Old 30th September 2019, 21:24   #61
BHPian

Default Re: The 2018 Team-BHP Hyderabad Meet Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofmyworld View Post
Do we have a 2019 meet thread up yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by akunchala View Post
If there a meetup planned in Hyderabad any time soon, please let me know. I would love to meet fellow BHPians from the city!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vihari View Post
'Any time soon' is becoming 'eternal wait'. Somehow, the Hyderabad group appears to have become dormant. Otherwise, some informal meets might be happening between close friends.

Earlier Mobike anna used to take lead and then seniors like Bajaj saab, nabhi sir and Anurag. Wish, some one takes the lead and initiate a meet.
Folks. I want to say that we have grown lazy, but we were always lazy. So technically it is right to say we have stayed lazy and haven't had a meet in a while.

There have been few informal T-Bhp meets here and there, the latest being this (Go-Karting Workshop organised by me, for the love of it)go-karting workshop organized by psn.

Most of the discussions around the meet start on the WhatsApp group, and end there without the meet . If you are interested in joining the group, please PM me your number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinralli View Post
Hi Guys,

I would be relocating to Hyderabad in October and would love to be in meets. I have done Delhi NCR meets, Mumbai/Pune Meet and now would like to do the same with Hyderabad

Once again, welcome to Hyd! Hope you are able to do many such meets in Hyd!
shifu is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2019, 20:45   #62
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vihari View Post
'Earlier Mobike anna used to take lead and then seniors like Bajaj saab, nabhi sir and Anurag. Wish, some one takes the lead and initiate a meet.
Those were the glory days of meets in Hyderabad. We were the most active meet city in entire India back then. Now have fallen to the least active
mobike008 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2019, 15:15   #63

Any meets coming up in 2019, as i could see the last meet happened was in 2018. Waiting eagerly to catch up with fellow BHPians of Hyderabad.
TS09SRITOG is offline   Reply With Quote