View Poll Results: Are you attending Delhi meet on 27th
Yes 22 56.41%
No 11 28.21%
Maybe 6 15.38%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2007, 01:46   #166
BHPian

It was really a very nice meet and the hospitality of zucherro was par excellence.
Old 30th January 2007, 03:07   #167
elf
BANNED

iraghava: Mere Siam Tyre 145/70R12 size mein zara bhej dena. Oops, sorry, we're not supposed to discuss business on the forum.

Zucchero: kudos to your grace & humility my friend. It would be a pleasure to host you the next time you're in Bombay.

Last edited by elf : 30th January 2007 at 03:09.
Old 30th January 2007, 05:01   #168
BHPian

Eehumm...looks like a missed a lot of action...

The Delhi meet was awesome, had a great time thanks to zucchero, fantastic person, a very very very humble guy, and of course a fabulous host. Yaar, I will definitely make sure that I drop in directly at your place next time, no hotel shotel.

Ishan & LBM, thanks a lot for inviting us for this meet and for treating us like kings. I really enjoyed the opportunity to meet you guys and will surely try and make it regularly to Delhi.

I was a bit lost when I met the gang but it hardly took a few pegs and some darkness (power failure) to get into the groove (nope I'm not talking about the kissing ).

Manveet, aZa, Gunbir, Driven, Faithless, tsk, Fuelled, Rev-Hard, sk, speedofreak, ankur, iknowthisguy, noidaboy, harsh and all the others that I missed mentioning here....you guys rock!!! Love to be back in Delhi soon.

Cheers!!!
Old 30th January 2007, 10:03   #169
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8guzzler View Post
some darkness (power failure) to get into the groove (nope I'm not talking about the kissing ).
GR8 Kisser - working his magic in Delhi too eh ?? Guys looks like tyou fellas had a blast !! Zucchero maan - you are one hell of a host !

Cheers
Old 30th January 2007, 12:13   #170
BHPian

I know Im a wee bit late... But thanks to our host Zucherro for an excellent meet.... Food and Entertainment both were top notch......
Old 30th January 2007, 16:17   #171
Distinguished - BHPian

This is superb reading and extremely funny too. I must add,,, that all the sardars in our forum,,, from delhi,,, are superbly humourous.

Well done boys. I am glad you had fun. Wish I was there.
Old 30th January 2007, 17:07   #172
Senior - BHPian

More Pictures

Old 30th January 2007, 17:16   #173
Senior - BHPian

aZa in a "happy" mood!!

Check out the compliments inscribed on the rear windshield of Gunbir's Getz
Old 30th January 2007, 17:25   #174
Senior - BHPian

Guzzler starts getting in his "GROOVE" While aZa decides this is a good time to practice his "TEKKEN" moves

Everyone starts getting in their Groove!!

B&T joins the fun!!

And so does Guzzler!
Old 30th January 2007, 17:29   #175
Senior - BHPian

Old 30th January 2007, 17:40   #176
Senior - BHPian

Ok in the next sequence of pics you guys can see our Cheap Guest - Gr8Guzzler & our Mod - tsk1979 indulging in an improptu "Air-Guitar" session while listening to a kick-*** audio setup of home stereo speakers

Guzzler decides to give it is all!!

Old 30th January 2007, 17:43   #177
Senior - BHPian

The audio setup in question!!!!!!

That's all for now, more pictures to follow in a couple of hours!!

P.S. Mods the owner's have no problems with their car numbers being visible.

Last edited by iraghava : 30th January 2007 at 17:45.
Old 30th January 2007, 19:46   #178
Senior - BHPian

Zucc - hero, you were the star that night. Full marks to you. All the revelry would not have been possible without you. As mentioned by all other T-BHPians, your hospitality was impeccable, and I cannot any less agree. God bless you.

gr8groper, any good maal in delhi? Any conclusions from the 'groping in the dark' tests? Do me a favor, don't tell me about it.

iraghava, I was sweating that whole night thanks to your weather report, and the consolation seems to be, being pecked on the cheek by a plump man wearing a wig! I am also very happy that Sam has lent you a new coat to save you the blushes. Dont worry, I will help you keep it a secret!

low_bass_makker, it was too late by the time you warned me about iraghava's language. All the while before that, I thought he was showering me and the other members with compliments about their moms, sisters, and ... daughters?!?

gunbir and Autophile, nice to meet up with you two. Fantastic job with the ICE all around. I am still chuckling at some really wicked hardkaur desi style one liners a la gunbir. And yes, you really need to change that stupid glass, the one that keeps getting empty.

Driven, It was a pleasure to meet you.I really look up to you (not much choice there, unless I want to talk to your throat).I am also in total support of your Bipasha quest. The only problem is that Bipasha is not.

manveet, gunbir was telling me he was going to give you a free woofer to free you of the misery of that free-air Pioneer. The only precondition was that you abstain from your captioning skills. Something tells me you have to live with the free-air.

All the dilli-boyz above and the rest, aZA, tsk1979, sk456, fuelled, faithless, meisterstruck etc, and all those whose names I cant remember (sorry about that).. Thanks for making this, a meet that I will certainly remember.
Old 30th January 2007, 20:11   #179
Senior - BHPian

Driven upto his usual "Storytelling" while Mukul sleeps in the background!!

Here's tsk in the process of getting smashed & not reaching home

Old 30th January 2007, 20:14   #180
Senior - BHPian

Kumbh ke mele mein bichre hue bhai

Guzzler takes Gunbir aside for some nefarious acts (Since this is a family forum full pictures of the said act cannot be posted here!!! Especially since they involve Gunbir enticing Guzzler with some ummmm... let's just say interesting moves!!!)

Last edited by iraghava : 30th January 2007 at 20:16.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks