Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2006, 12:13   #31
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir
Speedo/Guys

I volunteer for the most important role... I would like to be the official food taster. For the uninitiated this means every plate of hot kababs that speedo cooks up, will have to go through me. Once I have sampled and certified it... It will make its way to you guys. Just to ensure you guys get nothing but the best... See... what sacrifices I make for you guys...
And I volunteer for the other most important role ... Official Drink Taster .. every drink has to be sipped by me so that no-one has a lighter drink and then later claim he had the max pegs !! ...

Cheers
Old 21st August 2006, 12:25   #32
Senior - BHPian

guys get serious and talk about the meet .....and tanveer please change the thread name as iraghava has said............and the place is final surajkund
Old 21st August 2006, 12:33   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
guys get serious and talk about the meet .....and tanveer please change the thread name as iraghava has said............and the place is final surajkund

jab baat ho sharab or kabab kee .....to Seriousness kis churiya ka naam hai.

LBM bhaiya .....BBQ kai liye jagaa dekhi kya.?..........Can't we do it in lawns in the surajkund .....or near the surajkund lake....?
Old 21st August 2006, 12:45   #34
Senior - BHPian

it will not be allowed there as it is a govt tourism area this the problem it can be done on the road side but this is a little inpractical what say guys .....
Old 21st August 2006, 12:50   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Sam, Consider yourself PICKED .... as long as I wake up in time !! Also if you in town on Saturday nite ... you could join me for a night out in town .
Khaaduji, Actually I am supposed to come to delhi on Monday. I am especially flying in sunday afternoon so i can meet you guys.
Halaanke, the turning point was the BBQ and the sharaab. Come on you Laffadias, let us make some bhasad. Koi dikkat nahi hai, koi kuda bhi nahi hai. YAY!! LBM sirjee, can you shed some more light on the whisky? Baaki you people know better.

"Hamari Dilli, Hamari Dilli" (Sing to the tune of Hamara Bajaj)
Old 21st August 2006, 12:55   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
YAY!! LBM sirjee, can you shed some more light on the whisky? Baaki you people know better
one thing I wanna add here I dont drink I am sufi in this field (like JB) but I am masahari in a full way but I will give full company ......

..............with appy or do the dew.......................
Old 21st August 2006, 12:58   #37
Team-BHP Support

Okay guys, title is changed, and I have added the location to the first post too. We will call it LBMs location near surajkund
Old 21st August 2006, 13:57   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
one thing I wanna add here I dont drink I am sufi in this field (like JB) but I am masahari in a full way but I will give full company ......

..............with appy or do the dew.......................
  • same here. so who's getting the appy's / dew's ??
  • and since there seems to be quite a few GK junta, how 'bout GK folk touching base in GK first and then vrooming down to LBM's location ??
  • ouch .. i kerbed my new alloys today *sob* .. it's not much .. just abt a square inch odd where the cement scraped :( .. is there any thread on DIY or other fixes ..
Old 21st August 2006, 14:30   #39
Senior - BHPian

Speedo... Now that I am IN, I guess we will need LOTS of kababs... though we appreciate the gesture, do allow us to contribute...
Old 21st August 2006, 14:47   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir
Speedo... Now that I am IN, I guess we will need LOTS of kababs... though we appreciate the gesture, do allow us to contribute...
Gunbir bhai....i see PLan ko pakka karna chaahte ho , the place for BBQ is yet to be decided...which seems the only deterrent here..iam waiting for the inputs .......as soon that is clear....& the no. of people turning up, will tell per head contribution.......
Old 21st August 2006, 15:04   #41
BHPian

Count me in too. I work in Okhla and know the roads well. Anybody coming from Noida can come come with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps
Ok, I am in. But could I hitch a ride with someone from the Noida side? And again lets leave early so we can get back by the time the race starts.
Hi Deeps, I live in Shipra Sun City and will be coming from that side only,soyou can come with me.

Nitin
Old 21st August 2006, 17:10   #42
BHPian

hey guys been reall long,..whats been up?? sorry wasn't in town..went to switzerland for a month... just in case..theres a place in know in VK..totally lonely...u wont find one soul there..and theres enough place for 20cars to park there..its kind of like at the dead end of a road..and there's a forest, lake and a great view..
Old 21st August 2006, 17:17   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.tec
hey guys been reall long,..whats been up?? sorry wasn't in town..went to switzerland for a month... just in case..theres a place in know in VK..totally lonely...u wont find one soul there..and theres enough place for 20cars to park there..its kind of like at the dead end of a road..and there's a forest, lake and a great view..
hi there read in the forum that u had a accident so how r u now......

can u please tell us where is this place VK is so that we can see it also......
Old 21st August 2006, 17:18   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.tec
Sounds interesting, can you google it and put it up?
Old 21st August 2006, 17:19   #45
BHPian

confirm the time guys, will definitely try to make it.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks