Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2006, 15:08   #121
Senior - BHPian

awesome meet guys , met a lot of new members ,had lots of fun , the free flow exausts, blinkers , xenons , neons , manveet ki tedi lights , the bass from LBM`s car (btw d full form of LBM is Not low bass maker its sumthin else, sry cant post it ,confidential stuff, plus family forum hai na ) , the round of drinks at opus , all of this plus all the bhpians made the meet a super success.!

cheers
faithless
Old 17th December 2006, 17:42   #122
BHPian

Gunbir we also need your excellent captioning skills to bring life to the pics .

cheers.
Old 17th December 2006, 18:23   #123
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

hey guys seems to me u had gala time!
yaa I missed the fun...
C u in next meet
Amit
Old 17th December 2006, 20:37   #124
BHPian

Good meet yaar
lived up to my name revved up a4's and iraghava's car(wished to drive them both but did not).Gained some useful wisdom ,heard
gunbir's one liners,met the car pc guy had got to know about his geeky project, and lbm's rocking music system which has great bass and I think the car was sound proofed. Also of worthy mention were the war of words that we had,the one on which we talked about lancia delta b-class rally cars and Mclaren f1 lm vs bugatti veyron(Sorry Gordon had to compare your creation with Ferdinand although there is no comparison),talks of dicor aka dichors aka 907. .One thing which I surely missed was the drag although there were reasons for this.Also of worthy mention is tsk1979 who along with lbm had full kit to shoot us bhpians and me in front of the fuel of the other kind and dce guy and his experiences about the formula car.
Again had a great time and awaiting the next meet or in other words are we going to have the autocross meet.
Old 18th December 2006, 13:44   #125
BANNED

Hey, It was good to see a whole bunch of guys turning up ... loads of new ppl joining the old timers -- need a directory now it seems !!!

The mini swift was probably the best done up car .. was temptd to take a lil spin in it but resisted , ajay -- maybe next time !!

For a change resisted heading to the pub as I had prior commitments , and also didnt want to get tempted by teh KF's !!!

Im sure I will meet up with quiet a few of you this coming week end at the Autocross in Noida .. !!!

THE DELHI GANG GROWS BY LEAPS & BOUNDS !!!
Old 18th December 2006, 14:40   #126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
THE DELHI GANG GROWS BY LEAPS & BOUNDS !!!
Yes, and we have a healthy mix of youth & experience now.......from Revvedup straight out of his coaching classes to GD1418 in his immaculate Black Scorpio (tho in his heart of hearts, he's a die-hard Safari fan )!

Ishan, thanks for coordinating as always.....tho I must say we didn't hear too much of the close & impossible family relationships this time around lol! And very FEW pictures I must say.

I think we should have more of these meets in central places (like we did this time) that make it easy for people to attend for as long as they can & then move on to any of their other committments.

But, as I was saying to Ishan, let's try & get a farm for the next one....that will make it rock even more! Fahim, you listening.....?????

Last edited by suman : 18th December 2006 at 14:41.
Old 18th December 2006, 14:40   #127
BHPian

Quote:
The mini swift was probably the best done up car .. was temptd to take a lil spin in it but resisted , ajay -- maybe next time !!
Thnx Buddy, u shld nt be resistng, drop in sometime.. anywys see u at autocross
Cheers
W.A

Last edited by a4_attitude : 18th December 2006 at 14:42.
Old 18th December 2006, 16:58   #128
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post

But, as I was saying to Ishan, let's try & get a farm for the next one....that will make it rock even more! Fahim, you listening.....?????
When its the Meat.. being talked about all my senses are at their Receptive Best.....as soon as we can zero down on the venue....i can arrange for Meat of any Variety..........if u know what i mean.....
Old 18th December 2006, 19:37   #129
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4_attitude View Post
Thnx Buddy, u shld nt be resistng, drop in sometime.. anywys see u at autocross
Cheers
W.A
hey, Ill remember that .. though I hope its before you get married as then we all know ur fancy swift will also vanish under the covers and we will see u in a accord/corolla/etc etc !!!

Suman@, The farm idea is a great one ... let u get back from your New Year vacation and US from our New Year drinking binge .. and once the head clears up , we will sit down and think of a venue !!! I have something in mind allready but lets see how it goes .....

Cheers
Old 18th December 2006, 21:53   #130
Senior - BHPian

hey ishan bhai ,gunbir sir and mr.LBM where are the pics ??

cmon guys the hangover must have gone by now
Old 19th December 2006, 01:32   #131

Aaaargh!!!
I missed this one completely..!!... was so tied up @ office I didnt even get a chance to login to the board *sigh* *mutter gaalis at powers that be @ office*
Seems like you guys had a whale of a time....next time maybe.
Old 19th December 2006, 02:06   #132
Senior - BHPian

Ok guys here are the pictures with the names, sorry due to so many people attending & the resulting large size of the pic, had to split it into two parts to make it easier to comprehend.

1. LBM
2. aZa
3. Harsh87
4. Caroholic1
5. ??
6. .anshuman
7. jessie007
8. Khaadu75
9. Suman
10. Hellspawn
11. Gunbir
12. Girishg
13. Iraghava
14. Manveet
15. Autopsyche
16. Revvedup
17. Speedonline
18. Autophile
19. Ankur
20. ??
21. Kpzen
22. Speedofreak
23. Shivam
24. ??
25. ??
26. Faithless_1984
27. Tsk1979
28. a4_attitude

All those whose names I've missed please post them here so I can update the list later.

For all those who want a complete high-res picture please click the thumbnail below:

Old 19th December 2006, 02:19   #133
elf
BANNED

Chee! Chee! Chee! Sick filthy boys...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Yes, we have a healthy mix of youth & experience now ... let's try & get a farm for the next one ...
Quote:
... though I hope its before you get married ... The farm idea is a great one ...
You perverts run outta humans to terrorize or what, seeing that you're going after farm animals now...?

Or are your instincts baser?

Am worried... Should I call the SPCA?

Last edited by elf : 19th December 2006 at 02:21.
Old 19th December 2006, 09:26   #134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
You perverts run outta humans to terrorize or what, seeing that you're going after farm animals now...?

Or are your instincts baser?
You misunderstood elf bhai .. infact the first time I met khaadu he explained his farmer roots to me .. also, his signature quite explicitly states his intentions - "Farmer's DO IT n the DIRT"

but for the rest of us gainfully employed in other industries .. it doesn't lose it's meaning instead simply translates into - "dirty people do it in the Farm"

p.s. - in retrospect, i'm sure khaadu qualifies for both
Old 19th December 2006, 11:11   #135
Senior - BHPian

24 amit1101
25 road assasin

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks