Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2007, 23:37   #76
BHPian

Sorry guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post
somebody owns me a beer...... .i shall make sure the bodies around me are happy .
Guys sorry about the last moment notice.

I am sorry I can not make it tomorrow. If possible I will try the after noon meet (the spiritual one). I won't drink, but I can be there. After a little chat with Fiat service guys, it is required to get my brake oil low indication checked immediately.

nosfreak, I'll sponsor one beer If I can make it tomorrow, otherwise it can only be at a later meet. Sorry about that.

Last edited by sreenivass : 19th January 2007 at 23:46.
Old 21st January 2007, 13:50   #77
BHPian

hey guys...

thanks for a fantastic - mind blowing meet With KK's slipping tounge and the banana tequila and the modeling turkeys and the follow the leader driving session.... it just couldn't have been better

Looking forward to more such meets.....
Old 21st January 2007, 15:20   #78
BHPian

Am putting some really bad LOW RES photoz.... for some reason my cam took all photos at 1mp... EXCEPT for the tequila.. the damn tequila bottle was snapped at 6mp....
Sorry about the mess up.. but some of the other attendees were carrying fancy cams.... post up people

Picasa Web Albums - ankz - TBHP Jan07
Old 21st January 2007, 19:51   #79
BHPian

had lot of fun, huuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalyst View Post
Am putting some really bad LOW RES photoz.... for some reason my cam took all photos at 1mp... EXCEPT for the tequila.. the damn tequila bottle was snapped at 6mp....
Sorry about the mess up.. but some of the other attendees were carrying fancy cams.... post up people

Picasa Web Albums - ankz - TBHP Jan07
guys its clear I missed a lot of action, hopefully will be a part of the next meet
Old 21st January 2007, 21:13   #80
BHPian

The meet was A-W-E-S-U-M!!! Too bad I cudnt make it at 11am :( Topics went from Cars to New Jersey, Bar Dancers, Dating, Girls, Ringtones (Nana Patekar), and what not! I had a lovely time. And Suren's ICE is damn gud. But while on the way home, cop caught suren and he had to pay 1000rs challan.
Old 21st January 2007, 21:22   #81
Senior - BHPian

hey people,
i am going to give my detailed report a little later.
let me reboot myself so that all the data can be recollected.
I would give the report after all the guys present in the meet post their reports. So that will give me some more inputs to get the output.
Old 21st January 2007, 21:47   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
..... But while on the way home, cop caught suren and he had to pay 1000rs challan.
Hey suren!!!
I know your car spoils the driver, to rip the car. Were you challaned driving under influnce?? (btw, that car is addictive) or were you attracting bees with that damn cool blue color or your sounding acoustics.

Oh!!, neither furious nor I mentioned it. Its a santro zip plus 1.1L.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 21st January 2007 at 21:50.
Old 21st January 2007, 22:26   #83
BHPian

for what

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
The meet was A-W-E-S-U-M!!! Too bad I cudnt make it at 11am :( Topics went from Cars to New Jersey, Bar Dancers, Dating, Girls, Ringtones (Nana Patekar), and what not! I had a lovely time. And Suren's ICE is damn gud. But while on the way home, cop caught suren and he had to pay 1000rs challan.
Why did he have to pay Rs 1000 ? What was the offense ? That was harsh.
Old 22nd January 2007, 09:12   #84
BHPian

Poor thing,

He had to pay that challan for Dunken Drive....
[:(]
Such a caring person he is, you know..
Bro did call me to take short routes which wont get in touch with patrol police, so that i can escape from them.

His attiude to say "Hey i dont mind man, we had great fun..." and some sweet words like that. He tried to cheer me up even after that.

But 1000 is not a small amount..
It dissappointed me a lot.

They screwed up our happiness.

I am really so thankfull this Team-BHP.. It got such a nice people togather.
Old 22nd January 2007, 13:09   #85
BHPian

Whens the next???

Hey guys,

Firstly let me thank you for a day lovely spent. Well aint good at reporting, never did when i used to be employed. However I guess the day’s goings on from my view (being the GOM i.e., the grand old man of the lot) is what I would like to give now. A word of caution, I am Myopic.

It was around 12:00pm that I got a bit free and decided to ditch all my work and join up the meet. Called Sreenivass, for details, and just about that time I got a call from Kutlee stating they were at KFC and could wait if I was joining up. The guys were patient enough to wait for another half an hour or more for me to reach the spot. Thanks for that to you guys.

We had a small round of hello hi's and then began our drive towards the dhabha at Shamirpet. Just as the drive began to get interesting our pal shiva's Palio was caught jumping a Red Light and his keys were taken away by the military police (this happened in a military area). It was a nice sight to see all the 8 cars stopping by the side of the road and 8 BHPians (7 actually got across, cos by the time I sauntered along the problem was dealt with) walking across the road to ensure that the keys were handed back to the righful owner. Guess since the meet was more on less begun with a legal influence it had to end with one and thats were I came into the picture, but thats for later on.

We then continued to drive on to our rendezvous at shamirpet, led by nosfreak in his M800, man, the best person to have in your party is a DJ and he played the part to the hilt.

Missing a turn into the dhabha few of the BHPians overshot it and went on towards shamirpet lake, was just wondering then whether they went over to take a peek at the village belles frollicking around the lake (not that its what I do when I go that side)

Finally settling down, I guess the first question that was asked is how many of you all drink and which do you prefer? The answer was a pleasant surprise. Everyone with the exception of Kutlee (he does but not during the day), was ready to induldge and the majority went in for Vodka. Yours faithfully stuck to my whisky, soda and water. Music, as mentioned earlier was provided by our friendly neighborhood DJ nosfreak with all the heads bobbing to the music. Did someone say foot tapping? I couldn’t feel my feet after all those drinks. Well it was nearly 3 pm when kutlee did justifiably feel hungry and lunch was served. The food was excellent and all of us did gorge on the food. Thus was satiated another need.

Car talk (plenty of it – some Greek, latin and the likes to me), booze (that’s a language I understand), music (thank god the hip hop played weren’t filled with too much of expletives, or where they? Who knows), and of course the food these were the satiated needs.

Its just then our naveenkk and katalyst decided they’d burn some rubber and the trips on the cars began. Each of the persons who wanted to ride did ride the others car to the extent that it could go. The only ride that I could get to sit in (other than mine) was naveenkk’s S10 yellow palio, which had earlier loomed large into my rear view mirror (like in the movie ‘Duel’ by Spielberg). Guess the rest of them wanted to keep their cars lighter on the runs. Really enjoyed the way the 1.6 engine reacts when floored. Sweet are the sounds of a well tuned car, FFE or not. Did not get to ride in katalyst’s Lancer but sure did get a chance to ogle at it.

The rides and BHPians present for the forenoon session were as follows:

nosfreak: In a ICEd M800
naveen.kk: in his ICE’d and stunning Palio S10
kutlee: in his gleaming Golden OHC 1.5 (he did scare a cow which can you believe it jumped of the road in fear cos of the proximity with which it was passed, wonder if it had a heart attack?)
katalyst: in his cool blue Lancer
zappo: in his lovely Indica
kkrk2k: in his smart Indica only he needs to remove his front seat and drive from the rear, man is he tall
shiva: (hey I forgot your handle) in his Red Palio along with his friend
suren181: In my Santro

Well at this moment it seems that report is seriously taking too much of space and not being a man with words I shall request someone else to either take over from here for the post lunch session or shall do it if no one else does

Ahem!!! it does get even more interesting in the evening, when mobike008 and furioussphinx joined up and especially after kkrk2k’s Banana Tequila hit our throats… So guys keep watching this space…

Suren

Last edited by suren181 : 22nd January 2007 at 13:18.
Old 22nd January 2007, 13:22   #86
BHPian

And yes

Oh yeah I was flagged down by the fuzz and challaned for Rs.1000, but it was long coming 6 years in Hyderabad and this is the first time I've had a brush with the law guess I had to pay up all those earliers ones i missed with accrued interest... but thank god its after the splendid time I had with you guys so it didnt matter...

Last edited by suren181 : 22nd January 2007 at 13:27.
Old 22nd January 2007, 13:31   #87
Senior - BHPian

its great that you guys had fun!

nice report!...but what about the pics?
Old 22nd January 2007, 13:57   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.kk View Post
Poor thing,
Poor thing?????? Naveen bro whats up mate, you dont even consider me human now eh? C'mon jus kidding... Hey come along and post all those pics you were shooting away.

Whats happened to the rest of the guys? All on an extended weekend or too much of fun and work's hitting them hard?
Old 22nd January 2007, 14:26   #89
Distinguished - BHPian

Had a great time guys, post after session was more fun ( read booze ) and thanks Suren 181 for checking up on me on my way back. I crossed 3 groups of police guys rounding up drunken drivers and i wasn't hauled in at all

Wow, Hyd cops have really woken up, no more later night drink and drive for me, epecially on a saturday

Guys who were there for the complete session, do post up your reports too and where are the snaps....KKRK2, waiting for the snaps
Old 22nd January 2007, 14:31   #90
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
Why did he have to pay Rs 1000 ? What was the offense ? That was harsh.
Don't you think drinking and driving back home at 1:00 am ( i think it was around that time?? ) is against the law drawn up by the government????

possibly, this could be the only meet that lasted more than 12 hours. What do you say guys??

Last edited by mobike008 : 22nd January 2007 at 14:32. Reason: Too short time to repost
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks