Rtech is being previewed :

and the result is

The party is over.

Guzzler : somebody drive me home..plzzzzz

ELF : Main hoon DON!

Old 22nd October 2006, 13:42   #377
elf
BANNED

Man! Going by the snaps, there was some serious amount of kissing at the meet, And there weren't even any chicks around. No gr8guzzler, am not even talking about you.

Methinks this was also probably the most photographed T-BHP meet ever - & not ONE direct snap of any member's cars. Or any discussions of any.

By the way, did anybody use the GM Valet service,,,?
Old 22nd October 2006, 17:03   #378
BANNED

Most Photographed... most KISSED(thanks to Gr8) and the most fun one that I have been for...
Elf.. was Tatti offering his parking skills??? How come we didn't use it to park your car??
Old 22nd October 2006, 17:08   #379
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Great pics FR The Crouching Tiger is fabulous
I have absolutely no recollection of doing this stupid looking karate move. Why was I doing it? lol
I can't remember some of these things in the photo lol. That's fantastic. I keep looking at these photos and thinking, what the crap are these guys doing, then I realise I'm in the picture too. What a great time. I have more pictures, will post soon.

2 things, FR's pictures are HUGE have to scroll to see them, guys please post smaller sized photos.

I have something to add to elf's report. They're never letting us in the damn restaurant ever again. Half the chairs were dropped on the floor, almost broke his glass partition and that's only some of it. What fun! The best part about mumbai meets is that they will be at a new restaurant everytime

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 22nd October 2006 at 17:11.
Old 22nd October 2006, 17:16   #380
BANNED

hahaha.. Sam like I said ... you don't have to be drunk to have a good time....
I was completely in my senses and having the time of my life there..
Though there are certain things that I saw happening over there that SHALL NOT BE POSTED...
What happened at Golden MUMMEETS... STAYS AT GOLDEN MUMMEEETS!
Old 22nd October 2006, 17:25   #381
Senior - BHPian

When's the next Mumbai meet? If I book in advance, Air Deccan is like 100 bucks a ticket.
Old 22nd October 2006, 17:33   #382
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
When's the next Mumbai meet? If I book in advance, Air Deccan is like 100 bucks a ticket.
good luck getting tht ticket
Old 22nd October 2006, 17:37   #383
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Just 100bucks?!!!!!
Old 22nd October 2006, 17:42   #384
Team-BHP Support

100 bucks plus the tax of 950 bucks.

Seems to have been an awesome meet. I was following the events leading upto it and it was really great after all the hullabaloo.

i think one pic needs to be censored of guzzler on the palio. A little too much exposure since his fly is open.
Old 22nd October 2006, 17:49   #385
Distinguished - BHPian

A Monkey's Tale

So handsome and charming was this guest that entered Golden Mummeets..

The other guests were stunned and almost fell off their chairs. Some did fall off their chairs. What was happening? Who indeed was this stunning demi-god?
Was it a bird? Was it a Plane? No It was a Demented simian! He was called Mad Monkey! "Yay Mad Monkey!!" yelled this ruffian but enthusiastic online community of well behaved boys.

He looked at us with his bewitching but closed eyes and said "what's up people?" He then looked at a heavily bearded sardarji and said "What's up Manson?"
But he had done the unthinkable! He had pronounced the N twice in the Manson, like Man & Son, which meant AADMI KI AULAAD, in Manson's language!!
The heavily bearded sardar got angry. Mere Baap ko Man bola? Tu MAN, tera baap Man!!

No, No said the monkey, you don't understand. My trucks are called MAN, man.

The heavily bearded sardar with one pronounced N and the other silent (but violent) could not control his feelings anymore. He ran up and gave him a surdslap on his back. There was a resounding THUD, followed by a hushed silence, occasionally broken by the faint whining of a crippled Monkey, trying to hold his broken back together.

"IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE" yelled this ruffian but enthusiastic community of car lovers. "Yes, yes" said a very large man. Took one look at the monkey and said ... "2L8Uloose" and went back to what he was doing.

Was his spinal cord damaged forever, wondered the responsible and sober Team-BHPians?
Alas said the doctor, ma(NN)son had damaged the motor reflexes that let a man hold up a decent drink and raise it to his lips.

This was too much, said normally_crazy, a responsible moderator of the group. "I will not sit back and watch a monkey live without a decent alcoholic drink"

"I will take care of this monkey" said normally_crazy, "Aaj se yeah mera monkey hai, main iski maa hoon"
normally_crazy rechristened mad monkey to normally_crazy_monkey and gave him his drink, softly singing that old amitabh bacchhan hit from aakhri raasta... "Tune mera booze piya hai, tu bilkul mere jaisa hai"

And so this story came to a happy ending and everyone smiled again and started playing dandiya with a crippled gujarati's crutches.

The End.

Last edited by ported_head : 22nd October 2006 at 18:44.
Old 22nd October 2006, 18:29   #386
BANNED

SAM...HAHAHAHA..
Forget all this FIRE AND ICE stuff that you do why not get into story writing for Juvenile delenquents?
Old 22nd October 2006, 19:37   #387
elf
BANNED

Sam: You didn't rewrite the new slick 'Don', did you?

2L8: I don't like having Tatti in the car, coz post parking, the car's interior gets stained & it smells funny. Which is why we went through the entire painful parking/bribing process when we arrived.
Old 22nd October 2006, 19:45   #388
Distinguished - BHPian

Rtech has funnn!!

Rtech was in high spirits with dandiya on his mind

Here he was showing us, how chicken drumsticks can be used in chickendiya, the new fusion dance. Haalo re!!!

As the night progressed, our favourite moderator danced to a famous Hindi song from omkara called "Bidi" with gay abandon.

Unfortunately the camera could not capture his famous chest heaving during the "jigar ma badi aag" bit. He was very good at it, popular to contrary belief. For those that would like to see it, we will request him again at the next Mumbai meet.
We were surprised at this sudden outburst of dance to "Bidi" but put it down to bonhomie and good old Parsi Joie-de-vivre.
Well done Rt old chap.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 22nd October 2006 at 19:56.
Old 22nd October 2006, 20:59   #389
BANNED

Sam.. you need to take a trip to ENGLAND.. the Queen(MONARCH NOT ROCK GROUP) would like to KNIGHT YOU for your comedic skills today.
Looks like Friday's still carrying on in yer head...lol..
Old 22nd October 2006, 23:37   #390
BANNED

Guys, It shows that you guys had a BLAST ... lovely pics and it feels as if we were there itself and didnt miss anything ...

But I dont see mention of the MAIN EVENT of the night ... Nobody seems to be mentioning that , I wonder why ?

Keep the pics coming .. and Sam ur stories !!!

Cheers

PS -- Maybe next time ... I make it as well !!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks