Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2004, 13:29   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]there were two Octavia RS cars, one driven by a tbhp member ypdeg or so i was told.
the other yellow colred one by bonnito .

cheers
Old 8th November 2004, 16:28   #32
Senior - BHPian

ok fellas

Team-bhp members had a meet yesterday 07/11/04 at bandra reclamation. The guys who turned up - Stratos , Aditya , Dippy , Drifter , F-50 , Ported Head , Revvmaster , Bhp , Manson and myself. we met at bandra reclamation and then from there onto carter road ..followed by some nice sumptuos dinner ( kebabs and biryanis at bandra ) and then we all left a satisfied lot. After this we had a small photo session with the cars ....pics of the meet coming up.

A detailed report will be filed here soon by our in house writer / editor / reporter - Drifter

till then enjoy the pics..

At reclamation from L to R - Aditya,dippy,bhp,revvmaster,drifter,stratos,f-50(behind stratos),manson,portedhead(behind manson)

Another group pic - includes me !

and another one..

Stratos, me , aditya - something to laff about

Stratos and F-50 - thinking wat to order , eh ?

dippy showing off his exclusive pics to us

Stratos clicked before he could click !

coming up .....the cars with their proud owners ..

cheers

Old 8th November 2004, 17:33   #33
Senior - BHPian

Report Team BHP meet 7/11/04

Ported dude, nice smile in the last pic. hehe :-P

Yesterday tbhp had a meet at bandra reclamation at 6pm, members who attended were me, n_c, stratos, f50, manson, ported head, dippy, bhp, aditya and revvmaster.

I left my house at abt 5pm picking up aditya n f50 on the way to the meet....f50 made us wait in the car for 15 mins at mahim, thats the reason we reached late.

When we arrived dippy, stratos n ported were already there, parked just off the end of the sealink and after we came the remaining members soon followed, while n_c was stuck somewhere in dharavi as told to me by stratos, our new member manson was making his way from khar.

Bhp also came in a bit late with his gold ikon that took part in the drags. After all the members who were supposed to attend had come, the usual chit chat about whats going on team bhp and cars in general started. Revv came in quitely on the sealink, as soon as he turned off to the parking, thats when the free flow roared, the bystanders were shocked obviously never expected a matiz to be sounding like that.

There was an accord parked right opposite to us, which had this EXCITED couple with a bottle of champagne, while they were busy doing their bussiness, dippy n company were making plans to get that bottle of champagne and the keys to the accord, n yes how can i forget addys favourite song was being played over n over again, and he was ready to jump off the sealink if heard that song played one more time...that song did play many more times...but addy didnt jump * care to listen again addy?? bheege hont tere...hehehe

Yes, the scorpio safari battle continued at the meet with n_c and stratos claiming victory for the scorpio...guys let the tata crdi come and we will fight another day hehehe, and that thread was suggested to be put in the best collection of threads.

I and stratos took off for a round in his indigo which till yesterday i thought was black...but turns out its blue hehe, i think i really have gone color blind. We took a round of the reclamation with me at the wheel trying out the handling of the indigo, which i must say is much better than the indica, and the steering feels nice too...the car does tend to understeer with the tyres shouting out in protest at speeds above 60kmph. But stratos did manage to get the tail out on the next run...good work there buddy...wish there was a pic.

And yes, f50 managed to scare a busy couple parked in a red 800, hehehe, shud have seen their looks when f50 shouted out "GAADI NIKAAL"...which was actually for stratos who was not moving his indigo, but f50 did it right besides the 800 and poor things in the 800 got scared.

After being at the sealink for quite some time, we decided to go to carter road, to take a look at chics n hot cars...better yet chics in hot cars. But obviously our dream of finding any chics or hot cars for that matter didnt materialize.

By now everyone was hungry, we decided to go to mini-punjab at bandra on a suggestion by manson, at this point of time bhp left us...dude u shud have stayed it was fun.

We left for mini-punjab in our three cars - CRDi, Scorpio and the Indigo. While manson took off in the scorpio first, our car was last in the group as we didnt know the way, but when we reached there, to our surprise we found only two cars, the scorpio had gone missing...and we were thinking was he lost in the by lanes of bandra or something...but we were later told by his passenger addy that he had left. Too bad manson, u missed the part after the dinner.

We got ourselves a table upstairs while me and ported looked for a bathroom...i had to go bad....i guess ported too *

The dinner was great, but one thing the ceiling was too low and my head hit it not once but twice...talk about bad luck.

After dinner we all had to go back to reclamation to pick up the other cars...so we left with f50 at the wheel of the crdi.

We reached the sealink, somebody had the idea to get photos of the car autocar india ishtyle hehe, n thats what we did, got the cars of the sealink and parked them angularly on the road, with the city lights on, it actually looked as if autocar india was carrying some sort of a comparision test.

Yes forgot to mention stratos's handbrake turn when we were lining up the cars for the photograph session...u shud have seen his face...heheh never seen him happier.

Our cameramen, dippy n_c and rev went to work and got amazing photographs even though the lighting was not ideal.
With all the cars lined up, it really looked good, mansons scorpio and bhp's ikon were sorely missed.

After having completed all the photography and chit chat it was finally time to go...it was 11pm when we left....didnt even come to know how 5 hours went by....All in all it was a great meet.

Drifter

Old 8th November 2004, 17:41   #34
Senior - BHPian

Hey drifter, that was a great write up. You guys might have had real great fun.
Old 8th November 2004, 17:44   #35
Senior - BHPian

yeah man....it was great fun last nite.

Drifter
Old 8th November 2004, 17:45   #36
bhp
BHPian

nice write up drifty ! i missed the dinner and ma car the gr8 photosession
Old 8th November 2004, 18:00   #37
Senior - BHPian

Was quite a meet yesterday. The Accord part was so funny not to mention Addys plight at a murderous song.. Doesnt seem to leave him anywhere. Waseven played in the Mahindra factory

Spotted a brand new Range Rover at Carter rd with temp reg and contrary to what drifter said we didnt find real good cars but we certainly saw good chics .

Photo session was awesome missed the Scorpio bhps Ikon and yes GTO's Jeep

Dippy
Old 8th November 2004, 18:02   #38
Senior - BHPian

where were the chics dude? maybe i was too busy with my cold drink...

Drifter
Old 8th November 2004, 18:15   #39
Senior - BHPian

I guess you were with your drink drifter lotsa chics on the carter promendade

Dippy
Old 8th November 2004, 18:16   #40
Senior - BHPian

damn that drink.

Drifter
Old 8th November 2004, 18:33   #41
Senior - BHPian

Addy

i wasnt aware that your song was being blasted out there too.. i would have played it for u too.

anyways here are the car photo session pics...

The beauties lined up for the show - from left ..

The babies from the right - the fotos appear blurred as none of us has a steady hand when shooting in the night mode..

Dippy and his Zen

Rev with his amazing sounding Matiz...

Drifter with his Free flow installed CRDI

more pics....on the way.....
Old 8th November 2004, 18:43   #42
Senior - BHPian

Stratos with his fav Truck ..

My Zulu n me ..

Addy and f-50 .. both dint get their rides along..so...

This is the last pic before we dispersed for the night !

cheers ..
Old 8th November 2004, 18:46   #43
Senior - BHPian

oh wow, when did this meet take place?

Shan2nu
Old 8th November 2004, 18:48   #44
Senior - BHPian

And yeah Stratos, I love this pic u took of my ikon....

Manson and bhp , u guys sure missed out ....next time better be there !!
Old 8th November 2004, 18:53   #45
Senior - BHPian

Great pics n_c,

Drifter
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks