5th Feb (Friday) 12 29.27%
6th Feb (Saturday) 27 65.85%
7th Feb (Sunday) 4 9.76%
8th Feb (Monday) 2 4.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2016, 20:33   #76
Senior - BHPian

About 12 hours to go for the mega meet. Hoping to meet all wonderful like minded BHPians.
It will be my first meet!

We will be assembling at mahamaya flyover around 8.45-9.00 am and then we will move towards the venue.

Just in case anyone needs a point of contact then please feel free to call me on double nine five eight one four six four eight five.

Let's revv up the engines...!
Old 5th February 2016, 22:08   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit.s View Post
I would suggest to reach the auto expo as early as possible. Remember to factor a few kilometer long traffic jam on the Express way. I stay only 15 minutes from the venue but it took me almost 2 hours to reach the venue in 2014.

I have passes from Audi india. They told me initially it was valid from 1-6pm. But, as tomorrow there are no business hours, do you think I could use it in the morning? I asked them again and they weren't sure. I don't want to turn up at 1 amidst super rush then.
Old 5th February 2016, 22:12   #78
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ911 View Post
I have passes from Audi india. They told me initially it was valid from 1-6pm. But, as tomorrow there are no business hours, do you think I could use it in the morning? I asked them again and they weren't sure. I don't want to turn up at 1 amidst super rush then.
Check the date of validity as they would mention the date on which they are valid. Saturday and Sunday are full General hours and it will be a mad rush there on these two days. If you have flexible date go on Monday.
We went there today in Business Hours and left from there at 2 and even at that time the crowd was becoming huge.
Old 6th February 2016, 07:09   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8763 View Post
Guys I am planning for Monday. Any one doing the same, we can meet there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iabhishekkumar View Post
I would be going there on Monday too. We can definitely meet there. Any more people who would be there on Monday i.e. 8th February 2016.

Cheers!

I went yesterday (5th Feb). Wish I had seen this thread and fixed a meet with fellow members.

But, I might come on Monday as well. Will let you know if I'll come, by today
Old 6th February 2016, 22:49   #80
BHPian

Met shashwat and a couple of non BHPians. It was fun to tour the expo with them. Me and shashwat in particular checked cars extensively. The Hexa was the car that impressed us the most. It was a great experience I look forward to similar meets soon.
Old 7th February 2016, 14:59   #81
Senior - BHPian

The whatsapp group we created for the meet will continue to exist. It's amazing to keep on interacting BHPians on the go instantly.

Anyone wishing to be part of our all india team bhpians whatsapp group, please feel free to PM me with your number and I will be happy to add the member in the group.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks