Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2016, 17:56   #91
BHPian

Re: New Year Winter Meet, Kolkata (January 2016)

Fantastic Photographs Everyone !!!!

Good to see that everyone had lots of fun with some cherished times together which shall remain within everyone for a lifetime as this was the 1st Overnight Meet of Team-BHP Kolkata Chapter.

My bad luck as could not be a part of it - neither on the 30th nor on the 31st of January 2016 as I was tuck up with my gambit of affairs. Sharing a picture of our (Organizing Team) Mini Meet which was at my office in the previous week :

New Year Winter Meet, Kolkata (January 2016)-img20160128wa0032.jpg

Glad to know that everyone liked the T-Shirts and the Wrist Watch (which was a new takeaway) Combo in this year's meet. I have still not got the correct opportunity to wear mine; I guess I will be flaunting it in the Auto Expo 2016, later this week in Delhi !!

Furthermore, it was "Luck By Chance" scenario that I bumped into BHPian ultimatechamp at the Express Food Plaza, Kolaghat on my way back from Midnapore on late Sunday afternoon and it was a pleasure to have driven alongside him enroute Kolkata. But, what happened after I entered Kolkata remains an untold story. Check the update on my Ownership Thread Post # 35 : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post3903799

I simply wish that the next meet is also an Overnight One where I shall hopefully be able to attend. Are the HILLS CALLING us for the next one ??
Old 6th March 2016, 17:04   #92
BHPian

Beautiful pics all. Really enjoyed them, the camaraderie shines through! Was not in town so could not attend but here's hoping for the next time. Three cheers to the entire Kolkata chapter and many thanks to the team who organized this, well done
Old 13th March 2016, 13:57   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Swapnil_Alto forcing cr4nkshaft to take his pic with the Thar..
Attachment 1466794
Couldn't resist clicking a picture with one of the sexiest Thars in Kolkata.
Old 17th May 2016, 15:32   #94
BHPian

Hi Guys,

When is the next team-bhp meet in Kolkata? Am eager to join one!!
Old 6th June 2016, 10:01   #95

Just stumbled across this thread today. Too bad i was not in the city or I would have definitely gatecrashed into the party. When is the next one ?
Old 6th June 2016, 11:22   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adg_andy View Post
Hi Guys,

When is the next team-bhp meet in Kolkata? Am eager to join one!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMariner View Post
Just stumbled across this thread today. Too bad i was not in the city or I would have definitely gatecrashed into the party. When is the next one ?
Hello Andy & TheMariner !!

I guess the next Team-BHP Meet would happen sometime in July or August 2016. Best is that you guys can either PM me or Distinguished BHPian BlackPearl your Handphone Numbers and either of us shall get in touch with you guys and keep you updated
Old 7th June 2016, 20:27   #97

Oh!!!!

That's really too bad. I'll be out sailing. I'm be back only by mid september. Anyways, hope i can make it to at least one meet.
Old 12th June 2016, 00:55   #98

Please include me in these meets. I am a newbie but would love to be part of TBHP Kolkata chapter.
Old 12th June 2016, 21:28   #99
BHPian

Hi Guyz

This is Suneel Banerjee, having moved to Kolkata after working at Oman for 11 years. My parents are settled at Delhi, my wife is at Bidhan Nibas. Due to the untimely demise of my ma - in - law, i had to move to Kolkata. Kolkata is new to me, but I am pretty sure I shall adjust here. Looking forward to enroll for the next meet. Oh, by the way, my ride is a 2003 zen, which has never seen roads outside Kolkata. I can be contacted at 9748247245
Old 19th October 2016, 08:25   #100
BHPian

Hi guys,

Sorry to post this on a TBHP meet thread but I couldn't find sufficient information regarding my query, elsewhere.

I have a planned trip to Gadiara from Salt Lake on 29-Oct & have booked rooms at Rupnarayan Tourist Lodge. Wanted to know what is the best route to Gadiara? Should we take the left at Uluberia or continue till Bagnan & then take a left turn? I'm not worried about the time taken; just want to take the road that's in better shape.

Will appreciate if someone could help me out on this!

New Year Winter Meet, Kolkata (January 2016)-salt-lake-gadiara.png
Old 19th October 2016, 08:39   #101
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by red.devil_19 View Post
I have a planned trip to Gadiara from Salt Lake on 29-Oct & have booked rooms at Rupnarayan Tourist Lodge. Wanted to know what is the best route to Gadiara? Should we take the left at Uluberia or continue till Bagnan & then take a left turn? I'm not worried about the time taken; just want to take the road that's in better shape.
Hi Red.Devil, when we went there in January we took the left from Bagnan and not uluberia. Road condition was good but it was narrow with frequent bottlenecks
Old 20th October 2016, 08:25   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Hi Red.Devil, when we went there in January we took the left from Bagnan and not uluberia. Road condition was good but it was narrow with frequent bottlenecks
Many thanks for the confirmation BlackPearl.

It'll be a sedate drive as we want to have a relaxed time during the short trip. So, as long as I can drive my parents' Vento through these roads without much trouble, it's fine with me!

Most Viewed