Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2017, 19:55   #61
BHPian

re: The 2017 Team-BHP Hyderabad Meet Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
And, I think long term planning is not good.
IMO "long term planning" works well, Avi ... :-)

Quote:
Thank you hyd_traveller for the arrangements. Missed you though.
et tu ASB(rutus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmunster View Post
What an awesome meet this was. Typical lazy Sunday afternoon. Excitement in the air. I say this is just a beginning and we need to take things to the next level in the future meets.
Touche !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetti View Post
The meet was absolutely brilliant !
Way to go Hydeez

Cheers

Last edited by RSUDARSANAN : 23rd January 2017 at 20:11.
Old 24th January 2017, 12:10   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetti View Post
The meet was absolutely brilliant! I had a fantastic time. It's been decided that the next meet will definitely be a drive meet

Here's another pic from the meet - this one has the whole gang:
Nice to see the gang!

Quote:
Next drive meet to Anantgiri Hills if its for breakfast OR Food Pyramid on Bangalore highway if it's for lunch

And, I think long term planning is not good. We can plan on a monday for the sunday of same week. That ways its better as long term planning generally does not work as our lives are becoming more and more unpredictable

What say?
I am up for the breakfast drive! When do we plan for?

Lets plan long term, but confirm in short term .

Say we are planning for the breakfast drive to Anantagiri hills on Feb 4th. All interested participants can make sure that we keep that weekend free. And confirm by 29th Jan or so...
Old 24th January 2017, 15:15   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifu View Post
I am up for the breakfast drive! When do we plan for?
How about this saturday (Jan 28th)? Breakfast at Anantgiri Haritha Resort which is 100kms one-way

Leave at 6:30am and back in Hyderabad by 10:30am?

This is short notice...Anybody game?
Old 24th January 2017, 18:31   #64
BHPian

Quote:
How about this saturday (Jan 28th)? Breakfast at Anantgiri Haritha Resort which is 100kms one-way

Leave at 6:30am and back in Hyderabad by 10:30am?

This is short notice...Anybody game?
I am in!

Confirmed :
01. mobike008 (+1?)
02. shifu + 1

Where do we rendezvous? I was thinking of the entrance of Mrugavani National Park on the Himayath Sagar - Chevella road. But open to ideas..

And come'on Hyd...this is the first actual drive meet of 2017. Lets make this happen!
Old 24th January 2017, 21:58   #65
BHPian

How does Sun (29th Jan) sound instead of Sat? I just realised that I have a PTM for my son on Sat and would not like to skip that if possible (need to know what the brat is upto in school ).
Old 24th January 2017, 23:16   #66
Distinguished - BHPian

i'm not available on Sunday (Jan 29th). We can do any other saturday in near future

Someone please take the intiative and organize the breakfast drive
Old 27th January 2017, 17:54   #67
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
And come'on Hyd...this is the first actual drive meet of 2017. Lets make this happen!
Well, I'm still making most of this plan. Will be going ahead with this meet albeit now it's become a "Ride Meet"

Some of us (7-8 bikes) are riding to Haritha Resort for breakfast meet as planned here (6:30am to 10:30am)....Need to be back home by then. 200kms total distance

Anyone interested to join and who can catch up with us are welcome to join us at 6:30am at Morine Bakery at Hand Signal at Mehdipatnam
Old 27th January 2017, 19:21   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Well, I'm still making most of this plan. Will be going ahead with this meet albeit now it's become a "Ride Meet"

Some of us (7-8 bikes) are riding to Haritha Resort for breakfast meet as planned here (6:30am to 10:30am)....Need to be back home by then. 200kms total distance

Anyone interested to join and who can catch up with us are welcome to join us at 6:30am at Morine Bakery at Hand Signal at Mehdipatnam
Arey wah...sahi! Enjoy...

I am trying to convince my family for the same trip on Sun. Do let me know how the drive is!
Old 3rd February 2017, 17:50   #69
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I am trying to convince my family for the same trip on Sun. Do let me know how the drive is!
I have done this stretch so many times that I know most of the road like back of my hand. It's a mix of good roads and some bad patches. Bad not for the Versys but, maybe for some cars

It was a fun ride when the magnificent 7 enjoyed a lovely ride, breakfast and good company

Here is a video of our Vikarabad ride (watch till the end) and your's truly in yellow and black jacket !!

Old 8th February 2017, 10:47   #70
Distinguished - BHPian

What and when is next meet planned? Any thoughts?

I would like to propose a lunch at Food Pyramid on Bangalore Highway which is roughly 120kms one-way

How about Feb 19th for same? If drive doesn't sound interesting, we can do a sunday brunch again like you guys did recently
Old 8th February 2017, 11:43   #71
BHPian

I'm still waiting for my Baleno guys . It is now"tentatively" expected around Feb17. Anytime after the delivery, I'm game for a drive meet.
Old 8th February 2017, 11:48   #72
BHPian

Quote:
How about Feb 19th for same? If drive doesn't sound interesting, we can do a sunday brunch again like you guys did recently
I am in. How about this Sun (12th Feb) for the drive to Food Pyramid? I am fine with 19th too, but given the unpredictability I have seen off late it is too early to confirm.
Old 8th February 2017, 12:24   #73
BHPian

BTW we've created a WhatsApp group for Hyderabad meets, to be in touch for last minute communications.

Everyone who attended the meet in January is already there in the group and is an admin as well.

Interested folks can PM your contact details to any of us for inclusion in the WhatsApp group.

PS: We don't send forwarded messages in that group
dheepak10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2017, 13:18   #74
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheepak10 View Post
I'm still waiting for my Baleno guys . It is now"tentatively" expected around Feb17. Anytime after the delivery, I'm game for a drive meet.
I can imagine your excitement. Congrats in advance and share pictures and also an ownership report on forum when you get the delivery of the car

Quote:
I am in. How about this Sun (12th Feb) for the drive to Food Pyramid? I am fine with 19th too, but given the unpredictability I have seen off late it is too early to confirm.
Totally agree as my weekdays are super busy at work and sometimes weekends too. Besides that most of my weekends are booked for rides and Team-BHP parties ....We can decide maybe mid-week of the actual Sunday we can do this drive. So request everyone to subscribe to this thread or visit it atleast once a day to get updates and decide on your participation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheepak10 View Post
BTW we've created a WhatsApp group for Hyderabad meets, to be in touch for last minute communications.
Wonderful! Great going. That's how you will develop a better rapport

We have a Team-BHP whatsapp group since last 2-3 years (40+folks of Hyderabad) who are known to each other since 2007 onwards and we meet regularly for drives, rides, brunches, house parties and plenty of other such causal meets and is never posted on the forum about those meets

Last edited by mobike008 : 8th February 2017 at 13:19.
Old 8th February 2017, 20:11   #75
BHPian

Quote:
We have a Team-BHP whatsapp group since last 2-3 years (40+folks of Hyderabad) who are known to each other since 2007 onwards and we meet regularly for drives, rides, brunches, house parties and plenty of other such causal meets and is never posted on the forum about those meets
I have joined the new WA group that has 10 folks. So either you 40 join this new group, and have your old group active for casual meets, or you can make the 10 of us join the old group...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks