Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2006, 17:05   #16
BHPian

gr8!! lets meet up sat night by the way so called Dr JUICE is coming this sat.. elevate...
just a suggestion which not bettr than kababs anyway..
Cheers
Wadhwa Ajay

Last edited by a4_attitude : 1st November 2006 at 17:09.
Old 1st November 2006, 17:10   #17
BHPian

hey saw the jbl showroom coming up and was just thinking of you sam! count me in for any meet comin up !!
Old 1st November 2006, 17:13   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir
And nobody even called me...
Hello Gunnu,

So will I see you for Kebabs?
Old 1st November 2006, 17:43   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Hello Gunnu,
So will I see you for Kebabs?
Always. A nasty bout of Viral made me miss the last "meet" at Al-Kauser and that didnt make me feel any better...

@a4_attitude: Dr Zeus is at Elevate this Sat? I dont know for sure cuz Mobb Deep is playing at the VH1 Hip Hop Hustle at Elevate this Sat. I suggest thats where we head after the kebab session. I know I will...
Old 1st November 2006, 17:53   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979
It was amazing. I think whoever called it a sticky goo does not know what good food is like. Next time they will claim that an aloo parantha is just a bland wheat dumpling!
Word! Tanveer, once Speedofreak is back, get him to take you for the finest Nehari you have ever had, even better than Karims.
Old 1st November 2006, 18:05   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979
Sam,
If you like mutton, I suggest you try Karims(noida or NFC). On saturday and sunday they cook a special lamb dish which is prepared in 24 hours!
If you want really authentic kababs ask the chaps to take you to Karims!
I will be at the launch if I am in delhi on sunday.
Hey, try Karim's @ Jama Masjid. I have eaten @ the Noida and Def Col outlets and they aren't a patch on the original one.
Jama Masjid one sells Nahari daily though only in breakfast.

\N
Old 1st November 2006, 19:46   #22
Senior - BHPian

Ok guys I think this is a good plan let's meet up for Alcohol & Kebabs at Al-Kauser at about 9-9:30pm. Then about 11-11:30 those who want to go to Elevate move onto there & the rest can go home.

But Gunnu you & Manik will have to arrange for Stag entries on saturday? Is it ok?
Old 1st November 2006, 20:07   #23
Senior - BHPian

Nehari might even have been good...but I could not admire that. What literally got my 'goat' was the hygiene of the dish in which it was served. Also we had presented ourselves only by 9:30 or 10 by which time the best portions might have finished since they start serving the dish since 6 in the morning and they must have scraped the bottom of the cauldron to serve us. Mind you this is 13 or so years ago...

I think the name of the restaurant was the 'Bismillah Restaurant' or some such.
Old 1st November 2006, 23:26   #24
Senior - BHPian

I dont think ill make it to chd for the rally coz of workload, so i guess im in for sat night kebabs and whiskey with the rest.

Gunbir - no one called me even... i happened to come to eat there with a friend and the next thing i see a tbhp meet right infront of me! I WAS LIKE DAMN! we're being outcast now that we've shown them the place you know
Old 1st November 2006, 23:43   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
DAMN! we're being outcast now that we've shown them the place you know
Yes. Outcast. Thats the word I was looking for... koi baat nahin, we wont tell em our other joints then . As for stag entry on Saturday, since I'm pissed about the "secret" meet, you stags are on your own.
Old 2nd November 2006, 00:12   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Gunbir - no one called me even... i happened to come to eat there with a friend and the next thing i see a tbhp meet right infront of me! I WAS LIKE DAMN! we're being outcast now that we've shown them the place you know
Shut up Arush I did call you but couldn't get through! Busy people & all I tell you!!! And I seriously didn't know so many people knew Doc otherwise I would have called everyone.

Problem is that people in Delhi have a peculiar habit of not picking calls and neither returning them. So I ahve had to curtail the list of people I call usually for a small meet. Somehow accidentally I forgot to call Gunbir though I did tell Manik about it. But anyways apologies to all for this small lapse, will make sure it doesn't happen again.

Rest seems the plan is mostly set, will PM all members tomorrow for this meet.
Old 2nd November 2006, 00:16   #27
Senior - BHPian

Hehehe senti mat ho bhai... Saturday ko party karenge.
Old 2nd November 2006, 09:45   #28
BANNED

Quote:
I dont think ill make it to chd for the rally coz of workload, so i guess im in for sat night kebabs and whiskey with the rest.

Guys, Seems my plan for the Chd rally also might get cancelled ... I may have to go down to Hissar for some work , lets see what time I get back on Sat -- if in time and not too pooped , I will also join in for them things called kebabs !!

Sam@ So this time I may see you !!

Cheers
Old 2nd November 2006, 12:23   #29
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Problem is that people in Delhi have a peculiar habit of not picking calls and neither returning them.
I could not agree more. Khaaduji if you are listening.

Baaki bacha bungir, you know very well what I am going to do and why. I have decided to sit on Bungir and squash him like a fly. Mumbai ka vada pav is going to decimate saddi dilli's ghee and choley kulchey.

see you all on saturday.
Old 2nd November 2006, 15:38   #30
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
I could not agree more. Khaaduji if you are listening
Sam, When the hell has it happened that I havnt taken a call or then if I did miss one somehow , not call back !!! He was meaning it for someone else , not me -- and I will see if you I cant make it for the Chd Rally , chances are there that I still mite go .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivam
hey guys can come to the meet??

dont know where al kauser is would you me mind giving me the details??
Hey , Anyone who is free and wanting to come is MOST WELCOME ... As for the location , Its on teh outer ring road near Malai Mandir !!!

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks