Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2004, 17:18   #61
Senior - BHPian

haryan...not too worry it will happen sooon
Old 14th November 2004, 14:08   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aadix @ Nov. 13 2004,14:48)]haryan...not too worry it will happen sooon
lets make a Team BHP meet here at Hyderabad also possible Aadix ...
Old 14th November 2004, 16:19   #63
Senior - BHPian

Report TBHP Meet 11/11/2004

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late report guys, i was a little busy with assignments. Anyways, here goes.

We bombay boys had yet another meet...and this time it wasnt just another meet...we were there to celebrate none other than dippys happy birthday hehe, and we were celebrating 1000 tbhp members today. The venue of the meet this time was worli seaface time being a little over 10:30pm.
Members who attended were me in my crdi, stratos in his indigo, kartik n dippy in his zen, rj n n_c in his ikon, aditya in his cute little dukkar, gto in his classic, rg in his awesome cayyene and revvmaster in his zen.

As usual, i was a little late by around 15 mins and again as usual dippy, stratos and gang had beaten me to the venue again.

The scene was perfect, with the skies lit up with fireworks...looked really amazing...and we had champagne courtesy our very own n_c. Gto made a grand entry in his classic...which looks absolutely stunning....those wheels are delicious man. And yes rg with his cayenne also showed up...man does that car have presence on the streets...looked awesome. Too bad i was busy checking out gto's jeep and by the time i was done....rg had left...but i did get to hear the cayenne and it sounds really good.

After all the members had assembled...it was time for the party to begin...our birthday boy dippy cut the cake on top of the classics hood....while gto uncorked the champagne and sprayed it all over dippy....meanwhile a couple of pandus (read beat marshals on bike) watched us party from a distance...Most of us were partying on the side of the road with some of us (read me and stratos) almost in the middle of the road...seeing all this, as expected the cops came up to join the party...while addy was enjoying the champagne inside the jeep, the pandus managed to see the bottle and asked it to be surrendered while dippy quietly dissapeared from the scene which he conveniently forgot to mention in his birthday thread...hehehe where were u hiding that time buddy hehe...well thats ok...he was smelling of champagne bad so its better he went into hiding while the cops were there. *

Yes true to the reputation of our pandus...they took 300 bucks? from gto...and wished us happy diwali and were back on the streets to fight crime....you should have seen the pandus face when he got the money...probably bought a bottle for himself and his partner with that money and im sure those two had a really happy diwali * .

Too bad gto and rg made only guest appearances...it would have been fun guys if you would have stayed all the way.

We all had our share of slices of the cake, my hands were messy with chocolate by the time i was done...stratos had an ingenious idea of using the windshield wiper water to wash our hands.

As dippy mentione earlier in his birthday thread, we got a glimpse of the 997 porsche 911 with no plates...

You know what...we guys maybe lazy in most aspects of our life...but when it comes to cars...all that laziness vanishes instantly...

this was proved correct when we all jumped across the road to click the 911...but sadly nobody was able to get pictures of the car...damn our luck...no pictures...and that too there was a chick on the back seat in such a hot car...y no pictures boo hoo.
But the car didnt sound too great in my opinion.

With all that cake and champagne done....we headed to haji ali to eat at a restaurant...cant remember the name guys...
by now rg and gto had left us.

While on our way to eat, apna very own stratos true to his habit hehehe, was trying to get the indigos tail to slide...lucky bum no cops noticed, that was a good thing as our little stratos had forgotten his wallet at home and was driving without a licence...hehe.

The dinner was great...we had this really noisy gujju party there who were talking more and eating less...and to top it off we had this ANGRY YOUNG...err...make that OLD MAN, who fired the gujju party for being uncivilised...we almost had a fist fight there...man but it didnt happen...i was so hoping it would hehe.

After eating we headed to nariman point...
while on our way there, i was driving in half cruise n half race mode hehe...it was when a speeding corrola almost side swiped n_c's ikon that i switched into full race mode.

When that corrola was playing around with the ikon, i was left wondering y was wasnt n_c doing anything about the corrola...i was watching all this happen from about 3 cars length behind...one gear down and i was chasing the corrola...on passing the ikon i realised y there was a lack of action from the ikon...hehehe it was rj driving...cool to his fashion...slow n steady.

The corrola n my crdi were head to head...he was a good driver...but was speeding too much on a crowded marine drive...i realised that when some people blindly crossed the road right infront of my car, i braked swerved and managed to avoid them with my co-driver addy shouting out *&$@% as we passed the ignorant pedestrians hehe...with the tail just slightly stepping out...that was the end of the race for me...and even the corrola as he turned into one of the lanes at jai hind college.

We reached nariman point, there we clicked some photos with n_c playing cameraman...guys look out for a pic of stratos with a horse...hehe. With some chatting done in front of hilton, it was time to leave, we headed back to seaface...i wanted to try out revvs gtech pro and get some timings for the crdi, but pandus played spoilt sport again at seaface...so we couldnt use the gtech pro, well theres always next time...

After staying briefly at the seaface...we decided to split, it was around 1:30am, we wished dippy happy birthday once again and were off. I reached home around 2:00am in cruise mode hehe. We had a great time...wish more of you guys could attend.

N_C will add more pics of the meet in a short while.

Drifter

Old 14th November 2004, 16:37   #64
Senior - BHPian

Damm nice review Drifter...as usual!!! Why the hell did u mention that horse thing??
I am waiting to meet u
Old 14th November 2004, 16:38   #65
Senior - BHPian

Hey, awesome write up there drifter... u guys really did have a gr8 time that night!
Old 14th November 2004, 16:50   #66
Senior - BHPian

hey stratos,

people wont notice it, even if they do...they wont laugh that much. hehehe. No offence buddy.

Drifter
Old 15th November 2004, 11:58   #67
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Yes true to the reputation of our pandus...they took 300 bucks? from gto...
You kidding? A 100 bucks is enough to cover up.

Hahaha, good writeup.

GTO
Old 15th November 2004, 16:50   #68
Senior - BHPian

i stand corrected...i heard they took 300 bucks...hehe.

Drifter
Old 16th November 2004, 15:17   #69
Senior - BHPian

ok fellas

the pics are finally here !!! lets go....

Addy's old is gold beauty !! awesome sounding too !!

Drifter looks mighty pleased with the cake !!

Kartik,Drifter and me are pleased that someone clicked our pic too !!

Kartik , u peeping tom !! checking out what's going on inside GTO's beauty !

more pics..on the way....
Old 16th November 2004, 15:30   #70
Senior - BHPian

During dinner we had 2 groups ..

The non-veggies

The veggies..oof course the non-veggies are almost double in number !!

After dinner we went to nariman point where we had the customary foto session ..

One more.....and then we decided to pose for the next set of pics..

Fun pics follow...watch out for the star pic..
Old 16th November 2004, 15:42   #71
Senior - BHPian

so here we are trying to pose ....

And now what follows is the star pic of the nite. it includes our very own Stratos who's posing with a horse !! but Stratos looks amazed at the Amazing exhaust note of this free flow

cheers
Old 16th November 2004, 15:45   #72
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Is it just me, or is the horse actually turned out by Stratos' touch?

GTO
Old 16th November 2004, 15:49   #73
Senior - BHPian

Nice pics NC....especially that last one is award winning!!! meet me some day...i will give u the best award u have ever seen!!!
I need to specify here.. actually while posing with the horse...on NCs request..i stood besides it...then suddenly there was this Whooosshhhh sound..when i looked at it... Mr.NC clicked the pic!!!!!

Old 16th November 2004, 15:54   #74
Senior - BHPian

yeah but as GTO says i dint know ur touch cud turn on a horse too stratos !! hehehe
Old 16th November 2004, 18:11   #75
Senior - BHPian

N_c, great set of pics...

N that last pic really does deserve an award...hehe....and stratos too.

Drifter
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks