went on.

I reached Blore just to realise that i'd left my mobile at hubli (which had everyone's number). So, i logged onto team-bhp and asked Rudra *and Dom for their numbers. I finally managed to contact Rudra and get Dom's and Shravan's number, some 2 hours before the meet.

Called both of them and confirmed that we were to meet at 4 pm, at Barista, on the Indranagar 100 ft road. It was almost 4:50 by the time i managed to snatch the Vtec keys from my dad. Lol

I ripped from Forum (shopping mall) in Kormangala and got to Indranagar. Had a tough time finding Barista, as i expected it to be a huge venue with a garden outside n stuff. After about 10 mins of searching i finally cought up with the team-bhp guys.

AmitoJ, Sid_lath, Shravan316, Aggressive Anush and another future member were already present. We tried calling Dom on his cell, but got no answer. *

We were in Barista for around 30-40 mins, chatting about cars, obviously!!! Not knowing what to do next, i suggested that we take our cars to some place where we could park them by the road side and chat for some more time.

Sarjapur ring road seemed like the best option we had. So off we went, me n Anush were in my Vtec, Sid and the new guy were in Sid's Ikon while Shravan tagged along in Amitoj's Zen.

As we got closer to the Marthalli junction, me n Anush realised that we'd lost track of the other 2 cars. They were nowhere in sight!!! And the fact that niether off us had their cell numbers put us into a real delima. All we could do is drive the whole stretch, hoping that we come across the others. After some 15 kms of driving, we decide to head back to Anush's house to check out his Vtec. On the way, we managed to contact Dom, but he didn't have their cell numbers either.

Luckily, the other gang contacted Dom and got Anush's number from him. Since we had already covered half dist by the time we got their call, we asked them to drive back to where we were. Finally, all of us were back together.

Amitoj took leave as he had some personal matters to take care of. So, it was now down to 5 guys and 2 cars. We drove down to Anush's house and checked out his Vtec.

We decided to make one last trip to a nearby Coffee Day from where we were to split. We walked a few blocks up Indranagar to find it, filled with people, with no plans to vacate, in the near future. We finally landed up at this small veg joint nearby, where we ordered cheese sandwich and pizzas. It sure was filling, and delicious too.

It was almost 8 pm by the time we were done. We walked back to Anush's place, where our cars were parked and took leave from there. Sorry guys, but no pics were taken.

Though the meet did not turn out as planned, it was great fun. Like they say "Everthing happens for the best". All you need to do, is be optimistic and make the best of what you have.

We do expect all the Blore members to be present for our next meet sometime this month end/next month and we promise to take loads of snaps next time. Until then, it's Sayonara from Bangalore.

Shan2nu

Old 16th November 2004, 00:26   #43
Senior - BHPian

heehe..one kewl merry go round there !! but y dint u guys carry any cams or cell fones with cams??

but alls well that ends well..

gr8 write up shan2nu
Old 16th November 2004, 00:53   #44
Senior - BHPian

hey guyz,

had nice fun heh? nice write up , shantunu.

i'll try making it next time around....since i've got exams till dec.9th.
Old 16th November 2004, 12:26   #45
Senior - BHPian

No probs Nitrous, we'l hold our next meet after our exams.

Shan2nu

Most Viewed