Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2015, 09:04   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: Siliguri BHPians, please report

Thanks Siliguri. It was a pleasure meeting each of you, an old friend and few new ones.

The authentic Siliguri people [I am away by some kilometers]
From Left - Debarshi, Johy, Rahul_Kej, his BIL Pankaj & Rahul's sister, rhythump

Siliguri BHPians, please report-img_0061.jpg

Hope we do this more, at least 3-4 times an year and if Calcutta gang wuld be coming or other BHPians, we sure can catch up with each other.

Till the next time
Attached Thumbnails
Siliguri BHPians, please report-img_0057.jpg  

Siliguri BHPians, please report-img_0058.jpg  

Siliguri BHPians, please report-img_0059.jpg  

Old 19th July 2015, 18:47   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Thanks Siliguri. It was a pleasure meeting each of you, an old friend and few new ones.

Hope we do this more, at least 3-4 times an year and if Calcutta gang wuld be coming or other BHPians, we sure can catch up with each other.

Till the next time
Hello fellow Team-bhpians from Siliguri and the surroundings. Sheel it was nice to see you finally in person, also very happy to hear such meets happening in our city. I am currently doing preps for Post-Grads in Delhi and come home for a weekend breather every 1 or 2 months, like I am coming weekend as well.

If you guys ever meet up anytime, I'd request you Sheel (or anyone else) to please DM me so that I am alerted via email. And If I am in Slg during such a get-together, I'll surely turn up.

Cheers guys and Drive safe!
Old 20th July 2015, 08:06   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by haldar_siliguri View Post
If you guys ever meet up anytime, I'd request you Sheel (or anyone else) to please DM me so that I am alerted via email. And If I am in Slg during such a get-together, I'll surely turn up.
Thanks for the kind words

Yes, we sure can plan another when you are around. I believe most of us guys would be available [a heads up early will ascertain this]

Before the onset of winters, or earlier? You guys decide.

It will take me 2.5 hours to reach from here, road or no road
Old 11th January 2017, 16:28   #19
BHPian

Hi Friends,
I too visit Siliguri almost every month,& planning to buy a property in Siliguri,I studied in Don Bosco Siliguri,& I am currently working in Nepal,actually I am from Kolkata.
I cant bring my Nepal no. car to India,so I have my old wagon R with a friend in Hakimpara ,Siliguri.
I park my Nepal car in Kakarbhitta,take a bus from Panitanki to siliguri & then start using my Indian car in Siliguri.
Would love to meet you all.
Old 9th July 2017, 22:56   #20
BHPian

I’m from Siliguri too! I searched for “Siliguri” almost on a whim, not expecting to find much of anything, but was pleasantly surprised to see that there are a few folks from Siliguri prowling around in these parts. Does anyone want to plan a meet and greet—perhaps even a drive?
Old 10th July 2017, 14:09   #21
BHPian

Welcome on board Ayush. We will surely update if there is any plan of a small meet like which we had last time.
Old 10th July 2017, 14:40   #22
BHPian

Hi Rahul. Where in Siliguri are you from? What do you do?
Old 12th July 2017, 19:20   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryayush View Post
Hi Rahul. Where in Siliguri are you from? What do you do?
The lone Mitsubishi Lancer here belongs to me. I think that indirectly answers your query.
Old 12th July 2017, 20:13   #24
BHPian

Heh, it does not answer what you do.
Old 16th July 2017, 12:13   #25
BHPian

Dear Mates
I do not stay in Siliguri, I am based in Nepal, but I keep visiting Siliguri, almost twice a month.
I drive my Nepal registration Dzire till Kakarbhitta, park it in my sales office there & take a cab to Siliguri & then take my UP registered Wagon R which stays in my friends house in Siliguri, to roam around Siliguri.
I cannot keep my Indian Car in Nepal,I keep it in Siliguri and whenever I visit Siliguri I use it.
I have too spotted team-bhp logos in 2 cars parked in Hakimpara ,Siliguri.
Can I pitch in ??
Regards
Samrat Mukherji
Old 15th July 2018, 09:06   #26
BHPian

Hi Members,
I stay in Binnaguri which is around 2 hours from Siliguri. Will be here for next two years, coming from Pune and had a gala time with bhpian gangs and made lot of friends there. Bhpian //M made me connect to sheel and we exchanged some notes yesterday Sheel referred me to this thread. Would love to be part of all meets now onwards in and around Siliguri. I recommend making a WhatsApp group of all bhpians who wishes to be part of Siliguri gang. Hope to see you all real soon.

Last edited by naveendagar : 15th July 2018 at 09:09.
Old 15th July 2018, 22:05   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveendagar View Post
Hi Members,
I stay in Binnaguri which is around 2 hours from Siliguri. Will be here for next two years, coming from Pune and had a gala time with bhpian gangs and made lot of friends there. Bhpian //M made me connect to sheel and we exchanged some notes yesterday Sheel referred me to this thread. Would love to be part of all meets now onwards in and around Siliguri. I recommend making a WhatsApp group of all bhpians who wishes to be part of Siliguri gang. Hope to see you all real soon.
Welcome Naveen to this side of the country. We did had a small meet with few members long back and hope to have one in future too with more members adding to this part.

We had deleted the whatsapp group as it was not active at all. Feel free to contact for any guidance or help as you new to this place, and do plan to meet up if you come to Siliguri.
Old 16th July 2018, 02:57   #28
Team-BHP Support

Can we have a list of active members from Siliguri? We can plan to have a mega Siliguri-Kolkata meet planned somewhere in the hills
Old 16th July 2018, 09:27   #29
Team-BHP Support

I am willing to ride [hope it does not rain] on any weekend, preferably a Sunday [not this month though] and come wherever you guys ask me to.

In case, I come for an extended weekend, will drop a line so that we can plan accordingly.
Old 16th July 2018, 22:00   #30
BHPian

I am in for any meet on a weekend irrespective of rains or no. Just inform me 2/3 days advance. Am all in.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks