Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2006, 00:37   #151
BHPian

[quote=iraghava;327543]Hey Mugen,

We also happened to have a traitor amongst us Balenopower please stand up!!!! Bugger brought an Xbhp helmet to a T-BHP meet!! Talk about guts

Shadddup....."X" stands for the infinite amt of horsepower my bike posseses .........Showin HorsePower doesen't require guts...

Awesome meet guys.....gr8 food gr8 ppl....gr8 cars...gr8 bikes....Nxt one soon pls...
Old 26th November 2006, 01:07   #152
Senior - BHPian

The Meet Rocked

Hi Guys,
I ve surfaced. Was in delhi for a day and just got back.
Let me begin by telling all u guys that my first Mumbai meet with the Team Bhp family was FANTASTIC. Made a lotta friends. Chatted and spoke (most of which was irrelevent after the fourth drink but nevertheless the conversation never stopped nor got any less interesting)
Wanna thank all u guys who did'nt make me feel a bit like it was my 1st meet. Thanks NC, elf, Iraghava,Rocam, Sam, Scoobie, Dippy, Kartik, Viper and all u guys who were present.
Ill post a report tomorrow
Sorry Iraghava reached delhi late last evening ( for a function and launch of the new E class by TNT motors) and barely made it there (thanks to the flights) and then had to leave early this afternoon so couldnt meet u, much as i wanted to but when im there next... we've gotta meet bud
Old 26th November 2006, 01:29   #153
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

Are there only six pictures taken ?
Post some pics..

Mugen.
Old 26th November 2006, 03:10   #154
Senior - BHPian

ya probably monday after the performance show gets over...
Old 27th November 2006, 22:44   #155
Awaiting Email Confirmation

hmm..finally felt good to be around a bunch of lunatics like me again and as for N_C it is true that "don ka pakadna mushkil hi nahn naa mumkin hai LOL!" unless ofcourse you are of the fairer sex. Elf and the gang,I had a blast and thank you to all the members who got their I pods loaded with some awesome music that actually had my attention diverted from our usual imbicilical bits..all in all a great meet and yes my spy pics are gonna be up soon so N-C edit and do the honors...
Old 27th November 2006, 22:49   #156
Senior - BHPian

hey guyz where are the other snaps?????
Old 30th November 2006, 17:23   #157
Senior - BHPian

Arey Guyz Where are the Other pictures ?????????
Please Post it Yaar.................
Old 30th November 2006, 17:41   #158
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Sorry Iraghava reached delhi late last evening ( for a function and launch of the new E class by TNT motors) and barely made it there (thanks to the flights) and then had to leave early this afternoon so couldnt meet u, much as i wanted to but when im there next... we've gotta meet bud
Sure sir no problem next time you're down give me a call & if I'm in Mumbai I'll certainly call you! Anyways glad you were busy because around the time you visited I was very sick & wouldn't have been able to meet you!
Old 30th November 2006, 18:22   #159
Senior - BHPian

Sam where is your story with pics :(

NC told me you would be coming up with one. post it man we are waiting for the maitinee show with popcorns
Old 1st December 2006, 16:01   #160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Sure sir no problem next time you're down give me a call & if I'm in Mumbai I'll certainly call you! Anyways glad you were busy because around the time you visited I was very sick & wouldn't have been able to meet you!
Hey hope everything's ok with u now Iraghava. Take care.

Guyzzzzz, whats the matter, so many trigger happy ppl at the meet, armed with so many cameras and not a pic since so many days??!!! Post some buds .Hope id taken my camera along but we'll let that be for the next time. Dec is here so lets plan on this months meet, what say guys??!!
BOLO BOLO KUCH TOH BOLO!!
Old 1st December 2006, 16:21   #161
Distinguished - BHPian

Don ka pakadna mushkil hi nahi, namumkin bhi hai - A tale of twists and jerks

Rags the famous cop from Delhi arrived into mumbai. He was fully prepared for Don this time. Don ka pakadna hai, koi bhi haalat mein. By that we meant don's motorola bluetooth of course. (This is a family-oriented forum)

For this work, the govt had given him not one, not two but three mobile phones. This time they were not going to let Don's go.
Rags made the call.

Don ne phone uthaya and held it to his right ear. This was quite silly, as he already had the other bluetooth in his left ear. Don's ways were strange.
There was an old hindi saying "Don jaaney woh aadmi kya kar raha hai"

Don ne kaha hello. Rags ne kaha, mein tera pakad loonga. Don got totally annoyed. Don ka intezar 2 restaurant kar rahe hain, par don ka pakadna mushkil hi nahi, namumkin bhi hai.
Rags laughed hahahaha and don got annoyed. Don pe hasa? Where are you? Sea Lord, said Rags. Hahahaha.

Don entered the restaurant and made his famous face and his theme started playing

Cut to song: Arrey diwaano, mera expression pehchaano, mera chehra dekho, main hoon don! Don does the hip shaking dance step along with his Govinda type face.

Don had already got a lead. He was to look for the mad sardar who always made funny faces. After looking around a little bit, he found him.

But the truth of the matter was that don himself had no idea where his was. Don ka pakadna mushkil issi liye hai, because even don doesnt know where it is. That was the secret he told the mad sardar. The mad sardar shared whatever information he had with don.

Don put on his famous one eyed disguise and checked up on Kartik. Pretneding to show him a camera, don quickly checked out his ears with one one good eye.

Par alas, Don ka, uske kaan mein nahi tha!

After that don gave up all concern and thew caution to the wind. Picked up his camera and started taking pictures. Don ka kiske kaan mein ghusa hai? Was the question.

Dippy mera dede, warna tera kaan maar doonga.

But dippy also didn't have it. Don was tired of looking so he just sat down and cried like a baby.

Inspector rags heard the crying and immediately came running. He slammed a restraining helmet on Don and arrested him immediately. Our great hero was taken away.

Don ko toh pakadliya, but don ka nahi pakda!

Finally the truth was revealed.

Don na apna, elf ke kaan mein ghusa diya. That's why don ka pakadna namumkin hai

The End.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 1st December 2006 at 16:27.
Old 1st December 2006, 16:24   #162
BANNED

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahh...
Another PRICELESS ONE BY SAM...
Congratulations my friend.. you have OFFICIALLY OUTDONE yourself!!!
Old 1st December 2006, 16:35   #163
BANNED

Priceless! Our boy is wasting his time with JBL, he should do this for a living.
Old 1st December 2006, 16:38   #164
BHPian

Good one Sam. Too good.

Last edited by Sideways : 1st December 2006 at 16:39.
Old 1st December 2006, 16:45   #165
Senior - BHPian

Friggin' Hilarious Sam keep them coming

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks