Thursday, 19th Oct. 1 6.25%
Friday 20th Oct. 9 56.25%
Oh gawd, not another poll! 6 37.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2006, 18:36   #16
BANNED

Guys,

How about Sheetal Bukhara at Khar. Good food, booze and not too pricey. They also have a small section(20-30 people) which we could probably reserve. Or Grand Centre at Gowalia Tank awesome food and booze.

Viper

Last edited by viper : 4th October 2006 at 18:38.
Old 4th October 2006, 18:57   #17
Senior - BHPian

hey can i come too or is this some kinda pvt stuff..........slurp slurp and ill get to meet you guys too!!!
Old 4th October 2006, 19:21   #18
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

I'd like to come too, (if its not a closed club), May I suggest Adarsh or Oceanic(Chembur), Excellensea (Fort), Pals (Might be possible to arrange for liquor at the lower level too). Would be fun to meet all you guys.
Old 4th October 2006, 19:43   #19
BANNED

Hey,

All are welcome. Just make sure the place you suggest has alcohol and good veg food as well.

Viper
Old 4th October 2006, 19:48   #20
Senior - BHPian

hey guyz i m in and this time there is no VIRAL thingy coming along with me so please decide something where we veggies can enjoy.

Last edited by pdev29 : 4th October 2006 at 19:57.
Old 4th October 2006, 19:56   #21
Senior - BHPian

why r u guys hung up on bandra or town. can anyone suggest a mid town place convenient to all(who cares about where it is located...we team bhpians love to drive anyways)
Old 4th October 2006, 23:11   #22
elf
BANNED

Yayy! Fresh meat!

Lalvaz & V-16, you're both most welcome. You'll be paying the bill. Hope you're rich now, coz you'll be poor after.

Also, Rtech, Zodiac Grill sounds good to me. Unlimited booze available there, & the food's pretty decent. Thanks for the invite.

This time, since it's Diwali / Deepavali / Dwaalee, we gotta bring the wives / girlfriends / boyfriends / cows / chattel along. Also, a session of crackers would be nice... or we could set fire to Shrivz & watch him run around for about 20 min.

Methinks, then, we should do this someplace decent. NO, N_C, not Lambadas - don't much feel like dancing. Actually, since Manson's been making so much noise about it, let's not go to Daras... And this time, I'm leaving my post-event seekh kebabs on his back seat.

PS: When is Diwali?

Last edited by elf : 4th October 2006 at 23:18.
Old 5th October 2006, 09:58   #23
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Also, Rtech, Zodiac Grill sounds good to me. Unlimited booze available there, & the food's pretty decent. Thanks for the invite.
Anytime elfie. Just go ahead and order anything and tell them to put it on my tab. The name's Rtech.

About the wifey/cattle idea, ARE YOU NUTS. Have a hard enough time getting out now, but after they see who and how we meet, that'll be the end of that.
Old 5th October 2006, 11:01   #24
elf
BANNED

Of Wives, Cattle & Civilized Meets...

Methinks it would be a great idea to get the wives/cattle along this time. We could turn this into the first ever civilized T-BHP meet & make it an annual event.

Considering the fact that it's gonna be around Diwali, most better halves would be feeling warm, fuzzy & generally charitable towards the rest of mankind... what with the lights, crackers, gifts, etc.

Think of this as your PTA meets from your school days (those of you who didn't go to school, please pretend that you did). Due to our good 'show-off' behaviour, there's a good chance that we'd be looked upon kindly by the 'T-BHP unsigned suffering members', as most wives see themselves.

This would go a long way in getting leeway for our all Neanderthal meets in the future...

What say, GTO, Rtech, Viper, Sam, the rest of us married/nearly dead types?

PS: For all you relatively slow children, girlfriends/boyfriends/'good friends' are covered under the term 'better halves', so please avoid posts whining "I'm not married, can I bring my Mommy?" Outta towners are also most welcome, as are newbies.
Old 5th October 2006, 11:18   #25
BANNED

@Elf.. if this is going to be a CIVILIZED meet... then WHERES THE FUN IN THAT?
Old 5th October 2006, 11:36   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
@Elf.. if this is going to be a CIVILIZED meet... then WHERES THE FUN IN THAT?

instead of going to a restaurant & sitting and u people having a beer food & talk & talk & talk why not do something different this time, I was thinking of havig a Team-BHP BASH we decide a location not restaurant but somebodys farm house/bunglow get a DJ & wine & Dine Talk drink dance & party i am sure if number of members are more everybody can contribute & it will be great Fun, What say guys?
Old 5th October 2006, 11:52   #27
elf
BANNED

C'mon ya animals! I'm saying let's have ONE civilized meet a year, so that we can have the Neanderthal ones for the rest of the year.

My wife, (& I'm sure most others) are dying to see what takes up so much of our time, hence the Annual Civilized Meet idea around Diwali.

Mods: Would it be possible to add a poll to the thread with the following options:

1. Civilized Meet: Hello & a very good evening to you...
2. Neanderthal Meat: AAARRRRGGHH! Which #$@%^$ drank my BEER!!??
3. All Bull. Am not coming.
Old 5th October 2006, 12:01   #28
BANNED

Heh. I can just see it now. All of us sitting across a polite dinner table with our better halfs, discussing politics, shopping and television and tittering lightly at each other's repartee.

2L8: Do be so kind as to pass me the crab entre

Elf: But of course my dear sir. They're positively delectable

Rtech: Oh, I'm sooo glad we could all be here, it's maaarvelous dahlings

This is team-bhp, not team-yuppie!
Old 5th October 2006, 12:02   #29
Team-BHP Support

All meets start out as option 1, slowly digress into option 2 and finally end in option 3. Then they repeat themselves.
Old 5th October 2006, 12:11   #30
Distinguished - BHPian

Well, polls in this case are pointless. And I'm not bringing my girlfriend.

That's for sure. I have civilized meets with people all the time. I wanna drink and make stupid jokes and talk crap. No "cattle". If anyone wants to bring his better/worse half, that's his decision, won't change my behaviour. In elf's case, his much better half is a friend and used to nonsense (See WHO she's married to for Pete's sake, no no not Pete the guy who I think makes magic BHP boxes for cars)

I want manson. And whisky. buss.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks