Team-BHP - Chennai Team-BHP Rendezvous on 1st Dec 2006
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Chennai Team-BHP Rendezvous on 1st Dec 2006 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/19257-chennai-team-bhp-rendezvous-1st-dec-2006-a.html)

Hi Guys,

I will be in Chennai on December 1st and 2nd. Nothing on my agenda on Friday night and Saturday afternoon.

I hereby humbly request audience with Chennai Team-BHPians interested in condescending to tolerate my presence.:)

Sure, Samurai. Friday/Saturday nights should be OK for most of us.

Maybe we could just have another tbhp meet or maybe even postpone the one we were planning, to coincide with your visit (in any case apart from GTS and ajo and me, I did not see any responses).

Saturdays and Sundays are fine with me. Samurai, we look forward to your visit.

Thanks supremeBaleno, mail4ajo for your response. Let's pick up this thread once Team-BHP comes back from upgrade around 25th. Meanwhile, I can be reached at my handle at team-bhp.com email address.

Samurai Saan, it will be great to have to with us. Do keep us updated after the upgrade.

Samurai...would be a pleasure to meet up with you! What do you mean 'tolerate my presence'? Come ON now ;)

Farhan too is coming eh? Great! Meeting the champion and ofcourse an 'auto'-informed person would be something that I would look forward to.

Fix up the day and count me in guys!

Guys, im in Bombay from the 19th till the 22nd.
Aditya is busy with his wedding preparations and Headers is out of town too.
And yes, we gotta do a big meet. Hotrod thambi is leaving to Aussie for his higher studies in the first week of december.
So, since Samurai also coming over that weekend...we'll workout something.
Trip to St.Thomas Mount is pretty interesting...i've never been there. :D
PS: GTS , i saw ur call in the morning...i'll return it in sometime.Pls dont mind,doc!

Why would I mind Nitrous? Guessed that you must be busy or not in station. No hassles!

Sideways,GTS, it will be good to put a face to the handle. I've already met Nitrous.

Nitrous, I'll have to catch the evening flight to Bangalore on saturday. I won't be able to join any long drives.

Just bumping this thread, since Samurai is in town next Friday (1-Dec). Samurai is OK with Friday night and Saturday afternoon (he flies out in the evening).

Any ideas anyone ?

@nitrous, guess you are back in town from Mumbai.

Count me in for any of those days (either Friday night or Saturday afternoon). Its a looooong time since I took a break :(

Guys fix the time/day/venue and give me (I was to type that as 'gimme'....and then the infraction bit got me worried) a call.

Nitrous has got my mobile number. I'll pm my number to SupremeBaleno too so that if one misses out on informing me, the other can!
Laters...
Rgds
GTS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 327158)
Sideways,GTS, it will be good to put a face to the handle. I've already met Nitrous.

Nitrous, I'll have to catch the evening flight to Bangalore on saturday. I won't be able to join any long drives.

Samurai sir, we would love to have you here. we will surely get a good number of T-BHPians & plan something. :)

samurai, very sorry pal. something's come up & i am tied up this weekend. however, i am pming my phone number. please do give a call & we will see if we can meet someplace. cheers & have a good trip.:)

nitrous (official chennai organiser), where art thou ?

Samurai, which hotel are you staying at ?

Looks like with the bumper monsoons that we have had, all Chennai-ites have gone into hibernation. :)

Ok guys, whats the plan ? Nitrous saar, please sms one and all. Round up the boys. Lets all go out Friday night. Somewhere nice for a drink and then Dinner. Leather Bar ?