Team-BHP - The 2018 Team-BHP Hyderabad Meet Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   The 2018 Team-BHP Hyderabad Meet Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/195796-2018-team-bhp-hyderabad-meet-thread.html)

While discussing the advancement of technology in transmissions, we stumbled upon the idea of having a T-Bhp meet this Sunday morning. Planning to have a very early morning breakfast drive this Sunday, 18th Feb to KVR Food Village along the Srisailam highway (got this idea from Avi's thread :)).

Few of us need to be back home by 9am, so need to start really early. To compensate, psn has promised "freshly made elaichi infused tea" before the drive for everybody that turns up! IMHO, its a great offer! ;)

Below are the details:-

When : Sunday, Feb 18th, 2018, 5:00 AM
Where : KVR Food Village, NH765

Confirmed:
1. psn
2. jetti
3. ngauravmalhotra
4. shifu

Tentative:
1. dheepak10
2. manas_270
3. drvhplyevraftr

The plan is to reach the place by 6:30-7:00, and start back by 7:30 or so to reach Hyd back by 9. The meeting point in Hyd can be decided at the convenience of all those coming for the meet.

Since it is early in the morning, any existing plan for Sunday will not get disturbed. So lets hope we get more confirmations in the next two days!

PS: Please ping your number if you would like to be added to the T-Bhp Hyd WhatsApp group. The more the merrier!

Hydee folks,
It's been long since we've last met. Lets shake up the meet this time. We can meet up sometime in April for a getaway to visit some good places around Hyderabad. Here are some options which I think are worth visiting :

Place-1 : Warangal (approximately 150kms away from Hyderabad). Places worth visiting in Warangal :These are the most visited places in Warangal. If time is a constraint, then the below place can be given a try.

Place-2 : Ananthagiri hills (approximately 100-120kms from Hyderabad)
This place is meant only for enjoying our drive enroute the forests of Vikarabad. But the drive and sceneries are a feast to our eyes.

These are the two places which came to my mind. Would request the hydeez to pick either of the two and yeah, suggestions for the drive are most welcome.

Varun

(P.S : The HYD-Blore meet last year was a success. We can give it a try this time as well).

Quote:

Originally Posted by shifu (Post 4357827)
PS: Please ping your number if you would like to be added to the T-Bhp Hyd WhatsApp group. The more the merrier!

Sorry for the :OT reply, but how do I get to be in the whatsapp group.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandx (Post 4378930)
Sorry for the :OT reply, but how do I get to be in the whatsapp group.

Please PM me your number!

Hyderabad folks! I'll be in Hyderabad tomorrow. Any chance of meeting up with you guys?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 (Post 4385901)
Hyderabad folks! I'll be in Hyderabad tomorrow. Any chance of meeting up with you guys?

I'm free tomorrow! Let's see if we can meet up.

So, finally we all Hyderabad folks have planned to come together under a shade for a meet this Sunday.

Where : Driven @Jubliee Hills (suggestions if any, most welcome)
When : 20th May 2018 (i.e the coming Sunday)
What is it going to be : A typical breakfast meet where all the BHPians would get to talk on and off the cars. Unfortunately not everyone could make it for a drive meet. So, going by the choice of the majority, we've zeroed onto this option.

Confirmed Entries :

1.) Shifu (a.k.a Shubham ) - VW Vento
2.) Pathik (a.k.a psn) - Chevy Cruze
3.) Chandan (a.k.a Sandx) - MS Alto
4.) Sunil (a.k.a NH7) - BMW E46 320i
5.) Varun (yours truly) - Hercules Roadeo A75 or Tata Hexa

Tentative Entries :

1.) Arun (a.k.a arun_kun) - Honda BRV

Let's keep this list growing folks and make this meet a success. Also, if any BHPian is interested in joining the local WhatsApp group, please feel free to PM me.

Varun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy (Post 4402123)

Where : Driven @Jubliee Hills (suggestions if any, most welcome)
When : 20th May 2018 (i.e the coming Sunday)

Since the Driven @Jubliee hills doesn't have a café (like the one in the gachibowli), we all have decided to meet at Ram Ki Bandi, Nampally.

Folks interested, can drop a PM to me and make sure to be at the meeting point at 6:30 a.m.

Varun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy (Post 4402123)
So, finally we all Hyderabad folks have planned to come together under a shade for a meet this Sunday.

Thanks for taking the initiative Varun :thumbs up. It's going to be a nice Sunday morning! Looking forward to the meet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shifu (Post 4402229)
Thanks for taking the initiative Varun :thumbs up. It's going to be a nice Sunday morning! Looking forward to the meet.

Agreed. Thanks Varun, will catch up with all on Sunday...!

8-more hours to go folks. Please confirm your attendance.

Where : Ram Ki Bandi, Nampally Hyderabad (nearest landmark : Mozamzahi market, Nampally)
When : 20th May 2018 (i.e tomorrow) @ 6:30 a.m.
What is it going to be : A typical breakfast meet where all the BHPians would get to talk on and off the cars. Unfortunately not everyone could make it for a drive meet. So, going by the choice of the majority, we've zeroed onto this option.

Confirmed Entries :

1.) Shifu (a.k.a Shubham ) - VW Vento
2.) psn (a.k.a Pathik) - Chevy Cruze
3.) Sandx (a.k.a Chandan) - MS Alto
4.) NH7 (a.k.a Sunil) - BMW E46 320i
5.) Varun (yours truly) - Tata Hexa

Tentative Entries : None

Let's keep this list growing folks and make this meet a success. Also, if any BHPian is interested in joining the local WhatsApp group, please feel free to PM me.

Varun

So, I finally made it to my first meet. Was very excited to meet all the like-minded folks and it was a Sunday morning well spent.

Where and when did this happen : Ram Ki bandi in Nampally @6:45 a.m.

How many of them made it :
1.) Shubham a.k a Shifu - VW Vento
2.) Chandan a.k.a Sandx - MS Alto
3.) Sunil a.k.a NH7 - BMW E46 320i
4.) Pathik a.k.a psn - Chevy Cruze
5.) Varun (yours truly) - Tata Hexa

All of us had some yummy dosas there and literally gave up on completing 'em. Post that all of them had a sip of Kashmiri Tea at a café nearby and bid adieu. One thing is that everyone was excited for the next meet and were like, "When's the next one?"

Some pics from the meet. Picture credits go to BHPians PSN, Sandx and Shifu.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy (Post 4402843)
All of us had some yummy dosas there and literally gave up on completing 'em. Post that all of them had a sip of Kashmiri Tea at a café nearby and bid adieu. One thing is that everyone was excited for the next meet and were like, "When's the next one?"

A Sunday Morning well spent indeed. The discussions varied from Cars to GST to reviews of the Indian Police System across States :D.

I felt like I knew everyone since ages, looking forward to attending a whole lot of future meets.

Hi everyone,

Please let me know whether such events are happening in Hyderabad. I would be more than pleased to join with my BHPian family

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolmind (Post 4418494)
Hi everyone,

Please let me know whether such events are happening in Hyderabad. I would be more than pleased to join with my BHPian family

You posted just in time! There might be a small meet planned this Sunday (1-Jul). Planning is in progress in our WhatsApp group. If you are on WhatsApp, you can join the group as well. Send me your number. :)