Manson posing for shaadi.com pic

2L8 got angry and manson had no chance

Ford Rocam caught in the act

Sam and RT

Swale and Emraan Hashmi posing
Old 22nd October 2006, 00:59   #362
Senior - BHPian

Viper enters

Viper's driver for the night cum DK (Dandiya King)

The lull before the storm

2L8 tries to divert attention with the packet but the pic caught him in the act ..

All this while Dippy had his plate full

The location before we took over

Rocam and Dippy and 2L8 outside the venue.

PS - I have a video of Sam explaining an incident during the Delhi Mega meet ( and getting royally fondled by all at the same time) , will upload by tomm.
Old 22nd October 2006, 02:17   #363
Senior - BHPian

Nice Pics NC.
You guys must had a blast.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Old 22nd October 2006, 02:33   #364
elf
BANNED

And for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how I got those painful bruises on my chest that I disovered whilst showering this evening...

Now I know...

Will somebody please post / PM me a sketchy report? Need something to jog my memory before I write a full report - fog still refuses to clear up, foglamps seem to be fused as well...

I still hate hangovers.
Old 22nd October 2006, 02:44   #365
BHPian

Speaking of painful bruises & marks.....
mummeet just you wait for the next meet, your backslapping days are gonna be put to an end....

I also distinctly remember getting whacked on the head by a certain dandiya wielding mod... :-(

This is seriously one meet for which a sensible report cannot be written up....it was just so chaotic & disorderly!!!!!!
Old 22nd October 2006, 06:07   #366

hello peepal,
i really miss the meeet after looking at those pics. but good to kno tht evryone had a blast.
Old 22nd October 2006, 10:39   #367
Senior - BHPian

Great pictures N_C keep them coming!!! My pictures seem to have come out well too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swale84
Speaking of painful bruises & marks.....
mummeet just you wait for the next meet, your backslapping days are gonna be put to an end....
Suhail - Man I'm fully with you in this great venture, next time around Mummet will have a lot to worry about!! Mummeet I hope you know a good orthopaedic surgeon 'cause boy you're in trouble now. (Think I'm gonna bribe 2L8 to join us in this holy venture)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swale84
This is seriously one meet for which a sensible report cannot be written up....it was just so chaotic & disorderly!!!!!!
Dude let me offer you a personal experience tip - The best meets are the ones with Chaos in them! Ask me, this was a great meet & I'm sure the bombay boys will agree that it was the best meet they've had in a long time!! What say guys?

Last edited by iraghava : 22nd October 2006 at 10:52.
Old 22nd October 2006, 10:54   #368
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Suhail - Man I'm fully with you in this great venture, next time around Mummet will have a lot to worry about!! Mummeet I hope you know a good orthopaedic surgeon 'cause boy you're in trouble now. (Think I'm gonna bribe 2L8 to join us in this holy venture)
Hey Ishaan,

I'l sponsor the crutches.

Viper
Old 22nd October 2006, 11:13   #369
Senior - BHPian

More Pictures

Ok guys here are a few more pictures for you!!!

N_C decides he wants a improptu bath in the venue itself since he's been contaminated by the kissing of Emraan Hashmi!!

I guess this picture is self-explanatory

N_C & Emraan Hashmi searching for some rubber I think

Anybody have any cigrattes!!!
Old 22nd October 2006, 11:31   #370
BHPian

Paparazzi Cam

here's my contribution sorry for delay had guest pouring in.

The Venue

Viper is welcomed by elf with a packet of Fafda

Twins or Twin Turbo ready to spool : lol

Just see what this beer does : Guzzler ready to full boost

Elf cheering rtech for being sporty enough for the dandiya thing on forum

Elf at its best

[quote] Sam's hairy secret - revealed in his top view pic [quote]
caught on cam

Dhoklas for GTO & Viper !

N_C & his Candid camera shots ! look look what i got !

Swales Toast to T-Bhp Hip Hip Horray! Hip Hip Horray ! Hip Hip Horray !

Contd.
Old 22nd October 2006, 11:39   #371
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
... I'l sponsor the crutches ...
Viper:
Truly a priceless one - didn't think you had it in you!

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd October 2006 at 11:02.
Old 22nd October 2006, 11:52   #372
Senior - BHPian

Even More Pictures

The two heavyweights of T-BHP getting frisky

Hey D-BHPians are human too!!

The Dandiya King

Mummeet trying to butter RT so that he can be saved broken limbs in the next meet!!

DANDIYA RAAS!!! The D-BHPians having fun (Just out of curiosity though FR why the hell do you have the dandiya between your legs???)

Since it's quite late Viper's scared to go home!!! Hint: Wifey beats!!!!
Old 22nd October 2006, 12:00   #373
elf
BANNED

What really didn't happen...

OK. My report from what I can remember:

There were about 30 members /guests present, definitely one of the better attended meets in Bombay at least.

Remember turning up (actually on time for once) with iraghava & 2L8, to find swale84 there already. Then we bought booze.

Whilst buying booze, remember Ford Rocam & Dippy's cars pulling up with Normally_Crazy, & a bunch of udders coming out, & everybody buying booze & then entering Goldem Mummemts.

FR held back to take a snap of the place before we entered (probably to mail to Pappoo & Tatti for posterity, since it would never look the same again).

Then we entered.

There wasn't much conversation in the beginning. Members present also proceeded to decimate their self bought stock to numb their senses for the evening that was to come yet.

Since iraghava was told to shut up & act like he was a vague newbie that nobody knew, he stayed chupp for about an hour or so. The good little boy that iraghava is, he tried somewhat successfully 'till about 3 pegs of whiskey down, post which the loin in him came out & he roared his presence with a few choice north Indian expletives, which, for obvious reasons, can't be mentioned here. Or anywhere else.

By then, most members had entered in ones & twos, something like Noah's Ark.

Things speeded up a quite a bit once Mummeet entered, & the last (balding) eagle to land was Sam.

Don't remember much after that, except that there was noise, alcohol, loads of slapping, some more alcohol, some serious body bruises, a coupla imitations, a vague dandiya/dhokla/faafda/gaanthiya/garba flavour to the evening, people being whacked in the head by Viper's crutches, broken glasses, chairs falling & being chucked around like cricket ***** at Brabourne, beer being liberally sprayed on most present, gr8guzzler kissing his lips off then proceeding to molest any partially accepting members. Methinks the man was in a bit of a "havas ka shikaar" mood.

The evening ended of course, with pdev29 & balenopower turning up past closing time & trying to drag the party on. That of course, was impossible, considering that half the members were dead & the other half bruised, bleeding & crying whilst lying on the floor.

All would up at their own homes (to the best of my knowledge), except gr8guzzler, who, I presume, took made a cheap starlet outta one member, by taking him to a seedy hotel & buggering the living cr*p outta the poor unsuspecting chap.

Thanks & Appreciation to:
Sam, Mummeet, 2L8, iraghava, Robin & all the others (I'm really sorry) I forgot, primarily for providing steady entertainment & the means to have a great, truly out of hand (& out of body?) evening.

Boom, for providing the means to erase the entire evening like chalk off a slate (I really can't remember).

yogi1771, for magnanimously offering his establishment for the next meet, inspite of experiencing the chaos & destruction of GM firsthand.

FR, N_C, iraghava & other members who brought their cameras & recorded the goldem mummemts for posteriority on film/bytes.

iraghava, for making the effort of spending the time, money & effort to fly into Bombay for the meet.

All of us who paid for those who chose to slink out like cheap freeloaders. Dudes - the next time, have the decency to offer at least. Please note that I'm not talking about the Chief Guest & the outta towners from Bangalore who were invited as our guests - just the skinflints who slunk out.
Old 22nd October 2006, 12:06   #374
BHPian

Paparazzi Cam contd.

AA Sadda longoti yaar

Emraan the serial kisser

Guess who is Emraan in this pic the winner gets a puppy from serial kisser himself.

N_C getting wild after a beer is splased on him !

Sams own version of Crowching Tiger Hidden Dragon

N_c partying hard

Sam about to Bottoms up. gulp... gulp.... while Boom looks on

Sams Jadoo ki jhappi !

Rtech's Wet T-Shirt reminds me of something else, while N_C looks upon

Sams got better use of Vipers Crutches & halooo Dandiya begins

rtech begins his dandiya raas accompanied by ishaan

Contd.
Old 22nd October 2006, 12:16   #375
Senior - BHPian

Great pics FR The Crouching Tiger is fabulous

Most Viewed